I Knew You Were Trouble

Loving You ♡
Later on that night... Hongki was lying in bed thinking about one guy. Kim Kibum. What does he want? Why is here? Hongki was utterly confused. Jonghun walked into the bedroom. He could tell that something was wrong with Hongki. "Hongki-ah, gwaenchanha?" Jonghun asked, slowly making his way towards the bed. Hongki was still lost in thoughts and was unaware of Jonghun speaking to him. Jonghun sat on the bed. He sighed. "I'm sorry if i done anything to upset you. I really don't know what I've done but if i have done something, i apolgize." He looked at Hongki who was staring at the lamp. Jonghun sighed. "What have i done wrong?!" He asked. Hongki snapped back to reality. "Huh?" Jonghun repeated the question. "What? No, you haven't done anything" Hongki said. "Then why do you seem annoyed? Whenever you're angry/annoyed its mainly because of me" Jonghun gloomily said. Hongki was heartbroken that he made Jonghun believe that. "Aniyo, that's not the case. You're my Jonghunnie, I'm never mad at you. Its just..." Hongki stopped. Should he mention Key? "What do you think of Key?" He asked without thinking. "Hmm... Key is a great friend. Its fun hanging around with him, he always brightens up peoples moods and leaves a happy atmosphere" Jonghun replied. Jonghun's answer was a bit too positive for Hongki. Hongki frowned. "Ah, i get it now. You're jealous right?" Jonghun asked. Hongki gave Jonghun a weird look. "Mwo? Ya! Choi Jonghun! Remember one thing about me, i NEVER get jealous. Arasseo?" Hongki stated. Jonghun smirked and nodded. "Arasseo!" He said and gave Hongki a quick kiss before taking off his shirt. Hongki grabbed onto Jonghun and hugged him from behind. "Ya, Lee Hongki!" Hongki ignored him and rested his head confortably into Jonghun's shoulder. Jonghun smiled. Hongki lay in bed with Jonghun still in his arms. Jonghun's head was positioned directly on Hongki's chest. "I wish we could stay like this forever..." Jonghun said. Hongki nodded. "Yupp, just you and me" He slowly Jonghun's hair. "I love you Hongki" Hongki smiled. "I love you too baby" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Mir sat on the edge of his bed. He was in deep thought. "Mireu? Gwaenchanha?" Joon asked. No reply. "Mireu!" Again, no reply. "MIR!" Joon threw a pillow at Mir. "Huh?" Mir quickly stood up. "Ya Joonie!" "What's wrong Mir?" Joon asked. "Somethings up. Hongki is definatley planning something and i think its to do with Key and Jonghun" Mir said. On hearing Hongki's name, Joon's mood completly changed. "Mir stop talking about Hongki!" Joon snapped. Mir slightly jumped. "J-joonie?" He was slightly scared at Joon's aggressive tone. "Ah, mianhae...I didn't mean to get mad" Joon said. Mir sat next to Joon. "Gwaenchanha.. I just don't understand why you and Hongki don't like each other so much" Mir said. "Uh probably because he insulted my family and kissed MY boyfriend." Joon said. Mir snickered. "Ok ok, besides that. You guys have never liked each other" Joon sighed. "I guess, its because you were close to him a lot and i was jealous" He said. "Jealous? Wae?" Mir asked. "Because he's Hongki. He has the money, the good looks, the amazingly royal life. What else could anyone ask for?" Joon said. Mir shook his head. "Aniyo. I don't like Hongki because he's rich, its because he's the only one who wanted to be my friend. And you, i fell in love with who you are. Not your amazingly handsome face or your y honey abs" Joon smirked. "I love you for who you are Joonie, nothing else" Mir added. Joon smiled. "I love you too" Mir hugged him. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "So class, what did i say the number one rule of our class is?" Yang seonsaengnim asked. "Never sleep in class" The class recited. "And again, who thinks he is so special to break the rule?" She asked. "Jonghun-ssi" She walked upto Jonghun who was asleep on his desk, once again. "And IS he so special?" Yang seonsaengnim asked. "Aniyo" "Yupp" Everyone looked at the door. It was Key. Then they all looked at Hongki's seat. Hongki was sat really annoyed. "And I'm guessing you're the new student?" Seonsaengnim asked. Key nodded. "Are you the seonsaeng? Or are you a student? Cuz' i would really like to take you for a pizza someday" He smirked. The whole class were amused and slightly shocked. "And I'm guessing you're a flirt" Seonsaengnim added. "Yupp. Key's the name, flirting's the game" Key winked. The whole class erupted in a roar of laughter. "This kid is amazing!" Hongki frowned. Key walked up to Jonghun's desk. He bent down so he was face to face. Jonghun was still asleep throughout that whole commotion. "Jonghun-ah? Jonghun.." Key lightly shook him. Jonghun's eyes slowly opened. "Key?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Key smiled. "Annyeong" Yang seonsaengnim walked upto Jonghun. "Ya, Choi Jonghun. It seems 2 people think you're special in this class" She said. Jonghun was really confused. "Huh? Who?" He asked. Everyone pointed to Key and Hongki. Jonghun looked at Key then Hongki. "Ah..." He could tell Hongki was not impressed. "Jonghun-ah, aren't you with Hongki anymore?" Tiffany asked. Hongki stood up. "Let me make one thing clear. Jonghun is mine and he always will be, arasseo?" He looked at Key. "And if someone else thinks otherwise, he'll have to deal with me. He's MY boyfriend. No one elses" Hongki stated. "Oh yeah? I could say the same about Mir." Everyone stared at Joon. "What the hell are you going on about?" Hongki asked. Joon walked upto Hongki. "I'm talking about you. Kissing MY Mir. If you're getting jealous of Key thinking Jonghun is special, imagine how i felt when you kissed Mir on the cheek and wrapped your arms around his neck?" Joon asked pretty darn annoyed. Jonghun's eyes widened. "Mwo? Hongki?" Hongki sighed. "Its not what it sounds like. I only wanted him to let me go out so i could be with you" Hongki tried explaining. Jonghun was not impressed. "Hmm but Hongki? Do you think that flirting with your friends boyfriend-" Key was interrupted by Hongki. "He's not my friend" Key sighed. "Ok, JONGHUN'S friends boyfriend, will make Jonghun happy? Even if it was to be with Jonghun, its still not right" Key smirked. "You, shut up" Hongki said. "Don't tell him to shut up. He's right!" Jonghun snapped. Hongki looked at Key. Key was grinning. "Ya!" Hongki shouted. Everyone looked at Key. His smile instantly dropped. "Wae?" Hongki was pissed off. "I knew you were trouble... What the hell do you want!?" Hongki screamed. "Naega? I don't want anything." Key said. "You're a liar. You have something planned, i know it" Hongki said. Jonghun sighed. "You know what Hongki, you're never gonna change are you? Why are you always like this? Why do you have to make a big commotion about EVERYTHING and make my life so difficult!? What is wrong with you!!?" Jonghun shouted. "Jonghun you stay out of this. I know I'm right, let me deal with it!" Hongki said. The bell rang. No one moved. They wanted to see this big arguement happen. "Yeah, yeah you'll never change. You're still the same stuck up, arrogant Hongki who ALWAYS thinks he's right. In reality you're just a ing who needs a taste of real life!" Jonghun screamed. "Jonghun-ah, let's not get carried away" Tiffany said. "Jonghun, do you believe him over me?" Hongki asked. No reply. "He even told me! Well, indirectly." Hongki said. "No i never." Key said. "Hongki, i give up with you..." Jonghun walked out. Key gave a quick grin to Hongki then followed. Everyone slowly left the room leaving Hongki alone.