Chapter 5

Oh! Brother

 

"Uh..not as in like kiss in the mouth I mean kiss as in," Lay gave me a weird look. "Oh whatever." I got frustrated and sat on my bed, "thanks." I said angrily texting away.

 

Minji [6:15] Finally got my phone back!!!

 

Hani [6:20] Already? How did you do it??

 

I looked at Lay who had his headphones on, I bit my lip.

 

Minji [6:23] I'm really good at being sneaky.

 

The next day when I woke up I noticed that Lay was gone. Great Minji, you scared him away. I shook my head, "wait that's a good thing."

 

I stretched feeling extra happy and went to my restroom. I took long and hot shower. It finally felt like the I had my normal life back, until I stepped out and saw Lay talking on his phone.

 

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the dresser. "I already told you I don't want to go." he said. I grabbed my hair dryer and turned it on.

 

"Hello? No I'm still here," Lay looked at me and gave me a mean look. I smirked and turned it on full blast. "Hold on." Lay said getting up. 

 

"Do you mind I'm on the phone?" he said. I ignored him and turned away. "Ugh." Lay groaned and un-plugged the dryer. 

 

"Yah!" I yelled and tried to grab it, but he held it up. "Yes? Oh okay I got it." he said through the phone. 

 

"Give it back mama's boy." I yelled and started to jump, but every time I did he would move it. "Okay have fun without me." he said hanging up.

 

I stopped jumping, "you're such a pain." "You're not so amazing either." Lay said handing me the dryer. 

 

"Who were you talking to anyway?" I asked plugging the dryer back in. "Well if you must know," Lay grabbed the remote, "Kris." he replied.

 

My heart skipped a beat, "Kris! As in the god-looking Kris?!" I asked. "Call him whatever you want." he said changing channels.

 

"B-but how do you know Kris? He graduated last year." I said. Lay shrugged his shoulders, "I met him through the guys." 

 

"Is he going to the party?!" I shook him. "Ah what the heck?" he glared at me. "Just answer my question." I brought my hands together.

 

"Yeah, I think so." he replied. My mouth fell open, "I must go now." I said walking away to get ready. Even thought the party didn't start till 8 p.m and it was barely 9 a.m I need to get ready.

 

Kris is going to be there and I must look amazing. 

 

"But aren't you grounded?" Lay asked bringing me back to reality. My smiled quickly faded away, "crap I totally forgot." Lay laughed, " for you."

 

I turned to him, "a-are you going?" He shook his head, "no. I hate parties especially where every girl will be all over me drunk." 

 

I rolled my eyes, "you're so conceded." "Why?" Lay asked turning to me. I smiled, "c-can you cover for me?" Lay chuckled, "yeah right."

 

"Please!" I went to him, "you're not going all you have to say is that I'm sick and sleeping." "No way now move." he pushed me out the way. 

 

I took a deep breath, "please it's not like you're going to be busy." "How would you know?" he asked pushing me, but I got right in front of him again.

 

"Because you just won't." I replied. "I'm still saying no." he said. "I'll pay you." I suggested. Lay shook his head, "I don't need your money."

 

"Please Lay," I got on my knees, "this is the party of the year and I need to be there!" I begged. "Minji what are you-" 

 

"I promise I'll do anything you say." I said but quickly covered my mouth, what are you thinking Minji? Lay sat up, "anything?" I bit my lip and slowly nodded, "s-sure."

 

"Fine I'll cover for you as long as you do one thing." he said holding up a finger. "What?" I closed my eyes waiting for something humiliating. Like confess in front of the cafeteria or go to random people and slap their butts.

 

"You have to be nice to my mom." he replied. My eyes shot open, "what?!" "My mom really likes you for some strange reason," he said turning to the t.v, "just be nice and get to know her." he said.

 

"Seriously?" I asked, "that's all I have to do?" He nodded, "and you can go get wasted all you want." I smiled and nodded, "deal." I held out my hand.

 

Lay took it, "deal."

 

~~~~

 

I stepped out of the restroom in my newly bought dress. [click here to get a visual]

 

"How do I look?" I asked Lay. Lay brought his head up from playing his video game. His mouth fell open, "M-min-ji i-isn't that t-too sh-o-ort?" he stuttered.

 

I giggled, "that's the point, okay if my dad asks why I haven't got out of bed you say?" I pointed at him. Lay still had his mouth open. "Lay?" I asked waving my hands in front of him.

 

"Oh sorry, uh you're sick." he replied. "Correct and if he wants to see me?" I asked. "You're still mad at him and don't want to see him." he replied.

 

"Good okay I'm going." I said walking to the window. "Minji," Lay said. I turned to him as I lifted the window. "Yeah?"

 

"Be careful." he said. I laughed, "thanks." I said before climbing down to meet Hani.

 

~~~~

 

"I can't believe you made it." Hani said grabbing my arm. "I told I was sneaky." I said smiling wide. "Did you hear?" Hani asked. 

 

"Kris is going to be there." I replied. "How did you know?" she asked feeling down. I smiled, "I have my connections."

 

"Hani and Minji you made it." Chanyeol answered the door already a little wasted. "Yes." we both said. "Come in come in." he said placing his arm on both of us.

