2 Different Tears

Loving You ♡
They all sat in silence. "I still can't believe you're blaming me" Hongki said. Jonghun turned to face Hongki. "Mwo? Its your fault in the first place!" Jonghun said. "Ya Choi Jonghun!" "Ya Lee Hongki!" Mir and Joon were sat watching them argue. "Maybe we should start with them" Mir said. Joon nodded. "Yeah..." He slowly looked at Mir. Mir was innocently looking down tilting his head side to side, slowly. Joon was staring at Mir, mesmerized. 'My Mireu is so innocent and angelic...' He quickly shook his head. "Ani! He broke up with you!" Joon said aloud by accident. Mir looked at him and Jonghun and Hongki stopped arguing to see what was going on. "Who broke up with who?" Hongki asked. "Ani! Dramas these days..." He quickly turned away. Hongki and Jonghun continued fighting. "You're a babo!" Hongki shouted. Jonghun stopped and smiled. "I insulted you and you smile?" Jonghun shook his. "No i have an idea" Mir and Joon was curious so they listened. "An idea to insult me?" Hongki asked. "Michin babo! Shut up will you? I'm talking about how we can get back to lesson without actually resolving issues" Jonghun said. Mir and Joon were intrigued. "Go on..." ** "Seonsaengnim?" Joon called. He could see the teacher but she didn't hear. "Seonsaengnim?" He said louder. "YA! YANG SEONSAENGNIM!!" Joon screamed. The whole class looked out the door. Yang seonsaengnim sighed and walked out. "You guys made up?" She asked. They looked at each other then nodded nervously. "Jincha? Are you guys couples again?" Seonsaengnim asked. They nodded again. Hongki put his arm round Jonghun forcefully as did Mir did to Joon. "I love my Jonghunnie!" "And i love my Joonie.." Mir said. "Daebak! Arasseo come back in." Mir quickly let go of Joon, same to Jonghun and Hongkin they slowly walked back in. Jo Kwon smirked. "Naughty naughty" He said. "Ya Kwon!" Jonghun said then muttered something. Joon sat down with Mir following behind sheepishly. "Ok, so-" Kim seonsaengnim ran in and interrupted Yang seonsaengnim. "Jogiyeo! Seonsaeng, there is an urgent school board meeting!" He said. "Now? In lesson?" Kim seonsaengnim nodded. "Class, please excuse me" They walked out. "ITS BACK! THE HAUNTINGS ARE BACK!" They could hear Kim seonsaengnim panic. "What's that about?" They all started talking. Mir looked at Joon. Joon glanced at him. "Looks like we have to be a couple." He said. "Obviously fake" He added. Mir felt hurt. He turned and faced the window as tears fell on the window. Tears of pain and sadness. Hongki faced Jonghun. "Babo. We don't have to fight" He said. "Tell your eomma that" Jonghun said. Hongki scoffed. "Ya Choi Jonghun! I'm not speaking to you now! And i refuse to work with you. Don't you understand my view?" He turned away. A tear rolled down his eye. A tear of slight annoyance. Yet these 2 different tears are the same. Tears between couples with broken relationships that need to be mended. Tears that are filled with love but masked with something else. These two couples have so much love between each other so why aren't they together? Jo Kwon stood at the front of the class. "You guys know that legend of our uni?" He asked. They shook their heads. "Aniyo. Tell us oppa!" Jo Kwon grinned. "Arasseo. Many years ago, students were wondering round UOS at night looking for some so called buried treasure that some stuck up rich snobs made them look for. Little did they know it was a prank. But it got outta hand. I don't know how but they all came out in blood and bruises. They didn't make it in the hospital. Legend has it that they haunt at night looking for revenge on anyone they can." Everyone looked at each other, petrified. "Ya Kwon! Stop scaring everyone. Its not funny. And its so fake, obviously." Jonghun said. Jo Kwon walked up to Jonghun. "Ya Choi Jonghun! What makes you think I'm lying? Its true! And i can prove it!" "Jincha?" They looked at Hongki. "Then prove it" Hongki added. "Arrasseo. Tonight we'll stay at school. Who's with me?" Jo Kwon asked. He looked up. The class was empty except for Mir, Joon, Seungho, Cheondung, Hongki and Jonghun. Mir stood up. "Aniyo!" Seungho pulled him down. "Hyeong! I'm scared i don't wanna" Mir said. "Waeyo? Its just fake. Come along for fun" Joon said. Mir looked at Joon. He gulped. "A-arasseo...." Mir slowly sat down. Seungho smiled. "Then its settled. Tonight. After school meet by the canteen. I'll be waiting.. Gaja Jonghun" He held Jonghun's hand and they walked out. Hongki looked furious. "Babo! Who does he think he is taking Jonghun like that!?" He kicked the table and ran out. Mir smirked. "Ah, Hongki-ah is so cute when he's jealous" Joon looked at Mir then stormed out. "Wae?" "What do you mean wae? You got him jealous!" Seungho said. 'Does Joonie have feelings for me....?' Mir thought.