Do You Hate Me?

Loving You ♡
Hongki walked up to his eomma. "Eomma! What're you playing at? Why on earth are you letting him stay here? Are you mad woman!?" He shouted. She gave him a stern angry look. "Don't you DARE talk to me like that" She said in a lowered angry voice. Hongki stood back a little, knowing that when his eomma doesn't shout, she's pissed off. "Mianhae.." He said looking down. She suddenly smiled and walked to Jonghun, which scared them both even more. "Jo Kwon told me that you're going to be really lonely with him moving out soon so i suggested you stay with us!" She said. Jonghun's eyes widened. 'Are you mad woman!?' He wanted to say but instead let out a small smile. "Gomawo..." He said looking down. 'Kwon... You're so dead' Hongki walked up to his eomma. "Eomma, Do you hate me?" He asked out of the blue. "Ani, i love you. You're my little boy!" She said pulling his cheeks making Hongki embarrased and Jonghun laugh. "Eomma! Stop it.... If you love me then why are ruining my life?" Hongki asked. His eomma looked at Jonghun. "This innocent boy staying at our house ruins your life?" She asked confused. "No." He said and stood next to Jonghun. "This stubborn brat staying at our house ruins my life!" He said. His eomma frowned. "That's no way to talk to your new roomate" She said. Hongki could feel his blood boil. "Eomma.. Please tell me he isn't staying in my room.." Hongki said slowly and quitely trying to hold in his anger. His eomma nodded. "The guest room is filled with all our junk so now he has to stay with you" She said smiling. "Eomma! Waeyo? What about that room-" He quickly stopped when he saw his eomma's reaction. 'Uh oh' He knew he crossed the line mentioning that room. "Arrasseo eomma. He'll stay with me" Hongki picked up Jonghun's bag and walked to his bedroom. When he got to the top of the stairs he looked back at his eomma. 'Mianhae eomma. I forgot.. I won't mention it again' He walked to his room. Hongki's eomma walked into the kitchen. Jonghun wasn't sure what to do so he picked up his guitar and walked to Hongki's room. 'What was all that about?' He thought but lost all his thoughts when he saw Hongki's room. He walked in really amazed. There was a long white leather sofa in the middle, on top of a soft cream carpet spread across the room. He had a 50 inch plasma TV sitting idle surrounded by guitars hanging on the wall, all signed by famous guitarists. Before he could look at anything else, Hongki spoke. "That's your bed" He said. Jonghun looked to a corner of the room. There was a small little single bed. He glanced at Hongki's majestic, white king sized bed then back at his. He put his bags on his bed and sat down. Hongki sat on his own bed. "That bed is probably a little more luxiorious than what you're used to" He said ignorantly, looking up at the ceiling. Jonghun glared. "Mine and Kwon's bed was much bigger actually. And more comfy" Jonghun said unpacking. He looked at Hongki who was a little jealous. 'Wae?' He thought but grinned because he now knew how to shut him up. Hongki finally decided to speak. "You sleep with Jo Kwon?" He scoffed. Jonghun rolled his eyes. "Babo! We're just friends. We have no feelings like that" He said and put away his suitcases. "Yeah ok" Hongki said. "Why do you hate me..?" Jonghun mumbled. "I didn't say that" Jonghun looked up startled. "Well... Do you hate me?" Jonghun asked awkwardly. Hongki sighed. He shrugged. "I dunno... Wait, no. No i don't hate you." He said to Jonghun's surprise. A small smile peeked on Jonghun's face. He stood up. He walked to the door. Hongki grabbed his arm. Jonghun turned around and looked into Hongki's eyes.