Really?

Loving You ♡
Jonghun and JoKwom finally reached the music store. Jonghun angrily put his bag down. "Ya Jonghun-ah! I didn't know you liked Hongki that much" JoKwon said. Jonghun had a horrified look on his face. "Mwolago? I, like Hongki? Puhlease. That guy irritates me so much. He makes my blood boil!" Jonghun said and sat down. "You sure? You seemed pretty jealous when you saw Hongki and Mir together." JoKwon said and sat next to him. Jonghun scoffed. "I am NOT jealous. But why is he with Mir?" Jonghun asked. "Ok ok, but let me tell you something whether your jealous or not. Hongki and Mir won't ever become a couple because Mir and Joon are in love" JoKwon explained. "They are aren't they.. Not that i was bothered or anything.." Jonghun said. A customer walked in. JoKwon went behind the desk. "Annyeonghaseyo. How may i help you?" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hongki and Mir were sat in the park. "Hongki, are you gay?" Mir asked out of the blue. "Huh? Uh no I'm not" Hongki replied. "But, i do like you" He added. Mir blushed a little. "You do know I have a boyfriend right?" Mir said. Hongki sighed and sat backwards. "Yupp. Lee Joon. His fathers company is in partnership with my one." He said. "And i know i can't compete with him because you're in love with him. But i can't control my feelings" Mir smiled. "Yeah.." He said. "Besides, i have a girlfriend" Hongki added casually. Mir looked at Hongki. "Mwolago? You have a girlfriend?!" Hongki nodded. "Yeah." Mir was quite shocked. "Don't you think she'd be a little bothered that you like me?" Mir asked. Hongki shrugged. "Would your boyfriend be bothered if i like you?" Hongki asked. Mir nodded. "Then yeah, she'd probably be bothered." Hongki said. He stood up. "Speaking of her, i need to go meet her. I'll see you later Mir" Mir nodded and Hongki walked off. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Joon sat at his office desk. "Appa!" He called. Joon's assistant came. "Yo Joon!" He said and sat down. "Oh hey Seulong. Where's my appa?" Joon asked. "Ah, he's in a meeting" Seulong said. Joon stood up. "Well, can you tell him I'm done for the day. I'm tired and I'm going home." Seulong nodded. "Sure" Joon smiled. "Thanks Seulong" He said. He walked to the door. "Uh Joon?" Seulong said. Joon turned around. "I need to uh buy a new piano and the music store will close-" Joon smiled. "Yes Seulong, you can finish early" He said. "Ah gomawo Joon!" He said and jumped up. They walked out. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Mir got up and started walking home. He looked at the park gates. He saw someone walk past. "Joonie?" He ran to the gates. Joon stopped. "Mireu? What're you doing here in the cold?" Mir ran out the park and went to Joon. "I was with Hongki." Joon's face suddenly turned quite annoyed. "Wae?" He asked. "Uh he's my friend" Mir said quite confused. "I don't like like it when you're with Hongki" Joon said and folded his arms. "Wae? We're just friends!" Mir said. Joon looked unsure. "Jincha? Just friends?" He asked. Mir nodded. Joon held Mir's hand. "Arrasseo. Let's go home" Mir smiled and nodded. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Seulong walked into the music store and started looking around for piano's. "Excuse me?" He said to Jonghun. "Ah, ne?" Jonghun said. "Do you sell piano's?" Seulong asked. Jonghun nodded. "Let me call my friend to show you them. Kwon! Kwon!!" Jonghun shouted. JoKwon came out from the back. "Yeah?" He said. "Show this guy the pianos" JoKwon looked at Seulong. He slightly smiled. "Ah. F-follow me" He said and walked to the back of the shop. Jonghun looked at bit confused. "Does Kwon...? No... Does he..?" He started