Schoolboys Crushes Crush Schoolboys

Loving You ♡
Jonghun couldn't sleep at night. "Kwon are you awake?" Jo Kwon turned to face Jonghun. "I am now" Jonghun smiled. "Mianhae. I can't sleep" He said. "Is it Hongki?" Jonghun nodded. "Do you think its the end of our love?" He asked. Jo Kwon shook his head. "Ani. That's not the situation. You love him right?" Jonghun nodded. "And he loves you?" Jonghun thought for a while. "Yeah" "Then your love is definatley not over. Maybe your relationship is on pause but your love will never end as long as you love each other" Jo Kwon said. "You really think so?" Jo Kwon nodded. "I know so" Jonghun smiled. "Love you Kwon, goodnight" "Goodnight Hunnie." The one person Jonghun can rely on and trust is Jo Kwon. They tell everything to each other and love each other very much. But only as friends. * The next morning * "Class, what do you come to lessons for?" Seonsaengnim asked. "Learning" The class replied in sync. "And is a classroom for sleeping?" "Aniyo seonsaengnim" She walked upto Jonghun who was asleep on his desk. "Jonghun-ssi! Wake up now!" She shouted. Jonghun quickly jumped up. "Joesonghabnida seonsaengnim!" He said and bowed apologetically. "Sit!" Jonghun sat down. "Now class, do you think Jonghun-ssi is so special?" "Aniyo seonsaengnim" "Yes" Hongki said. The whole class looked to Hongki who was sat at the front on the desk next to Jonghun's. Jonghun looked at him shocked. Yang seonsaengnim walked in front of Hongki's desk. "Wae? Wae is he so special?" She asked. Hongki sat, laid back and shrugged. "He just is. He's one of a kind." All the girls in the class started talking and smiling excitedly. "Wae? What makes him one of a kind?" Yang seonsaengnim asked. "Because he's Jonghun. He has a unique personality, he's loveable, he's amazing and is one of the greatest people on this planet" Hongki replied. "Ooh!" The class said. Jonghun put his head in his desk. 'Aish jincha.. so embarassing!' He thought. "Ok... Moving on, three students from the lower class are moving to our class and should be arriving any moment. We'll continue our lesson when they arrive" Everyone started talking about the Hongki-Jonghun incident. Tiffany walked up to Hongki. "Um, Hongki?" Hongki looked up. He rolled his eyes. "I'm really sorry! Please forgive me Hongki! I didn't mean to be the bad person. I would've simply broken up with you but i realised Jonghun loved you and the only way to bring you closer is to seperate you first. I really didn't mean to sound evil to Jonghun but it was the only way to make him follow. And i had to bring you closer because i felt bad breaking up with you" Hongki slowly looked up at Tiffany. "Y-You did that for me?" He asked. Tiffany nodded and smiled. "I wanted you to be happy" Hongki looked at Jonghun. He slightly smiled. "Gomawo" He said. "You're not mad?" Tiffany asked. Hongki shook his head. "Ani. You actually did bring us together in an odd way. So gomawo for that" Tiffany smiled. "Ah they're here!" Everyone looked at the door including Mir, Seungho, Hongki and Jonghun. Jo Kwon first walked in. The girls cheered as he walked. "Kwon!" Jonghun said excitedly. "Oppa! You're so handsome! Date me?" "Oppa saranghae!" Some girls kept saying. Jo Kwon smirked and stood at the front. Cheondung walked in next. "Cheondungie!" Seungho screamed. Cheondung smiled. The girls all cheered again. "Omo oppa is so cute!!" "Will you be my namjachingu? Oppa is jincha cute!" Cheondung smiled, shaking his head and stood next to Jo Kwon. "Seonsaengnim, who's the next guy? Is he super cute or hot?" The girls kept asking. Then a boy slowly walked in. All the girls screamed. Mir stood up in shock. "Joon oppa!!" Everyone screamed. Joon grinned and stood at the front. Seungho pulled Mir down. "Annyeonhaseyo, Jo Kwon ibnida. I hope you can accept me properly in this class" The girls cheered. "Annyeong! Nan Cheondung ibnida! Please treat me nicely" The girls were literally fainting due to his cuteness. "Annyeonghaseyo. Naega Lee Joon ibnida. I just came from The Phillipines yesterday. If i seem a bit off, its probably tiredness. Anyway, please welcome me into this class" The girls were smitten with Joon and screamed as loud as possible. "That's enough!" Yang seonsaengnim shouted. "Ok, Jo Kwon you sit next to Hongki, Cheondung next to Tiffany and Joon in between Seungho and Mir." Joon looked at Mir. Mir looked like he was gonna die. Mir ran out the classroom. Everyone watched as he jumped up and sprinted out the classroom. "Ya Bang Mireu!" The teacher called but Mir ignored. Joon stared at the door. Jo Kwon and Seungho sat down whilst Joon was stood gazing at the door. He slowly walked to his chair under everyones watch. He looked at Mir's chair. Seungho put his hand up. "Ne Seungho-ssi?" "Can i go find Mir?" Yang seonsaengnim nodded. Seungho stood up and walked out. Joon sighed and stared out the window. Seungho found Mir sitting on the window sill outside the classroom. "Mireu, gwaenchanha?" Seungho walked upto Mir. "He's back..." Mir said. "Yeah, your Joonie is back" Mir looked at