Does Curiousity Kill The Cat?

Loving You ♡
"Kwon i hate you" Jonghun said. "Love you too" Jo Kwon smirked. "No seriously i hate you, you made me all excited to come here thinking i could re-visit my ONE source of happiness. But no, its closed. Don't you know how much i love this place?" Jonghun asked. "Anyone would half a brain would know" Jo Kwon replied. Its true, almost everybody knew that one thing Jonghun loved was this music shop and he did. It was his life. When Tiffany told him to quit it, he was torn between Hongki and the shop. But obviously he chose love over that. He's still arguing over whether that was the right choice or not (just kidding) but he's really arguing over whether or not he should trust Tiffany. Hongki forgave her but Jonghun can't be fully commited to forgiving her. "Don't be such a drama queen Hunnie, it'll be open tomorrow" Jo Kwon said. But that was the least of Jonghun's worries. Other thoughts that hadn't occurred to him before, spiralled around his mind. "Hunnie?" Jo Kwon looked at Jonghun. "Hm?" Jonghun suddenly snapped back to reality. "Earth to Jonghun!" Jonghun smirked. "Mianhae, let's go home." Jo Kwon nodded and started up the car. Once the engine was up and running, Jo Kwon smoothly drove off. "Hey Kwon?" Jo Kwon looked at Jonghun for a sec but then back at road. "Yeah?" "Why did everyone look so serious when we left? They were looking at Hongki like they had something urgent to speak to him about." Jonghun said catching Jo Kwon off guard. "Eh? Whadduyu mean? Uh they must have been really tired or something. You know how tiredness makes people act funny" Jo Kwon said trying not to be suspicious. "Tiredness. Hm...Could be.." Jonghun said to himself. "But it really looked weird and tense!" He quickly added. Jo Kwon sighed. "Why are you so curious? Ever heard the saying 'Curiousity Killed The Cat?' In this case Jonghun, you're the cat" Jo Kwon said distracting Jonghun. "Does it? I've never heard that.. Who said that?" Jo Kwon grinned. 'He's so easily distracted. Such a kid...' •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "But he will find out one day" Joon said to Hongki. They were all sat in the living room upstairs. "I know, but hopefully i'd have figured something then" They could hear Jonghun and Jo Kwon laughing. Hongki sat back on the sofa. They all tried acting normal. "No Dragon Ball Z Cheondung!" Seungho said. Cheondung was confused. He looked and saw Jonghun and Jo Kwon. He finally understood. "Oh.. No i love it! You guys never let me watch it!" Jonghun smirked. "Still on that topic?" He yawned. Jonghun went and lay on Hongki's lap. "Hey Hongki" "Hey babe, you ok?" Hongki asked. Jonghun nodded. "I'm just abit tired." Hongki ran his fingers through Jonghun's hair. Jonghun looked up at Hongki who was lost in thoughts. "Hongki? Gwaenchanha?" Hongki snapped back to reality. "Huh? Oh, yeah gwaenchanha. Don't worry" He smiled at Jonghun. Jonghun smiled back. 'It seems something is wrong... Do i investigate?' He remembered what Jo Kwon said. 'Curiousity killed the cat...? So if i get too curious and investigate then Hongki will get angry and upset. That's what it means... Do i risk it?' Hongki was staring at Jonghun, confused. "What's going on in that cute little head of yours?" He asked. Jonghun got startled. "Ah.. Nothing..." He said and sighed. 'I'm so confused.