I'm Yours

Loving You ♡
Mir lay on his bed. Joon put his bags down and lay next to him. "Its so good to have you back Joonie!" Mir said. Joon jumped on top of Mir. "Its good to be back." He said and sweetly kissed Mir on the lips. "I really didn't like it when you weren't with me" Mir said. "I didn't like it either. I hated the idea of us being apart. But we're together now, that's all that matters. I'm yours and your mine" Joon said running his hand through Mir's hair. "Saranghae Joonie" "Nado neol saranghae" Joon said and slowly started kissing Mir. "Joonie, hyeong and Cheondung are next door" Mir said. Joon shrugged. "They're probably doing the same thing" Joon grinned. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hongki took a deep breath in then slowly unlocked his front door and walked into the house. "EOMMA!" He shouted. Hongki's eomma walked in. "Don't shout at me Hongki." She said sternly. "You talked with Jonghun and threatened to kick me out? What kind of eomma are you?" Hongki asked. "Relax. I was just scaring him because i knew he cared for you and would stop dating you if he knew the consequences" His eomma sat down. Hongki sighed a sigh of relief. "Oh good, I'm gonna meet Jonghunnie and-" "Wait!" His eomma shouted. "It doesn't mean you can still see him" Hongki turned around. "Andwae! I will continue to see him till the day i die!" "Where are you going?" His eomma asked. "Out. I need to get out of this mad house. I need breathing space and time to think" Hongki walked out. "Shin Hye!!" Hongki"s eomma screamed. A young lady in shirt and and black skirt walked in. "I want you to keep an eye out on Hongki. See where he goes and what he does." Shin Hye nodded. "Ne sajangnim" She walked off. Shin Hye is the family's assistant. Although she's roughly the same age as Hongki, she works in Hongki's eomma's part of the company therefore she became an assistant. She's a family friend and is really close to both Hongki and his eomma. She's also Hongki's childhood friend. Hongki jumped into his car. "Do i really wanna do this?" He sighed then drove off in his most prized possession. His ferrari. Shin Hye was in a black BMW slyly following behind. Her phone rang. "Oh crap, Hongki" She answered. "Yeboseyo?" 'Noona. Please tell eomma I'm gonna be a little late tonight. I have some buisness to settle' "Ok but Hongki where are you?" Hongki was sat in his car outside Jonghun's house. "At a friends house" 'Arasseo. Get home soon, ne?' Hongki hung up. He looked into Jonghun's house. 'Where are you?' He thought. He sighed then started up his car. He drove off. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"So it opens in 2 days?" Jonghun asked. Mir nodded. "And we can stay with you guys?" Jo Kwon asked. "Yupp. There's lots of room" Joon said. Mir moved in front of Jonghun. "Uh hey Mir" "Are you and Hongki together now?!" Mir excitedly asked. Jonghun shyly smiled. "Omo really? That's amazing!" Mir shouted. "He didn't say anything.." Joon said. "I know that but his smile says it all" Joon shook his head. Jonghun got a text message. 'Eomma's all sorted. I'm yours ;) Where are you? I wanna see you' He smiled. "Is it Hongki?" Mir asked. Jonghun nodded. "Tell him to come here. We need him too." Mir said. Jonghun nodded. "We can do this without him you know" Joon said. He still doesn't like Hongki. He thinks he is stuck up, arrogant and an idiot. But Mir is trying to give Hongki a chance and make him stop being rude to people. "This is Lee Hongki we're talking about! He'll always think he's better than everyone! Ask Jonghun! He knows better than anyone" Joon said. "Um.. As much as i love Hongki, i have to admit he can be quite arrogant and look down on others." Jonghun said. "SEE?!" "Calm down Joonie! Well it wouldn't kill to try make him friendlier! Jincha.. you people" Mir started writing things down. "I'm just saying its probably gonna be impossible. That GUY is impossible!" Joon said. "Joonie honestly! Can't you just be friends with him? "ANDWAE! I'd rather jump off a cliff" Joon said. Mir facepalmed himself. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hongki stood outside a café. 'JJ CAFÉ' The sign was sort of ripped but he could make out the name. He walked in. "Jonghun?" Hongki called. Jonghun stood up. Hongki smiled. "There you are" He looked and saw everyone else. "Hey" They all waved. "Hongki. Come here" Mir said. Joon glared as Hongki sat next to Jonghun. "Nice to see you too" Hongki smirked. Mir took out some papers. "Ok so all of you need to sign this." All except Hongki signed the papers. "What exactly am i signing?" Hongki asked. Mir smiled. "You're gonna start working for me" Hongki looked at him with a blank expression. "M-mwo? Mwolago?"