Wae...?

Loving You ♡
Jonghun woke up the next morning quite sad. "Kwon, i found you a place" He said. Jo Kwon was in the shower. He put his towel around his waist and ran out the shower. "You did?!" He said excitedly. Jonghun nodded. Jo Kwon smiled. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Jonghun, you're the best i love you!" He said hugging him. "I'm gonna miss you though" Jonghun said. Jo Kwon looked at him. "Its only temporary. Besides, we'll still see each other at the music shop right?" He ruffled Jonghun's hair and went to his wardrobe. Jonghun's phone message beeped. 'Meet me at my house at 2' Jonghun was confused he looked at the sender's name. 'My Master' Jonghun glared at his phone and threw it on the bed. 'Arrogant Idiot' He thought. "Kwon, what's the time?" Jonghun asked. Jo Kwon turned around. "You just had your phone on you and there's a clock up there" Jo Kwon said shaking his head. "Oh yeah there is.. Oh crap its 10am! Damn i sleep too much... Plus i have to meet that idiot in 4 hours!" Jonghun complained. "Who, Hongki?" Jo Kwon asked. Jonghun nodded. "Wae?" Jonghun shrugged. "He just told meet to go to his house at 2. I wonder what he wants.." Jonghun said. Jo Kwon started buttoning his shirt. "Maybe he likes you and wants to take you on a date" He said. Jonghun scoffed. "Yeah and maybe tomorrow I'll be in a famous boy band! Be realistic here Kwon." Jo Kwon sighed. "Well then wait till 2 to find out!" He said. "Now, tell me. Where is this place you've found me?" ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Joonie... Mianhae!" Mir blurted out. Joon put down his toast and looked at Mir. "Wae? What happened?" Joon asked confused. "I don't want to keep it a secret from you anymore!" Mir said. Joon held Mir's hand. "Mireu. You can tell me anything" He said. "Hongki told me that he likes me" Joon's eyes widened. "Mwo? He what?" Joon said. "Joonie, calm down. I don't like him so its fine right?" He looked at Joon's face. "Right Joonie?" Mir asked looking at him. "Wae? Why does he like you?" Joon asked CLEARLY jealous. "Joonie. I don't know. But he has a girlfriend and he's straight!" Mir said. Joon was really confused. "Mwolago? He's straight? Then why does he like you? It makes NO sense!" Joon said. "I know! But, uh i don't like him!" Mir said. Joon sighed. "What if he tries to make a move on you?" Joon asked. Mir held Joon's hand. "Joonie. You need to trust me. And that won't ever happen, arrasseo?" Mir said. Joon nodded. 'Aish.. Hongki wae? Wae? Me? Why not someone else like Jonghun-ah? Jincha... ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Jonghun looked at the clock. 12pm. "I need to get out" He said and walked out the house. 'What to do? What to do?' Jonghun said to himself as he walked through the shopping centre. He bumped into someone. "Mianhae!" He looked up and sighed. "Aish... jincha?!" He said. Hongki looked at him. "Wae?" Hongki said. "Ah, did i say that out loud?" Jonghun said and sheepishly scratched his head. Hongki rolled his eyes. Tiffany came clinged onto Hongki's arm. Jonghun was a little started. "Hongki!! Look i found some cute couple T-Shirts in that shop!" She looked at Jonghun. She smiled. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo! Jonghun-ah right? Hongki is he your friend?" Tiffany asked. Jonghun smirked. "I wouldn't call it that.." He said to himself. "What would you call it?" Tiffany asked. Jonghun looked up. "Ah, aniyo...." He said quite embarrassed. "Tiffany. I need to go.somewhere with this stu- i mean Jonghun." Hongki said. "Aw you're going? Ok that's fine.. Byebye" She kissed Hongki on the cheek. Jonghun was a little uncomfortable. She waved at Jonghun and walked off. "Come" Hongki said and walked off. Jonghun followed awkwardly. They got into Hongki's car. He started the car and drove off. "You're not my master" Jonghun said. Hongki smirked. "You finally saw that?" Jonghun glared at him. "If anything, I'm YOUR master" He said. Hongki scoffed. "Puhlease, no one controls me!" He said. "You're so arrogant and full of yourself" Jonghun said. "And you're so stubborn and a know it all" Hongki retaliated. They got to his house. "Why did you text me anyway?" Jonghun asked. Hongki shrugged. "My eomma told me to" They walked into the house. Jonghun saw his guitar and his suitcases. "Ehh? What's going on?" Jonghun asked. Hongki's eomma came smiling. "Annyeong! Jonghun-ah! You're gonna be living with us!" Hongki and Jonghun's eyes widened. "WHAT?! WAE!?" They screamed in sync.