Our Dirty Little Secret

Loving You ♡
Jonghun and Hongki discreetly walked back in. They sat down but this time people noticed. "Hongki-ssi. Where did you go?" Someone asked. "Ani. Its fine. Please continue" Everyone started talking. "We can't do this Hongki!" Jonghun whispered. "We can!" Hongki whispered back. "Its so wrong" "No Jonghun, its fine!" Mir was eyeing them up. "Joonie, they look a little suspicious" He said. Joon followed Mir's eyes to the direction of Hongki and Jonghun. "Maybe they made up!" Joon suggested. "Yeah but Hongki's still with Tiffany! Nothing can happen between them unless of course Hongki secretly sees Jonghun but Jonghun would never do that" Mir said. "I can't do this!" Jonghun said. "Jonghun, its fine!" Hongki said. "Why don't you just stay with Tiffany. I'll be fine" Jonghun said. "Are you mad? I don't wanna lose you. I wanna be with you" Hongki said making a wide smile appear on Jonghun's face. "Hongki! I love you!" Tiffany clinged onto Hongki and hugged him out of the blue. Hongki got startled and didn't know how to react. He saw a jealous Jonghun and didn't wanna annoy him more but everyone was looking and he had to say something. "Ah, i love you too.." Jonghun glared at Tiffany's happy smiley expression. "Evil little-" He stopped himself from using foul language when he remembered where he was. Tiffany went to her friend. "Hongki. I'm so doing your plan" Jonghun said. Hongki smiled. "Jincha?" He said. Jonghun nodded. "That thing can't take over that special place in your heart. Its reserved for me" Jonghun said. Hongki smiled really happy. Joon stood up. "Ok. I wanna say a big gamsahabnida to all who attended today" He said. Everyone applauded. "And a special gamsa haeyo to Lee Hongki!" The applause got louder. "Cheonmana. And gamsahabnida for the invite. I shall take my leave" Hongki grabbed Jonghun's hand and they walked out. Seungho walked upto Mir. "Shall we go?" Mir nodded. "Ah, its so great Hongki likes Jonghun now" Mir said. Joon wasn't comfortable with this topic and gave Seungho ideas. "Yes. Very good. And i can't believe how nice you are Mir. You hung out with Hongki for that whole day despite the fact he liked you." Seungho said. Cheondung hit him. "Shh!" Joon was getting annoyed. "Wait. Yoy knew from THEN? All that time you hung out with him and he liked you. And you told me like what, 2 weeks later?" Joon said irritated. "Ani Joonie!" Mir turned to face Seungho. "Hyeong! You're such a babo!!" He hit him then faced Joon again. "Joonie. If you love me you'll forget about that" Joon sighed. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hongki walked into his house followed by Jonghun. "Annyeong son, annyeong Jonghun!" His eomma said. They both smiled. "Ah Jonghun-ah.. You're better now?" She asked. Hongki was confused. "Wae?" He asked. "His mood was a little spoilt yesterday" Jonghun looked at Hongki. Hongki nodded. "He had a stomach ache" He said, grabbed Jonghun's hand and began walking upstairs. "Do you need medicine?" "Ani eomma! He's found his cure!" Hongki shouted. They walked into their bedroom. Hongki sat on his bed. Jonghun shut the door. "Come sit" Hongki said patting his bed. Jonghun slowly walked over to Hongki. Hongki held his hand. "This is to be kept secret" Jonghun said. "Arrasseo. Our dirty little secret" Hongki said and pushed Hongki down on the bed. "Are you really gonna do this now?" Jonghun asked. Hongki nodded. "Wae?" Jonghun pointed at the door. "Its unlocked. If your eomma walked in, we'd be dead" He said. "You're right" Hongki said and got up. He walked to his bedroom door and locked it. Then he jumped on Jonghun. "Now, where were we?"