All That's Left Is You And Me

Loving You ♡

Mir slowly stood up. Joon walked upto him. "Mireu gwaenchanha?" Joon asked. Mir nodded and wiped his tears. Joon faced his appa and took a deep breath in. "I'm sorry appa... I can't leave him. I just can't" His appa sighed. "No, i'm sorry Joon. I'm sorry that i have to do this but you leave me no other option." He grabbed his jacket and left the house. Joon turned to Mir. Mir hugged Joon tightly. "I thought she loved me" Mir tearfully said. Joon Mir's head. "Don't worry Mir. I'm here for you. Even though all that's left is you and me, i'll protect you no matter what happens. I'll stay by your side. Forever" He said and kissed Mir's forehead. "I love you Joonie" "I love you too baby" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Jonghun sat down on the bed. "One apology, just one apology" He said to himself. The door opened and Hongki walked in. Jonghun looked down. He puffed his cheeks. Hongki smirked. He walked upto Jonghun. Jonghun looked up. "I'm really sorry" Hongki apologized to Jonghun's surprise. "Mwo?" Hongki bent down. "I said, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you jealous and upset. I was wrong and i shouldn't have flirted with that girl" He said. A smile broke out on Jonghun's face. "Hongki..." Before he could say anything Hongki leaned in and kissed him. Jonghun closed his eyes. When Hongki's lips left Jonghun's, he grinned. "I've been deprived of your sweet kisses" Jonghun smirked. "Well it was your fault" He said. Hongki lifted Jonghun up. "I apologized. You should be lucky. Lee Hongki never apologizes" He said. Jonghun shook his head. "Now, if we're done talking i'd like to do something else" Hongki said and lay Jonghun on the bed. "Really? Right now? You realize if someone walks in it'll be pretty damn awkward" Jonghun said. Hongki shrugged. "And? Let them, it's not the first time they've seen guys ." He said. He started to Jonghun's shirt. Jonghun stared deeply into Hongki's eyes. 'I can't believe i actually hated this guy. Little did i know that the    hate would blossom into a beautiful love...' Hongki jumped on top of Jonghun. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"Oh my god....." Seungho was reading a letter then put it down slowly. "What's up Seungho?" Cheondung asked. He walked upto Seugho and picked up the letter. "Oh....." He put it down. "This will crush him" He said. Mir and Joon walked up the stairs. "Hey guys" Joon said. They could see the atmosphere was a bit tense. Seungho, Cheondung, Jo Kwon and Seulong were sat down on the sofa, completley silent. "What's going on?" Mir asked worried. He noticed a letter in the middle of the table. He walked upto it and picked it up. He dropped the letter. "Hongki!" He was about to go to Hongki but Joon stopped him. "Mireu don't, wait till he's not with Jonghun. They just made up, if Jonghun finds this out he won't be with Hongki anymore." Seungho said. "But this is totally unfair for Hongki! It's putting him in such a bad position. You know Hongki, he loves Jonghun but also his life. How can he choose?" Mir said and sat down. "I don't want it to happen to him too. He won't be able to cope like i can. I'm used to not having wealth and all that but Hongki? It's his life" Joon said. Cheondung was confused. "Joon? What do you mean? What happened?" He asked. Joon completly forgot that those guys didn't know. He sat down. "I gave up everything for Mir. He did the same too. We officially are on our own. Our family abandoned us." Joon said. Everyone was really shocked and felt sorry for them. "Omo jincha? Mireu, Joon gwaenchanha?" Seungho asked. Mir nodded as did Joon. "It's fine. If eomma really loved me, she would want to see me happy. Since that's not the case, then i guess she doesn't love me. So i'm better off with someone who really loves me, Joonie" Mir said making Joon smile. "I'm happy for you Mireu but ahjumma is still your eomma. And she ended all relations with you, doesn't that mean anything to you?" Seungho asked. Mir shook his head. " If she doesn't want me for who i am then i guess i don't have a mother. All that's left is me and Joonie. And i'm fine with that." Mir explained. Hongki and Jonghun walked out the bedroom, both topless. "Jo Kwon, take Jonghun somewhere" Joon whispered to Jo Kwon. He nodded. "Hunnie, i need to go to the old music shop to pick up my guitar. Wanna come?" Jo Kwon asked knowing Jonghun would never say no to that. "Yes! One minute let me put a shirt on" He ran to his bedroom excitedly. Hongki frowned. Jonghun came back out. "Let's go" Him and Jo Kwon walked out. "Hongki we really need to talk to you" Mir said as soon as Jonghun left. Hongki looked aroud the room and the atmosphere was weird and intense. "Um, what's going on?" Hongki asked, confused. Mir handed him the letter. 'Hongki, since you left the house i thought i should take some action on this. I'm not letting you ruin people's lives and our family name by following in his footsteps. I won't allow this to happen to me again. I've cancelled all your credit cards and Shin Hye got rid of your car last night. You'll only recieve all these back after you've returned home and left Jonghun. I'm very sorry, but i had to do this. I dont want you to make the same mistake as him.' Hongki put down the letter. "I can't believe her" He said. "Um, Hongki? Who is the guy your eomma keeps mentioning?" Mir asked. Hongki sighed. He tried avoiding the question. "You guys cannot let Jongun find out about this. Please. He'll definatley tell me to go home." Hongki said. Everyone nodded. "We won't" "Now all that's left is me and Jonghun. I'm sure i'll learn to live with that" Hongki said.