Broken Hearts

Loving You ♡
"Mireu! Its 8.30! We're late!" Seungho shouted. Mir jumped out of bed. "Hyeong! You could've woken me earlier!" He complained as he took off his top. "Its not my fault. My alarm didn't ring" Seungho said. Seungho looked around. "Where's Cheondungie?" He asked. Mir shrugged. "Maybe in the bathroom?" They quickly got changed then ran out. Cheondung was sat with Joon at the dining table. Mir's eyes widened. "Wahh!" He screamed and ran back into the bedroom. Joon smirked. "He's probably not over the kiss" Cheondung laughed. "Why aren't you guys together? You both love each other" He asked. Joon shrugged. "I love him but he refuses to talk to me and is still really upset" He sighed. Seungho walked in after Mir. "Mir what's up?" He asked. "Joonie... I really don't wanna see him hyeong. My heart is hurting. I miss him. I want him back." Mir was really upset. "Aw Mireu, i don't like seeing you upset. I'm gonna get you to back together" Seungho said. "Ani! Please don't. There is a slight chance it could go horribly wrong." Seungho sighed and nodded. 'I'll have to do it secretly then.' He thought. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hongki's eomma was sat at the table. Hongki was sat opposite her. The atmosphere was seriously tense. "What do you mean i won't like it? It can't be that bad" She said. "Trust me eomma. I know you won't. You'll probably hate me." Hongki said. "Ani. You're my Hongki. I'd never hate you." "Arasseo. I'll just tell you straight up. I'm in love with Jonghun" Hongki said straighforwardly. His eomma was shocked. "Mwo? Mwolago? No. You cannot be gay. I won't allow it" She said. "Well you can't do anything about. I love him and he loves me. I'm Lee Hongki, i do what i want and get what i want. And right now, i want Jonghun" He stood up. "Now, if you don't mind I'm gonna get into my ferrari and drive to school" He walked to the door. His eomma stood up. "Hongki I've already told you your head teacher said not to take it to school! You dare take that to school, I'll take it away." Hongki glared. "Screw you all" He walked out. "Hongki! LEE HONGKI!!" His eomma screamed furiously. Hongki walked outside into his car. He sat for a while thinking. "Now you can really be mine" He smiled and drove off leaving a puff of smoke behind him. Everyone stared as a yellow ferrari zoomed into the campus and parked in car park, right in behind Jonghun. Jonghun jumped. "What the hell?! You-!" He stopped. He recogniced the car. "Hongki?" Jo Kwon looked at the car. "Ah yeah. That's Hongki's car. I remember from when he dropped you from your guitar lessons." Hongki got out of his car. He walked upto Jonghun. "You're ok right? Jeongmal mianhae. I wasn't really watching where i was going...But you're ok?" Hongki asked worried. Jonghun nodded. The thought of Hongki caring for him, made him smile. "I need to talk to you Hongki" Jonghun said. "Me too. I have some really great news to tell you! I'll see you after school" He kissed Jonghun on the cheek and walked off. Jonghun sighed. "Wae?" Jo Kwon put his hand on Jonghun's shoulder. "I have a feeling you're gonna tell each other two completley different things" He said. Jonghun nodded. "I still need to tell him." They walked to their classroom. Everyone was there. Except for Mir. "Seungho. Where's Mir?" Hongki asked. "He should be coming" Seungho replied. Joon ran out the classroom, confusing everyone. He stopped at the Green Area where Mir was sitting. Mir looked up. "J-Joonie?" Joon sat down next to him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that" Mir looked down. *15 minutes ago* Mir sat eating breakfast alone. Joon walked in. "You don't have to avoid me you know" He said. "Don't i? Every time i see you my heart breaks" Mir quickly retaliated. "Don't you think my heart breaks too? Seriously Mir, if i had known you'd be like this i wouldn't have date you..." Joon really regretted saying that. He could see Mir's eyes watering. He burst out in tears and ran out. "Mir! I didn't mean it!" ******************* They both sat in silence. "Mir?" Mir didn't reply. Joon sighed. "Look, Mireu I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what i said" He said. "Then why did you say it?" Mir asked. "It was an accident. I said it out of anger. I really didn't mean it" Mir looked up at Joon. Yang seonsaengnim walked in. "There you are Mir. Lee Joon, come back in now. Mireu you come too" She said. Mir stood up. "Seonsaengnim, I'm not feeling well. My head hurts." He said. "Ah jincha? You look pretty pale. Go to the nurses room" She said. Mir nodded. "I-I'll take him!" Joon said. Seonsaengnim nodded. "Mir, gwaenchanha?" Joon said checking his head for a temperature. "Aish, you're head is hot. Come" He held Mir's hand and took him to the nurses room. "Hmm, you should be ok. Do you know why you have a headache?" Jenny nurse asked. Mir nodded. "Because i was crying" "And why were you crying?" She asked. Mir looked at Joon. Joon felt guilty. "I said sorry...." Jenny nurse looked at Mir who was staring at Joon. "Well, i think you will be ok. Head back to lesson arrasseo?" Mir and Joon nodded. At lunch, Mir got a note. 'I really need to talk to you. Joon. Xxx' He was abit confused. Joon got a note too. 'Joonie, we need to talk. Mireu Xxx' Joon was really happy but very confused. The notes led them both to a classroom. They both walked in. "So what did you want?" Mir asked. "Me? No, you called me here" Joon said. "Ani. Look at this" Mir showed him the note. "Mwo? Ani, look" Joon showed him the note. "This is probably a set up" He added. "If that's the case then I'm going." Mir said. He tried opening the door. "Its locked!" Seungho stood on the other side of the door. "Hyeong! Open the door please!" Mir shouted. "Not until you two work it out!" Seungho.shouted then ran off. Mir sighed. "Now that we're here, i do need to speak to you" Joon said. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"Jonghun, i thought you loved me" Hongki said. "I do! But your life will be really miserable. Trust me. Your eomma will hate us. I don't want that." Jonghun said. "I can deal with it!" Hongki said. "No. Don't. I don't wanna do this to you. Besides, we're from two completley different worlds. We won't work. I'm really sorry Hongki" Jonghun walked off. Hongki sat on the classroom chair. "My heart feels like it got shot...." He sighed. He put his head in his desk. 'I see your intentions are good Jonghun and you don't want me hurt. But, can't you see that doing this to me is hurting me more? Your love is all i want. It gave me courage to tell eomma so it can keep me through anything else. Please Jonghun, please. Saranghaeyo. My stubborn brat'