My Shop!

Loving You ♡
"Ya Bang Mireu! Me working? Michyeosseoyeo? I'm Lee Hongki. I don't work in regular people places" Hongki said. "But your precious little Jonghun is" Mir said trying not to smile. Hongki looked at Jonghun. "Jincha?" Jonghun nodded. Hongki sighed. "I can't leave my Jonghun unsupervised in this place" Mir smiled. "Yes! I knew it would work!" He giggled. "One question though. How do you own this shop?" Hongki asked. "Good question." Mir said. "My eomma bought this shop from the previous owner who was about to go out of buisness. You know, the guy i was working for. And when he gave up the shop all the hyeongs went with him. So eomma told me to recruite new employees. And also gave me the shop too. Now we need to make it much better and make sure everyone comes to this shop" Mir said smiling. "Wow this is gonna be so cool! Like one big happy family!" Seungho said. Jonghun smiled. "Ok so tomorrow is Saturday. We'll start designing and decorating to open on Monday afternoon." Mir said. "So, you guys. If you wanna move your stuff into our house, lets go" Joon said. "Woah woah woah hold up. They're living with you guys?" Hongki asked. Mir nodded. "Well not our ACTUAL house but the one that came with the shop. Upstairs" He pointed to the stairs. "Erm.... Jonghun? You're not living with Jo Kwon anymore?" Hongki asked. "Well technically yes we're living upstairs but not like before where there was just us two" Hongki smiled. "That's cool. If you guys are done, can i take Jonghun?" He asked. "Erm-" "Yes" Joon interrupted Jonghun. "Take Jonghun and get far away from this shop. Please." Joon fake smiled and took Mir upstairs. "Kwon, can you take my bags up?" Jonghun asked. Jo Kwon smiled and nodded. Hongki took Jonghun's hand and walked out. Jo Kwon walked up the stairs struggling. Seulong came behind and helped him. Jo Kwon smiled. "I dibs rooming with you" Seulong whispered making Jo Kwon giggle. They walked up the stairs and Joon and Mir showed them the bedroom. "Gomawo" Seulong said. "Hyeong, here's yours and Cheondung hyeongs room" Seungho smiled. "Smart move keeping us here whilst you're in the house next door. We don't want to be hearing sounds now do we?" Seungho laughed. Joon smirked and Mir's cheeks went red from embarrassed. Mir and Joon went into the living room. "They've got a better room then ours!" Joon complained. "Oh well" Mir said. He sat on the sofa. "Now I'm waiting for Hongki to announce that he's staying here" Mir added. Joon looked at Mir. "Mwo? Aniyo! He is NOT staying here!" Joon loudly said. "Yes he is. If he asks, the answer is yes. I want Jongki to become closer" Mir said. "You mean Hongki?" Joon asked. Mir shook his head. "Ani. You know how we're JoonMir? They're Jongki" Joon sighed. "Mir you're so weird" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"Um Hongki? Where are we going?" Jonghun asked. Hongki wasn't listening. He was too focused on getting to his destination. "Ya Lee Hongki! Don't ignore me" Jonghun sighed and looked out the window. "Babo..." Hongki parked outside his house. Jonghun screamed. "What's wrong?" Hongki asked. "Why are we at your house?" Jonghun asked. "To tell my eomma I'm living with you guys" He walked in. Jonghun looked like he wanted to die but no words came out. He quickly followed Hongki. Hongki's eomma stood up. "What is he doing here?" She asked. "He is my boyfriend and has a name." Hongki said. "I told you Hongki, you're not dating him. I will not have a son that is gay living under this roof!" She angrily said. "Well its a good thing I'm leaving this hell house!" Hongki grabbed Jonghun's hand and walked upstairs. "Mwolago!?" "You heard me eomma. I'm not living with you. I'm staying at the shop!" He went into his bedroom and started packing his bags. "Hongki you don't have to do this." Jonghun said. "I know" Hongki said still packing. Jonghun sighed. "You're Lee Hongki! You can't leave your luxurious life! Are you crazy?" Hongki stopped and turned to face Jonghun. "Jonghun, why do you keep bringing up the fact that I'm the rich Lee Hongki? Is it so bad to do something good without hearing 'You're Lee Hongki, you can't do that' I know I'm Lee Hongki but sometimes i wanna do stuff I've never done. I'm trying to be closer to you Jonghun. Isn't that what you want?" Hongki asked. Jonghun sighed. "Mianhae.. i didn't mean to upset you" He said. "I'm Lee Hongki, i don't get upset" Hongki grinned. Jonghun laughed then hugged Hongki. "Babo" He said. Hongki and Jonghun walked down the stairs carrying Hongki's suitcases. "Hongki. You cannot leave" His eomma said. "Watch me" Hongki said. "I'll take your car off you. Shin Hye!" His eomma called. Shin Hye came. Hongki shook his head. "Like i said before, screw you all. You can't control my life anymore. I won't let you." They walked out.