Seungho. "No. He's not MY Joonie anymore though is he? I bet he's moved on already.." Seungho sat next to him. "Aniyo. Joon loves you and that's a fact" Mir sighed. "Sure he does... I wish we never fought" Seungho put his arm round Mir. "We need to go back in now" He said. Mir nodded. They stood up. Mir took a deep breath in and slowly walked into the classroom. All eyes were fixed on Mir as he walked in and sat next to Joon. "Mireu, gwaenchanha?" Yang Seonsaengnim asked. Mir nodded. He tried to avoid Joon but seonsaengnim did not make it easy. "So for your assignment, you have to build a model building of your own. It has to be of a company you will later on own. Hopefully." Hongki put his hand up. "And what if you already own one, like me and Lee Joon" "Make a different one to your company that YOU design and build from scratch" Hongki nodded. "Ok so now people will pick their partners from the name generator. I inserted names into this, you must come up, press the 'GO' button on the interactive whiteboard and it'll show a name who will be your partner. Who shall go first..? Ah Cheondung. Please come up" Yang Seonsaengnim said. Cheondung nodded and walked to the front. 'Please be Yoo Seungho, please be Yoo Seungho!' He slowly pressed the button. To his surprise it was Seungho. "Arasseo. Yoo Seungho and Park Cheondung" They continued doing it with the class until only a few were left. "Hwang Tiffany and Jo Kwon" Mir walked up to press the button. It was either Joon, Hongki or Jonghun. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and pressed the button. He could see the names revolving round, Lee Joon, Lee Hongki, Choi Jonghun. It was getting slower and it was gonna land on someones name. It was edging towards Lee Hongki but stopped on Choi Jonghun. Mir was relieved but shocked when it suddenly moved to Lee Joon. "Kuraeyo, Lee Joon with Bang Mireu and Lee Hongki with Choi Jonghun." All 4 of them did not look happy. Except Hongki who was slightly happy. Mir looked at Joon who was also looking at Mir. There was a pain in Mir's heart that he hadn't been able to cope with and now its getting even worse. "Seonsaengnim! Please, if you want me to live don't pair me with Joon!" Mir begged. On hearing that Joon was a little hurt. He stood up and walked towards Mir. Mir looked down. "And why don't you wanna be paired with me?" Mir looked at Joon. "You know why" "Why don't you enlighten the class and fill them in?" "Do you really wanna do this here Joonie?" Mir said. Hearing Mir say Joonie was probably the best thing for Joon. "You called me Joonie" He said. "Well, its what i call you" "When we were together" "So because we seperated it means I can't call you Joonie?" "I didn't say that" Joon said. "But you implied it" Mir said. "No i never!" "Yes you did!" "No, i didn't!" "Yes you did!" "Why do you have to make this complicated Mir?" "You're the one-!" "It was you-!" "You always-!" They were stood arguing in front of the class. Then another arguement between Hongki and Jonghun broke out. "No I'm not saying i don't wanna be partnered with you Hongki, I'm just saying it'll be hard to maintain a just friends relationship if we're near each other all the time" Jonghun explained. "Its just a project!" Hongki said. "Oh yeah? What about guitar? Remember that? We took a break and now look where we ended up! Your eomma found out too!" "Who cares what eomma thinks about you?" Jonghun scoffed. "Now you're saying this? What happened to 'I can't tell my eomma she hates gay people'? Why aren't you saying that?" He said. "Oh so now you're blaming me?" Hongki asked. "Well we wouldn't be here if you had told your eomma!" "Oh my god you're actually blaming me!" "Hongki you're so-!" "Jonghun its not-!" "Why are you-!" "You're the one-!" They started arguing and Seonsaengnim couldn't take it. "YOU 4! OUT! NOW!" She shouted. They were all shocked and slowly walked out. "Go sit in the Green Area, I'll deal with you in a minute!" She did not sound happy. "Ok class please discuss your projects, think.of basic ideas while i sort out those babos" "Ne seonsaengnim!" As soon as she left, they started talking about the earlier commotion. "Omo are Hongko and Jonghun a couple?" "Did Mir and Joon split up?" "I didn't even know they were together!" Hongki, Jonghun, Mir and Joon were sat, back to back to each other. Mir was sat next to Hongki and Jonghun with Joon. Yang seonsaengnim walked out. "You 4" She said. They all looked up then stood up immediatley. "Look, i don't know what is going on but it shouldn't be happening in my lessons. You need sort out your petty little schoolboy crushes so they don't interrupt your studies and everyone elses" She said a bit more calmer than before. "Mianhae Yang seonsaengnim. We'll sort it out later" Joon said. Seonsaengnim shook her head. "Ani. I'm not risking this lesson to be interrupted again. You guys will stay out here and sort it out even if it takes the whole lesson. Don't forget, we have a double lesson and we can run into lunch as well" She smiled and walked into the classroom. They all looked at each other.