One Bad Turn Ends Relationships

Loving You ♡
"Hyeong?" Mir tearfully said. "Mireu! Its so good to hear your voice!" Mir smiled. "Same." He sniffled. "Mir what's wrong?" "Alot has happened these past weeks. And its not good.... Joonie.." Mir started crying. "Mir? Mir what's wrong? Gwaenchanha?" "Hyeong... I-" *1 week before* "Yes! That's amazing! Of course i will! Definatley! No its not a problem. Um... I'm not sure, but i definatley come. Arrasseo. Gamsahabnida!" Joon put down the phone. "What was that?" Mir asked. "Um. It was work. They gave me a great job offer" Joon said. Mir smiled. "Jincha? That's great!" Joon looked down. "I'm required to go to Manila for 3 weeks" Mir's eyes widened. "What!?" He stood up. "You didn't accept it right?" Joon slowly nodded. "What!? Joonie, you just accepted without talking to me? You're just gonna leave?" Mir shouted. "Mir its for my work! Its only 3 weeks!" "It may be 3 weeks for you but to me its more like 3 years! Joonie i can't live without you and you're just gonna go?" "I have to! I do have a future you know! I'm not just your boyfriend!" Joon shouted back. Mir stood, furious at Joon. "Yeah? Well now you're not even that. I hope you're happy with your future" Mir ran out the house and slammed the door. •••••••••••••••••••••• "What did you just say?" Jonghun asked, irritated. "Stop talking to me" Hongki rudely replied. "Why are you being like this?" "Like what? You're the one who hates me, so why should i keep standing here getting my heartbroken each time i try to put accross my feelings to you?" Jonghun fell silent. He knew Hongki was right in a way and that he was wrong. "You know what why can't you just go back to Jo Kwon?" "I can't!" "Then go to your parents!" "They're dead!" Jonghun screamed in pain. He slowly fell to the ground on his knees. Hongki suddenly felt really bad. "I-i'm really sorry Jonghun.." Jonghun slowly stood back up. "Ok fine. If you hate me that much, then from now, pretend you don't know me" Jonghun said as he walked out in tears. Hongki sat down. 'What have i done....?' ••••••••••••••••••••••••• "No! You're not working there" Seulong shouted. "Why not? I need a new job! Who are you to tell me what i can and can't do?" Jo Kwon shouted back. "I'm your boyfriend and i said you're not working there!" "Keep it up like this and you won't be for long!" "Just find another job!" "No! What is your problem? Wow, lots of attractive guys work there. Big whoop! Seoul is full of attractive guys!" Jo Kwon said. "Oh so you like other guys now do you?" "Oh for god's sake Seulong, grow up! If you keep getting jealousy come between us then there won't be an us!" "Why can't you understand me?!" "You know what, we're through" Jo Kwon walked upstairs. Seulong leaned against the kitchen table. "Wae?" •••••••••••••••••••••••••• Mir ran to the park bench. He sat down then burst into tears. "Joonie!" He cried. "How can you do this to me....? Don't you care for me? You said you'd always be there for me...." ************ "What!? No! You guys cannot break up, you're JoonMir Forever!" Seungho screamed through the phone. "Well now we're JoonMir For Never..." "No i will not let that happen. You think me and Cheondung went through all that so you two would break up? No thats not happening." "Well what can you do? Joonie's in Manila!" Mir burst into tears. "He left me..." He said choking on his own words. Cheondung took the phone from Seungho. "He did what!? Just wait till i get hold of him" He ran upstairs to his room. "Don't worry about Cheondung" Seungho said. Mir wiped his tears. "I shouldn't have broken up with him..." "No, he shouldn't have accepted without your permission!" Seungho said. "I just want him back...." •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hongki sat on his bed. 'I miss him.....' He kept thinking about all the things he said, but regretted, to Jonghun. "I'm such a babo!" He screamed. Jonghun looked in the room. 'No, you're not... I am' He quickly moved before Hongki saw him. Tiffany walked up the stairs and saw Jonghun. "Oh just the person i wanted to see" She pulled him into his room. "Jaebum agreed to date me!" She said excitedly. Jonghun smiled. "That means me and Hongki can be together?" Tiffany nodded. "Yupp. First we need to break up" 'Finally.... Something in my life going right! I can't wait to be with Hongki! Its been 2 whole weeks!' Tiffany walked into the next room. "Hongki..." She said. Hongki sat up. "Oh hey Tiffany" Tiffany sat next to him. "Listen.. We need to talk" Hongki looked up. "I'm really sorry Hongki.. But I'm breaking up with you" She said. Hongki slowly looked down. "Oh..." "Please don't be upset Hongki! Now you can be with Jonghun!" Hongki stopped then looked at Tiffany. "How do you know about that?" He asked. Tiffany got startled. "I need to go. Maybe ask Jonghun. I'm really sorry" She quickly walked out. Hongki walked into Jonghun's room and shut the door. Jonghun stood up. "Hongki.." "How does Tiffany know about us?" He asked. "Huh? Oh well that's what I've been wanting to tell you. The reason i couldn't be with you was Tiffany" Jonghun said. "I know. You felt bad. But why'd you tell her?" Jonghun sighed. "She blackmailed me!" He explained the whole thing to Hongki. "So she wanted Jaebum?" Jonghun nodded. "You didn't have to break my heart Jonghun" Hongki said. "Well, you didn't have to break mine before" "Wait. So you did this to get revenge?" "No-" "I can't believe you" Hongki walked out. Jonghun sighed. "Why do bad things happen to me...?" He felt like crying. "No. I'm not letting one bad turn ruin my relationship" He ran out the room to Hongki's bedroom. "Hongki. I didn't do this out of revenge" Jonghun said. "Sure you didn't. Please, just get outta here Jonghun" Hongki walked away. Jonghun grabbed his arm. Hongki looked at Jonghun. "I'm not leaving till you know the truth"