I Thought You Loved Me

Loving You ♡
Everyone was sat eating lunch. "Mireu you eat so much" Seungho said. "Shut up hyeong" Mir said. He was so hungry, he was eating bowls and bowls of kimchi and ramyun. "Leave my baby alone, let him eat. He worked very hard unlike you useless bums" Joon said. Mir smiled. Seungho glared. "And he calls ME overprotective....?" Seungho muttered. "So, i was thinking tonight we could all do something together to celebrate and relax a little" Joon suggested. Everyone agreed. "That's a great idea" Jonghun said smiling. They all finished their lunch. "Hmm, ice skating?" Seungho proposed. "I hurt myself" Mir said. "Movies?" Cheondung suggested. "Ani, there's none that are good" Hongki said. "Bowling?" Jonghun said. "No we- wait. That's perfect!" Jo Kwon said. Everyone agreed. "That's settled then. I'm gonna go shower" Hongki stood up. He looked and Jonghun and grinned. "Wanna come with me?" He asked. "Ya!" Jonghun threw something at him. Hongki laughed and walked up the stairs. Everyone else started laughing. Jonghun shook his head. "Lee Hongki...." He muttered. "I need to go shower too" Mir stood up. "And I'm gonna join him." Joon said. Everyone tried to stop themselves laughing. "A-ani! He doesn't shower with me" Mir said embarrassed. "Yeah! I haven't showered with him in 2 days!" Joon grinned. Mir blushed then ran out. Joon followed behind, laughing. "Let's go watch TV" Seungho said. Him, Cheondung, Seulong, Jo Kwon and Jonghun went upstairs to watch TV. "NO!" They all shouted at Cheondung. "Wae!?" Cheondung whined. "Dragon Ball Z is all you watch, that's why" Seulong said. Seungho laughed. "Its true Cheondungie. You obssess over that" He said. Cheondung sighed. "You people are boring.." Jonghun laughed. "I'm gonna go get changed. He got up and went to his bedroom completley forgetting about the fact that Hongki was showering. Jonghun took off his top. He walked to his wardrobe to find another one. Hongki cane out the shower, wet with a towel wrapped round his waist. "Hey" Jonghun turned around. He looked at Hongki's wet body and stumbled a little. "What, can't handle my hottness?" Hongki smirked. Jonghun scoffed. "Please, I've seen better bodies" Hongki backed Jonghun against the wall. Jonghun's eyes widened. "Name 1" Hongki said. "Kwon" Jonghun replied cockily. Hongki clenched his fist. "What exactly do you do with Jo Kwon?" He asked, annoyed. "Its our dirty little secret" Jonghun grinned referring to the time Hongki said it to him. Hongki was getting angry. "Ok ok, i was kidding calm down!" Jonghun said. "You better me. You're mine, don't forget it" Hongki said. He leaned in for a kiss but Jonghun covered his mouth. "And you don't forget that I'm mad at you and i won't forgive you until you apologize" Jonghun said. He moved away from Hongki and walked to his wardrobe. *2 hours later* "Its so heavy!" Mir whined as he went to bowl. "You're so weak!" Seungho said. Mir sat back down and drank water. "He's so cute and innocent" Cheondung laughed. "Not in bed" Joon smirked making Mir spit out his drink. "Joonie!" Mir hit Joon. "You should've seen him last night. Acting all y and-" Mir covered Joon'a mouth. "Heh, Joonie its your turn to bowl." He pushed Joon up. Everyone else started laughing and grinning. Mir sat, embarrassed. "Lee Joon..." He muttered. Jonghun looked at Hongki. "Like what you're seeing?" Hongki winked. Jonghun looked away. 'How can one person be so full of themselves?' He thought. "Hongki! You're bowl" Hongki stood up. "Let the pro have a go" He said. He grabbed the bowling ball and bowled a strike. "And that is how you do it!" Hongki bragged. 'He's such an arrogant fool, but he's my arrogant fool" Jonghun smiled to himself. "Jonghun-ah! Your go!" The night soon grew nearer and they all went home. Mir and Joon walked into their home laughing. "Eomma?" "Appa?" Their parents were sat on the sofa. "Mireu. You didn't tell me you were back together with him" Mir's eomma said. "Eomma.. I didn't get round to telling you." Mir said quite confused. "Why are you with him?" She asked. Now Mir was more confused. "Wae? I love him" He said. His eomma sighed. "You don't know the meaning of love Mireu! Break up with him" She ordered. Mir scoffed. "Over my dead body" He said. "Bang Mireu! Do not use that language when talking to me!" Mir rolled his eyes. "If you don't break up with him you're-you're no longer my son" Mir's eyes widened. "Eomma! You're my eomoni! I thought you loved me.." Mir said. "Its him or me" She said. Mir sighed. "Jincha? You're making me choose?" His eomma nodded. "I choose Joonie" Mir's eomma didn't look happy. "I'm ending all relations with you. You are no longer my son" She walked out. Mir felt like his heart got ripped out. He fell to the ground. "Mir!" Joon ran up to him. "Gwaenchanha? Mireu?" Joon's appa walked upto Joon. "Joon. Will you listen to me?" He said. Whilst Mir and his eomma were arguing, Joon and his appa were too. "Appa i told you, I'm not marrying her. I'm gay and you know that" Joon clearly stated. "You don't have to be! Just act like you love her!" Joon stood up. "Appa that's enough! Love isn't something to take so lightly. Playing with feelings is a sick thing to do. Especially if its pretending to be something you're not" His appa sighed. "Don't force me to do this Joon... I'll kick you out from our company" He said. Joon scoffed. "That's it? Do it then, i hate that company." He said. "I don't think you understand. If i do that, it ends our father-son relationship. It also means all your wealth, your house, your car are all gone. I'm taking them from you. You can live here with your precious boyfriend with nothing. Your choice" Joon stood confused as to what to do. Mir was still sat heartbroken but he looked up, tears running down his face. "Joonie..."