questioning himself. "He does!" Jonghun said loudly. "These are our best pianos" JoKwon said smiling. Seulong smiled and slightly bowed. "Gamsahabnida" He said. Jonghun walked out back to JoKwon and Seulong. "Kwon" He said. JoKwon looked at him. "Yeah?" Jonghun sat at a desk. "I'm bored" He said. JoKwon sighed. Seulong slightly laughed. "Well do your job!" JoKwon said. Jonghun shook his head. "I can't. I don't teach that demon Hongki till Monday and that's pretty much my job." He said. JoKwon sighed and shook his head. "Aish.. this kid is driving me crazy. Go play with Mir and Joon then" He said. "I lost their numbers so i don't where they are" Jonghun replied. Seulong's phone rang. They both looked at him. "Joesonghabnida!" He said and answered his phone. "Yeboseyo? Joon? Don't tell me i have to go back to work. Oh that's good-" JoKwon and Jonghun looked at each other. "He knows Joon?" Jonghun whispered. JoKwon nodded. "Ask him for Joon's number!" JoKwon whispered back. Jonghun shook his head. "Ani, I'm shy! You ask please Kwon!" JoKwon sighed. Seulong got off his phone. "Um, excuse me?" JoKwon said. Seulong looked at JoKwon. "Um I overheard speaking to someone called Joon. Is it the Lee Joon, CEO of HanKyo corporation?" JoKwon asked politley. Seulong nodded. "Yeah, I'm his assistant. Wae?" He asked. "Oh my friend here is friends with Joon and his boyfriend Mir and lost their numbers. He was wondering if you could give them to him?" JoKwon again asked politley. Seulong laughed. "Yeah sure" He got out his phone and handed it to Jonghun. "Here" Jonghun smiled. "Gamsahabnida!" He said and started typing in Joon's number. "You guys do know him right? Cuz he'll get pretty annoyed if i gave his number to random admirers" Seulong said. JoKwon smirked. "Ani we know him. I'm Jo Kwon, and this is Choi Jonghun" Jo Kwon introduced. Seulong smiled. "Nice to meet you. Anyway could i buy this piano?" Seulong asked. Jo Kwon nodded. "Sure. Are you gonna pay in cash or card?" He asked. "Cash" Seulong replied. Jo Kwon nodded. "Ok that's fine. Would you like it delivered?" Seulong nodded. "Ok then come over to the desk and we'll get that for you" Jonghun was still typing on his phone. "I wrote Joon not poop! Stupid phone..." He said to himself. "Ok we'll have that to you in 3-4 days. Thank you for shopping here." Jo Kwon said smiling. Seulong smiled. "Thank you. Byebye!" He said and walked out. Jonghun came to the front of the shop. "Ok, so Joon is saved as poop in my phone because i can't change it" He said. Jo Kwon laughed. "Babo... wait! You still have his phone!" Jo Kwon said. "Oh yeah.. wait!" Jonghun said. "What is it?" Jo Kwon asked. "He didn't tell us his name!" Jo Kwon sighed. "Gimme that!" He grabbed the phone and ran outside. Jonghun followed. Seulong's car had just driven off. "Ah, jincha!?" Jo Kwon said. "You couldn't have given it to him before!??" Jo Kwon shouted. "I was too busy changing Joon's name from poop!" Jonghun shouted back. Jo Kwon sighed. "Really Jonghun? Really?" He said and walked back to the shop. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Oh hey hyeong! Why didn't you guys come out after school?" Mir asked Seungho. "Cheondung caught the flu. I was looking after him" Seungjo replied. Mir smiled. "Aww so cute!" He said. Joon and Mir sat down. "You ok Cheondung?" Joon asked. Cheondung nodded. He was sat with a blanket wrapped round him eating chicken soup. "With Seungho's care, I think I'll be better very soon!" Cheondung said. Joon laughed. "Yupp very true" Seungho sat next to Cheondung. "What's for dinner hyeong?" Mir asked. "To make sure we all don't get ill, I made us all chicken soup" Seungho said. Mir groaned. "Really hyeong? Really?"