Jealousy written all over it.

Loving You ♡
The whole lesson everyone was either staring at Hongki or taking pictures of him. Jonghun was getting really irritated. Finally the lesson ended. Hongki went and sat on Mir's desk. Mir got startled. He looked up at Hongki. "Hi" Hongki said. "Uh hi" Mir said. Hongki looked at him. "Your name?" Hongki asked. "Bang Mir" Hongki nodded. "You're kinda cute you know?" Hongki said. Mir was unsure of how to reply. To his luck Joon walked in looking quite annoyed. "Joonie" Mir stood up. "Let's go Mir" Mir nodded and they walked out. Hongki stood up. He looked at the front of the class. Jonghun was asleep on the desk. Hongki sighed. "Babo" He said and walked out. Mir kept thinking about what Hongki said. He'd felt a little flattered considering Hongki is the only guy who actually willingly talked to Mir besides Seungho and his boyfriend Cheondung, and Mir's boyfriend Joon. Joon stopped at the gates. "Mireu. I need to go to work" He said. Mir nodded. He hugged Joon and waved goodbye. Jonghun was stood at the gates waiting for JoKwon. Mir noticed Jonghun and walked upto him. "Jonghun-ah!" He said smiling. Jonghun smiled back. "Mir! Hey!" Just then Hongki walked upto them. Jonghun looked away when Hongki came. "Hey Mir" Hongki said. Mir smiled. "Hongki.. uh hi" He said. "Do you wanna go hang out in the park? You know, before it snows again" Hongki asked. Mir nodded. "Sure" They walked off together. Jonghun was so confused. JoKwon walked upto him. "Sorry I'm late Jonghun" He said. "What just happened?" Jonghun asked in absolute confusion. "I dunno. I just got here" JoKwon said. Jonghun quickly looked at JoKwon. "Kwon! You're here?" He asked surprised. "Its nice to know that I'm noticed" JoKwon said. Jonghun laughed. "Heh, who could miss you? You and your fiery red hair which is now covered by a hat and your gold headphones!" JoKwon smirked. "Let's go" He said. Jonghun noddded. They started walking to get to the music store. "Its so cold" Jonghun said. "Well it IS Winter. What do you expect?" JoKwon said. "Hah you're funny. No but seriously, its reallt cold" Jonghun said. JoKwon sighed. He took off his hat and put it on Jonghun. He held Jonghun's hands to keep them warm. Jonghun smiled. Then his eyes widened. "Omo! Kwon! You dyed your hair!!" Jonghun said excitedly. JoKwon smirked. "You like it?" He asked. Jonghun nodded. "Its a cool colour. Purpley reddish. Daebak!" Jonghun said. JoKwon laughed. They walked past the park which Jonghun kept staring into. "You ok?" JoKwon asked. Jonghun hesitated. "Huh? Ah, ani. I'm fine" JoKwon noticed Hongki and Mir. "Look Jonghun. Its Hongki and Mir. Jonghun didn't wanna look at them. "It makes no sense..why are they together..?" Jonghun mumbled. Mir noticed Jonghun and JoKwon walk by. "Ah, Jonghun-ah" He said. Hongki looked at Jonghun. He saw him with JoKwon. "Who's that guy?" Hongki asked. "JoKwon. I think he's Jonghun's best friend who lives with him." Mir said. "Why are they holding hands. Are they gay?" Hongki asked. Mir nodded. "Jincha? So they are a couple?" Hongki once again asked. Mir shrugged. "Dunno. Maybe" Hongki looked weirdly at JoKwon. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"You saw what? Mir with Hongki? That guy from the library? No way! Are you sure? Jincha? Why is Mir with him? Get him away from my Mir! Arrasseo? Gomawo Seungho. ByeBye" Joon put down the phone angrily. "No one touches my Mir" He said to himself. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Yupp, it seems Joon is jealous of Mir and Hongki" Seungho said to Cheondung. 'Aish.. this kid. He's obviously jealous of Mir and Hongki' JoKwon thought. 'Hehe, Hongki is jealous of Jonghun-ah and JoKwon-ssi' Mir thought to himself. "My Mir" Joon said. 'Why is he with Mir?' Jonghun thought. 'That brat has a boyfriend?' Hongki thought.