 

"Drinks are in the kitchen and the guest room is open for whatever you want to do." Chanyeol winked. I could smell his nasty, alcoholic, breath. 

 

"Thanks." I said fanning his breath away. "Okay have fun ladies." he said stumbling away. Hani and I looked around, the whole school was here if not more. The music was loud and their were plenty of hot guys.

 

"Ah!" Hani and I both squealed grabbing each others hand. "This is going to be the best night ever." Hani said. I nodded, "heck yeah."

 

"Minji?" Kai stepped forward. My heart stopped, Kai knows me? "Damn you look," he looked at me up and down, "good." he said smiling.

 

I blushed, "thank you." I giggled. "You want something to drink?" he asked. I nodded, "yes." He grabbed my hand sending sparks all over my body and lead me to the kitchen.

 

"Ohmygod." I mouthed to Hani as I left. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

 

"So how do you like it?" Kai asked letting go and going over to the endless amount of bottles. "Uh...whatever's fine." I replied.

 

"Let's start with something easy." he said handing me a cup and pouring two drinks in. "Go ahead." he said. I smiled and took a sip, but immediately spit it out, "what's the heck is that?" The taste was awful and made my nose cringe.

 

Kai laughed, "come on Minji I know you're better than that." I gave him a worried look, "no I'm really not." 

 

"Kai leave her alone." I heard a deep voice. I looked and saw Kris come behind him, "she doesn't drink." he said smiling at me. My eyes widen and I froze. 

 

"Right Minji." he said. HE KNOWS MY NAME! HE KNOWS I EXIST! THAT I BREATH!!! I was going crazy on the inside. 

 

"Whatever I'll see you around hyung." Kai said leaving. "Do you still remember me?" Kris asked coming towards me. HOW CAN I FORGET? But I shook my head, "y-yes."

 

Kris smiled and grabbed the punch, "here I'll start you off real easy." he said handing me a drink. I looked at it hesitating to take it.

 

"Don't worry it's alcohol free." he said. I slowly grabbed it and took a sip. "Mmm it's really good." I said, it tasted way better than what Kai gave me.

 

"You look really pretty in that dress." Kris said taking a sip of his drink. I blushed and looked away, "really?"

 

"Real pretty." Kris said.

 

~~~~

 

LAY POV

 

"Ugh where is she?" I asked checking my watch. It's already 1 a.m and she's still not home. I'm starting to worry, if anything happens to her I'll be the one who get's in trouble for letting her out.

 

Mr. Lee and my mom went out to dinner and said they wouldn't be home until tomorrow which gave me a really bad image of what they may be doing.

 

I shook my head trying to get the image out of my head. "Minji where are you?" I asked looking out the window, but no sign of her anywhere.

 

I took a deep breath, she'll be okay. She's just at a party. My eyes widen, "a party run by Chanyeol." I quickly grabbed my jacket and headed out. Even though I don't Chanyeol for a long time I know this was a bad idea.

 

I arrived at the party and it was still going. I put my hood on, not wanting to be seen by anyone. The music was loud and everywhere I turned there was people making out.

 

"Ew." I said walking pass them and stepping inside. I looked around, but no sign of Minji anywhere. Suddenly someone stumbled to me, it was Hani.

 

"Hani!" I quickly grabbed her arms, she was laughing. "Omo Lay?" she asked touching my face. "Hani, where's Minji?" I asked. She shrugged, "don't know last time I saw her she was with Kris going upstairs." she pointed up.

 

I let her go and quickly ran upstairs. "Minji!" I called her name. "Minji where are you?" I asked checking in every room. I opened the guest room and gasped.

 

"And now he's getting married." Minji was crying in Kris's arms. I let my breath out in relief. "And is she mean?" Kris asked handing her a tissue.

 

"No, she's really nice and it's hard for me to hate her." she blew her nose. It came to my attention that she was talking about my mom and I.

 

"Well then you should be happy." Kris said. "I know, but I'm suppose to hate them." she cried. Her hair was a mess and so was her make-up. There was no doubt that she was drunk.

 

"But I don't hate them." she cried. Kris hugged her and looked at me, "Lay?" he was surprised. "I got it here." I said walking to him. 

 

"Hey congrats," Kris got up making Minji fall on the ground. I nodded, "thanks for taking care of her." I said patting his shoulder. Kris patted mine and stepped out.

 

I took a deep breath and saw Minji on the ground passed out. I sighed and bent down to get her. "Minji wake up." I said lifting her.

 

She opened her eyes and saw me, "I'm seeing him everywhere." she cried. "Come on Minji." I brought her to her feet. "Kris," she patted my shoulder.

 

Idiot, I'm not Kris. I thought as I put my arm around her waist to support her. "I actually like Lay." she said. 

 

My eyes widen, "what?" She looked at me and smiled, "I'm seeing him everywhere." she said before she came up and kissed me in the mouth.

 

I froze as she continued to kiss me, I should pull her away. Yixing why aren't you pulling her away?!

 

She stopped and her head bobbed down as she passed out once again. I was in complete shock and looked at her, Minji likes me?

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» Minji you crazy girl lOl. I hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe^^