Secret's out

Loving You ♡
Everyone was a bit confused except Jonghun who knew this wouldn't end well. He didn't know about Hongki's appa but he knew well enough not to ask about him. "Mwo?" Hongki said. "Mwolago? Appa? YOU want to talk about APPA?" He asked in complete shock. "Before you make the same mistake as him, i want to sort it out." His eomma said. Hongki sighed. "Why do you always think like this? Eomma, I'm not doing anything wrong!" Hongki said. He glanced over at a confused, worried Jonghun. "Gwaenchanha?" He asked. Jonghun nodded. "I'm just quite confused as to what's going on.." Jonghun weakly said, not daring to let Hongki's eomma hear. But, of course, she did.. "Eomma. Enlighten him. Why don't you tell them all about my appa? How you loved him, why he got kicked out, why i, as a 10 year old, was deprived from seeing my father who commited a small mistake, easily forgivable." Hongki said. At this point, everyone in the room could tell Hongki was immensly pissed off. "Or should i?" Hongki added. "Hongki, don't you dare" His eomma growled. "Wae? Will you cancel my credit cards? Take away my car? Strip me of my identity 'Lee Hongki'? 'Cuz I'm afraid you've already done that" Hongki cockily said to Jonghun's shock-horror. 'All that's happened and i didn't know?' Jonghun thought. "I think its about time my friends, especially my boyfriend, find out why you have a hatred for gays" Hongki said. Jonghun was a little intrigued but didn't want anymore arguements between Hongki and his eomma. "My appa, a loveable guy who everyone befriended and loved to hang around with, loved my eomma so very much. Obviously they were married and had me. About 10 years ago, my eomma and appa were talking, regular talking. Then that talking slowly turned to shouting and screaming. I peeked my head round the door to see if anything was happening" Hongki continued gripping everyone into the story so far. "I could hear sentences like 'You're a bloody , get outta my house' Back then the word meant nothing to me but i was smart enough to figure out from the situation that appa had left eomma to be with some guy. He wanted to explain but eomma kicked him out and never let him see me. Since then, eomma sworn all homouals as enemies. And i've never been able to see appa. Even if i wanted" Hongki looked directly at his eomma. He could see pain in her eyes, when she looked up,HATRED. "Wae? It happened 10 years ago. Why are you still holding grudges against gay people? Its not their fault appa left you! You brought this on yourself eomma! You neglected appa, ignored him! I don't blame him for hating women!" Hongki's eomma went straight in for a slap round Hongki's face. Everyone gasped. Jonghun was about to step forward but he saw Hongki standing up with his hand to his face, smirking. "You still hate them. Well, i guess I'm no longer your son" Hongki said in a low voice. You can tell their mother & son, when they're both really pissed off they speak in a low, spine chilling voice. Hongki turned away from his eomma. "Wait." He turned around. "You're still dating him?" She asked. Hongki sighed. "What do you think the whole point of our conversation was, woman!?" His eomma just ignored that comment. She put her hand out, indicating she wants Hongki to give her something. Hongki looked at her weirdly. "What?" He asked. "Gimme your phone" 'Aw ...' Hongki thought. He slowly got it out of his pocket and slammed it into his eomma's hand. "Let's go guys" They all headed to the door. CRASH! Hongki had 'accidently' broke a vase. "Oops, mianhae" He said and continued walking. "5000 won" Hongki's eyes widened. He slowly turned his body. "Mwo?" "You heard me, you break it you pay for it" His eomma said. Hongki scowled and reached into his pocket. He sighed. 'Really?' He thought. "Eomma I'll pay you later, my paycheck isn't in yet..." Hongki muttered. His eomma just laughed. "Lee Hongki has to get a paycheck? THE Lee Hongki?" Hongki glared. Jonghun stepped forward and placed money in Hongki's hand. Hongki looked up at Jonghun and a small smile poked out from his mouth. He then looked at his eomma and all that love and happiness dissapeared. He threw the money at her. "Screw you eomma" He said and walked out. His eomma didn't react anymore. The amount of time's Hongki said 'screw you' its become his signature phrase. Hongki sat silently in the car. His secret's out. Everyone knew the real identity about his appa...