Truth Unveiled By An Unknown Letter

Loving You ♡
Jo Kwon ran after Jonghun. "Hunnie!" He grabbed Jonghun's arm. "Kwon i can't take it anymore.." Jonghun said. They sat down and Jonghun explained the whole thing about Hongki's eomma to Jo Kwon. "Mwo? She's really evil! That's so unfair for you and Hongki. Tell him. He'll understand." Jo Kwon said. "Ani. He won't ever speak to me. He ended all relationships with me and doesn't wanna talk to me anymore. He won't listen even if i try" Jonghun sighed. "Then we'll have to make him not listen but still get the mesage" Jo Kwon said confusing Jonghun. "Kwon, what're you talking about?" Jo Kwon smirked. "Gimme a pen and paper. I'm gonna write a little love note to Hongki" Jonghun got out a pen and paper. "You don't like him do you?" He asked. Jo Kwon sighed. "Aish, jincha.." He started writing something on a piece of paper. Jonghun stared at him the whole time whilst he was doing that. And 5 minutes later Jo Kwon was done. "What the heck did you write?" Jonghun curiously asked. "We need a way to make Hongki read this." Jo Kwon said. "Um, put it in his locker?" Jonghun suggested. Jo Kwon smiled. "That's a brilliant idea!" He quickly jumped up and ran to the lockers. Jonghun had a hard time keeping up with him. Hongki was by his locker. "Crap. Ok, we need someone to distract him." Both of them ran to the canteen and stood round Mir. Mir was sat with Joon. "Uh, hey guys" He said. "Mir please help us with something" Jonghun asked. Mir smiled. "Sure what is it?" He asked. "NO! MY MIREU WILL NOT GO NEAR HONGKI. HE'S NOT ALLOWED, I BANNED HIM" Joon screamed. "Joonie! Don't get jealous. I love you and he loves Jonghun. That's all" Mir reassured. Joon sighed. "Arrasseo. You have 5 MINUTES! And if i see anything i don't like I'm coming to interrupt" Mir smiled. "And you call hyeong overprotective?" He laughed as they walked out. "Hongki-ah!" Mir waved at Hongki. Hongki smiled and walked upto Mir. "Hey cutiepie what's up?" Joon wanted to go attack Hongki but Jo Kwon pulled him back. "Um, i got back together with Joonie!" Mir said. "Jincha? That's great! I always knew you guys were meant for each other. I hope you stay together" Hongki smiled. "Gomawo. I could say the same for you and Jonghun-ah" Mir said making Hongki's smile dissapear. "Please, let's not talk about him" Mir nodded. Whilst they were talking, Jonghun sneakily walked upto Hongki's locker and slyly slipped in the note. After that, he ran as far away from the lockers as he could. Mir could see Jonghun run and that made him laugh. "What's so funny?" Hongki asked. "Oh Jonghun-ah was-" He stopped. "Mianhae" He quickly said. "Gwaenchanha. I don't mind." Hongki said. "What's that white thing sticking out your locker?" Mir asked trying to point out Jonghun's letter. Hongki shrugged. "Dunno. I'll go see" He walked to the locker with Mir swiftly following behind. Hongki grabbed the letter from his locker. "Looks like a letter" He opened it and began to read. "My arrogant Hongki, i know you are really mad at me but i want to let you know i love you' These are words Jonghun told me to say. He didn't want me to tell you the extended version but i have to. Jonghun can't be always seen as the bad guy and the one who has too much pain in his life" Hongki stopped then looked at Mir. "Lets go somewhere quiet" Mir said. They walked to an isolated classroom and sat to read the letter. "As i was saying, the truth shall now be unveiled. Jonghun loves you, that's obviously clear. But the reason he broke up with you is because your eomma threatened to take all your things away from you and kick you out the house if you didn't end things with Jonghun. Jonghun thought about your happiness and the love of your car, so he had to end things with you. Don't hate him, don't kick him out of your life. Just do something." He slowly put the letter down. "Jonghun... He probably hates me! After all the mean things I've said, he'll probably never wanna see me!" Hongki said. "You may as well try" Mir said. Hongki ran out to look for Jonghun. He looked in the canteen.No Jonghun. The Green Area. No Jonghun. He ran down hallway's screaming. NO JONGHUN! 'Where is he and what is he doing?' Hongki thought. Finally, he checked through one classroom window and he saw his Jonghun sitting down looked quite distressed. "My poor baby.... What have i done?" He quickly ran inside the classroom and startled Jonghun. "Hongki..." Jonghun stood up. "Look, Jonghun I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset or to look like the bad guy. I know all about eomma forcing you so I'm really really sorry. Jeongmal jeongmal mianhae!" Hongki quickly said. Jonghun slowly walked upto Hongki. "How did you find out?" He asked. "An unknown letter in my locker. Whoever wrote that I'm really thankful. I owe them my life! But forget that, please forgive me when i said i want you out my life. I didn't mean it" Jonghun put his hand on Hongki's arm. "Its fine. Of course i forgive you. Its not your fault" Hongki smiled and pulled Jonghun in for a hug. Standing there in the arms of Hongki made Jonghun smile. After about a minute he slowly pushed Hongki back. "What's wrong?" Hongki asked. "Your eomma. She'll take everything from you. I can't let her do that to you" Jonghun said. "Ani. She wouldn't. She's just trying to scare you. Don't let her" Hongki lied. "Jincha?" Hongki nodded. Jonghun tightly hugged Hongki. "That's great!" Jonghun let go of Hongki. "I need to go meet Kwon" Hongki nodded and waved Jonghun off. Hongki sighed and sat down. "Crap! Eomma is trying to take everything from me? Eotteohke? Do i sacrifice my whole life for love? Ani. First I'll speak to eomma" Hongki stood up. "After school obviously..."