Take Her With Us

Athletes And Luv

"How could you do this!? I trusted you!" Aiden barked on the phone. This was not a great way to start off the day.

"It wasn't my fault. Can't you just reschedule?" Minho asked. His voice was apologetic. He truly was, but it couldn't be helped. Minho and Sulli had to go up to greet Sulli's grandparents. It would be very disheartening if Soojin showed up, because her grandfather would beat Minho for infidelity.

"How can I reschedule the honeymoon? Krystal's been looking forward to it for weeks." Actually, it was Aiden who was excited for it. He wanted a son, someone who could fight with him against Krystal and Soojin. Two versus one was unfair.

"Just take Soojin with you then." Minho sighs. "Or let her stay over at Key's."

"No. Last time we left her there, she came back wearing makeup and knowing how to dance to SISTAR's songs." Aiden cringed. His daughter with heavy makeup gave him trauma. Key was a good guy, but his experiments on his daughter was too risky. Minho and Sulli were the only normal babysitters.

"There should be a daycare right?" Minho snapped his fingers. He sounded satisifed and proud of his suggestion.

"It's called DAY. CARE. For a reason." Aiden closed the door so he wouldn't wake up Krystal. Sometimes she would fake sleep, then wake up after the call and scary the living soul out of him.

"Or you could leave her with your parents." Minho said softly. There was silence.

"They are in Japan." Aiden replied quickly. "Whatever, I'll think of a plan."

"I'm really sorry."

Aiden threw his phone onto the couch. The news Minho brought was very frustrating. They had no sitter for Soojin while they were off.

Aiden didn't want to take Soojin. He would he ed all day. Her large pupils and pout were no match for him. She would steal Krystal away.

He bit his fingernail as he paced in the living room. He didn't notice a tiny person follow him as he paced.

He turned and paced and bumped into a soft bundle of cells.

His daughter gave a toothy grin and hugged his leg. Aiden lifted his leg and she squealed as she came off the ground. "More, more, more!" She belted out. His foot came down.

Aiden picked her up and twirled her around. How would he get rid... find a babysitter in one day? All his friends were scattered across Korea, and he couldn't just leave her home. Also, Soojin is very picky when it comes to people, she is like her mother in that regard, so getting a new babysitter was out of the question. The last idea would be to bring her with them... he sighed... There has to be a solution, without his daughter preferably.

"Who was on the phone?" Krystal appeared out of no where. Aiden nearly dropped Soojin. Soojin thought it was fun and laughed.

"No one." Aiden lied. He had to make something up. If she found out.

"Noh won?" She raised an eyebrow. "Why the sudden English?"

"Ah... no." Aiden slapped his head. The English just came out.

"You sounded angry." She pulls Soojin into her arms. "Let's have breakfast!"

"Kimbab!" Soojin shouts happily. She sticks out her tongue at Aiden.

"It was... um..." Aiden is still making up lies, trying to cover himself and Minho's excuse.

"It was Minho, right?"

"Uh... don't you think it's a bit unfair we dump Soojin on him everytime we go somewhere?" Aiden asks. "I think this time we should bring Soojin with us." Aiden smacks himself mentally. Why did he say that?

"Bring Soojin with us?" Krystal opens the fridge to take out some side dishes.

"... Yeah... Why not?" He acts happy.

"I guess we could. Did Minho have to go somewhere?"

"They're headed to Busan to meet Sulli's grandparents." Aiden spills everything. Might as well, since he said that Soojin can come.

"Lucky Minho." Krystal laughs. "But I guess we can bring Soojin, it would be different without her." Krystal pecks her daughter.

"Yeah... things would be different."

"She gets to go to the sea."

"And have fun..."

"It's your daughter, don't be so sad." Krystal scolds him. He's acting like a child who got a ugly Christmas sweater instead of a action figure.

"Girls are gross." Aiden exaggerates with a disgusted face.

"Boys have cooties." Krystal retorts.

"Boys don't have cooties."

"Yes they do." Krystal sets Soojin down

"Girls have cooties." Aiden replies.

"Get ready for breakfast." She says as Aiden grabs a plate.

"Yes mom..." He kisses the side of her head as he passes by. "Come here Soojin. Let's eat."

"Food!" Soojin sits down at her chair, which is too big for her. She leans on the table anxiously as Krystal cooks.

"Soojinah, uncle Minho is busy so you are coming with mommy and daddy to Jejudo, okay?" Aiden wraps a bib around her shirt.

"Uncle Minho, aunt Sulli are busy?" She asks as she points to her special fork.

"Yes. Now Soojinie is going to see the big water, like on television. We are going to the ocean." Aiden smiles as Soojin's eyes widen.

"We go fishing?" She asks excitedly. Aiden nods and she jumps out of her seat to go to Krystal. "Fishy. Fishy! Fishy!"

"Yes Soojinah, we can go fishing." Krystal pats her daughters head.

"Shark and fishy. Fishy." Soojin returns to her seat.

Aiden smiles at her. Maybe this was for the best. His daughter would be so adorable in a swimsuit. Who knows, there could be a daycare there, and Aiden then could have some mature fun.