Murder

Loving You ♡

Everyone stood in silence. "Is he-?" Jonghun asked. Jo Kwon shrugged. "I dunno..." Just then, Hongki walked out coughing and stumbling. Jonghun's eyes widened. "Hongki!" He screamed, ran up to him and hugged him. "Isn't it hurting?" Hongki asked. Jonghun shook his head. "If I'm with you, nothing can ever hurt" He said. "Um guys, i don't mean to interrupt your lovey dovey moment here but uh, WE COMMITED 3 MURDERS!" Jo Kwon freaked out. "Relax, no one will no we're involved" Hongki said. "Yeah? So what, we just continue our life knowing we killed 3 people?!" Jo Kwon said. "Listen, calm down. This is my eomma we're talking about. She's a woman who has complete power over everything, and i mean everything. If we hadn't killed her today, lots of people's lives would be in danger. Including Key's family. Do you really want me to let that happen to people? Have her blackmail and kidnap innocent people for her own selfish needs? I don't think so. It was for the best, if you can't cope with keeping this secret then go turn me into the police now! I'm the one who killed all 3 of them so why are you so bothered!?" Hongki said. Everyone felt like they'd been given an inspirational speech and gained confidence. "Let's go to the hospital. Hunnie needs to get checked out" Jo Kwon said and walked off. "Jonghunnie" Jonghun looked at Hongki who immediatley lifted him into his arms. "Hongki, you don't have to lift my up like this" Jonghun whined. "Like what?" Hongki asked. "Bridal style! It looks like that.." Jonghun replied. Hongki smirked. "So you're the girl in our relationship?" He asked. Jonghun frowned. "Ya!" He said and hit Hongki. "Ah! That hurts!" Hongki complained. "Jincha? Mianhae! Gwaenchanha?" Jonghun asked. Hongki grinned. "Jokes" Jonghun glared at him. "Babo.." They all followed Jo Kwon and searched for the nearest hospital. "Um.. Kwon, where are we?" Jonghun asked. "Uh... I don't know..." Jo Kwon replied. "I recognise this place!" Mir said. Everyone looked at him. "I used to play here as a kid. The hospital is straight up that path!" Mir pointed in one direction. "This guy is amazing! He has all the answers!" Jo Kwon said. Mir blushed. "Yupp, he's amazing." Joon said making Mir blush even more. "Joonie, jincha..." Hongki sighed. "If you're done, can we go help Jonghun who's on the verge of dying?" Hongki asked. "He's not actually dying. Dramaqueen..." Joon muttered and followed. They got to the hospital doors. "Hongki, i can walk from here" Jonghun said. "Ani, I'm not letting you walk in this condition. I'll take you" He said and walked in. All eyes immediatley stared at the bunch of beat up, bruised boys. Especially on Hongki who was carrying Jonghun in as if a husband was carrying his wife. They walked upto the reception desk. "Annyeonghaseyo" The woman said and smiled. "We need a doctor" Hongki said. "I can see that, you guys are badly hurt. Gwaenchanhaseyo?" She asked. "Not for us. We're fine. Them. They need the doctor more than us" Jo Kwon said pointing at Jonghun and Key. The receptionist nodded. "Ah, ne. I'll call for the doctor." Jonghun got admitted into a hospital room as well as Key. Hongki sat on the bed next to Jonghun. "Gwaenchanha?" He asked. Jonghun nodded. "Gwaenchanha. Don't worry. You're fine right? I was really worried when the building went down in flames. I thought i lost you forever" He said. Hongki smiled. "I'm not going anywhere, don't worry." The nurse walked into the room. "The doctor has requested you 7 to be checked out as well as these two gentlemen" She said. "Aniyo. I don't want to" Hongki said. Jonghun held Hongki's hand. "Please. Do it for me Hongki" He said. Hongki sighed. "Arasseo.." He said and walked out with the nurse. Jonghun smiled. 'Hongki, i love you. But, how can sit here and act normal after this murder?' He thought. "You boys look pretty worn out and hurt. Did you get into a fight?" The nurse asked. Jo Kwon nodded. She walked upto Cheondung. "Ooh, you look really hurt. Let me get some gelly for you" She said. "And the other two, why are they so badly hurt?" She asked. "Because of an evil person who has no heart" Hongki said. Hongki meant it metaphorically and literally. "They'll need to stay for a while here. They're badly hurt" The nurse said. "Nothing will happen to my Jonghun right?" Hongki asked. "Ani. Jonghun-ssi is gonna be ok if treated well." She said. Hongki sat there, relieved. "I need to see Key" He said and walked back into Jonghun and Key's room. "Key" Hongki said. Key looked up. "We're going to save your parents." Hongki said. A small smile appeared on Key's face. "And Jonghyunnie?" He asked. "You mean Jonghun?" Hongki asked. Key shook his head. "Ani. Jonghyun. My husband." Everyone was shocked to hear that. "You're married?" Hongki asked. Key nodded. "We'll get your husband too don't worry" Hongki said. Key smiled. "Gomawo." Hongki left the room. Jonghun sighed. 'I can't cope with this secret...'