Get Me Outta Here!

Loving You ♡
Jonghun sat tied to a chair. He fidgeted and shuffled about as much as he could. But it was no use. Those knots were tied pretty damn tight. He sighed. "Hellooooo? Is anybody there!?" He screamed. Jonghun scowled as a shady figure walked through the door of a dull, dark room. "You..." He growled. It was Hongki's eomma. She smiled. "Its nice to see you too. I see you've finally awoken. Have a nice rest?" She asked. Jonghun really wanted to hit her and he would. If his hands weren't tied... "Where am i?" He asked. "Oh you're just in one of my warehouses. No biggie" She said circling him. "So you're kidnapping me?" Jonghun asked. "No. I'm not kidnapping you, I've kidNAPPED you. Meaning I've already done it" She replied. Jonghun glared at her. "With help from one of your friends of course" Jonghun was confused. 'My friends..?' Key walked through the door. Jonghun's eyes widened. "Key? You're working for that!?" He said. Hongki's eomma glared. "Save your smart comments. Everytime you say anything smug, I'll have them take care of you" She pointed to large men in a corner. Jonghun looked at Key. For some reason he looked guilty and like he didn't wanna be there. Well obviously, he betrayed Jonghun. Of course he'd feel like that. "If i were you, i'd keep your mouth shut" She said. "Key. Keep watch" She said and walked to the door. "Gi Young, Dae Hwan. Follow" She left with the two guys. "Traitor" Jonghun said as soon as she left. "Look, Jonghun. I need to say one thing. I'm sorry. I can't explain to you now because they're watching.. But please, believe me when i say I'm not the bad guy here" Key said. He knew that Gi Young and Dae Hwan were stood outside so he had to be super quiet. "Whatever.. You're just like that evil witch" Jonghun said. "KEY!" Hongki's eomma called for him. "I'll be back soon" Key said and ran out. Gi Young and Dae Hwan walked in and shut the door behind him. Jonghun looked around the room. "So, how's the weather up there guys?" He asked. Gi Young punched him in the face. "Ouch! I was only asking.." Jonghun said in pain. "No smart comments kid." Dae Hwan said. "It was a question!" Jonghun said. Dae Hwan punched him. "Ow! Arasseo! I'll shut up! God..." Jonghun was getting annoyed and his face was hurting. 'Please, get me outta here...' He thought. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hongki was sat on the sofa really annoyed. He stood up. "That's it. I can't take it. I'm going to talk to that demon. You guys wanna come?" He asked. Everyone nodded and they ran down the stairs. As soon as they jumped into the car, Hongki started the engine and sped off. "What if it isn't your eomma?" Mir asked. "It has to be. Which other bastard is out to get Jonghun? I can only think of one." Hongki said as he picked up the speed. The traffic lights went red. Hongki hit the brakes. "Really!?" He shouted and sat in traffic, impatiently. 2 minutes later. "For s sake hurry up!!" Hongki screamed. "Hongki, calm down. I know you wanna get there quick but swearing at traffic lights won't help" Jo Kwon said. Hongki sighed. Finally, the lights went green and Hongki pushed down hard on the accelerate pedal. Everyone in the car jumped back. "Put your seatbelts on. Now!" Joon ordered as everyone rushed to belt up. Hongki quickly parralel parked outside his house. "Quick. Get out!" He said and jumped out the car. He walked upto his house door and flung it open. His eomma was sat on the sofa. "Hongki! You've decided to come home?" She smiled. But that smile soon dropped when she saw everyone else. "Great, so what do you lot want now?" She asked. "Give me back my Jonghun" Hongki said, pissed off. "I thought your little boyfriend was with you" She said. Hongki gritted his teeth. "I'm not playing games eomma, Jonghun's gone and i know you have him. Give him back!" Hongki screamed. His eomma scoffed. "Maybe you should re read the letter and see the possibility of maybe he doesn't wanna be with you?" She said. "I didn't mention a letter" Hongki said. She fell silent. Jo Kwon walked up to Hongki. "Hongki, would you hate me if i swore at your eomma or you know accidently hit her?" He asked. Hongki shook his head. "Go ahead" Jo Kwon smiled. He walked upto Hongki's eomma. "Ok listen you ing ! Tell me where my Jonghun is NOW! I'm not messing around here. Either you tell me or things are gonna get ugly" Jo Kwon threatened. She laughed. "You think that'll work? Besides, why would i want that scrawny little boy anyway?" Jo Kwon slapped her across the face. Everyone was shocked, even Hongki. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JONGHUN, ARASSEO?!" Jo Kwon screamed. "How dare you slap me!?" Hongki's eomma shouted. "How dare you kidnap my Hunnie!? You're a ing twisted woman you know that? Stop playing with your sons feelings and stop ruining others lives!" Jo Kwon shouted back. She smirked. "Get outta my house" She said. "I'll gladly go. I'd do anything to not see your disgusting face. You sicken me" Jo Kwon said and walked out, with everyone but Hongki following. Hongki walked upto his eomma. "I can't believe you. You're not my mother. I hate you" He said and walked out.