Happy Days

Loving You ♡

"Hurry up! I'll leave without you!" Hongki shouted. "Omg please be quiet Hongki! I want to eat breakfast!" Jo Kwon complained. Hongki frowned. "I'm going then" He said. "No wait! Fine, we'll come" Jo Kwon scowled. "Guys! Come on, we're going!!" Hongki shouted and walked out. They all started walking to the hospital. "I'm tired!" Mir whined. "Mir I'm begging you, be quiet!" Hongki said. "Get on my back" Joon said. Mir smiled and jumped on Joon's back. "Love you Joonie" He said. "You've got heavier" Joon said. Mir frowned. "Babo.." They reached the hospital and walked in. "Ok Mir you can get off now" No reply. "Mir?" Seungho laughed. "He's asleep" He said. Joon sighed. "Jincha?" They walkes into Jonghun and Key's hospital room. "Surprise!" Hongki said. Jonghun and Key both smiled. "Hongki!" Jonghun said and hugged him. "What're you guys doing here? Its school hours" Key said. "I know. We skipped" Jo Kwon casually said and sat on Jonghun's bed. Hongki walked upto Key. "Hey. You ok?" He asked. Key nodded. "Yupp. Um, Hongki? I'm really sorry about being rude to you and kidnapping Jonghun. I feel really bad. He's in this state because of me and the guilt is eating me alive. Mianhae" Key said. "Gwaenchanha. I knew why you did it. Its not your fault, its my eomma's..." Hongki said. Key smiled. He slowly looked at the door and his face lit up. "Jonghyunnie!!" Hongki slowly turned his head and saw a blonde haired boy with his hands in his pocket, smiling. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone" Hongki walked off to Jonghun as Jonghyun walked to Key. "Where is everyone?" Hongki asked. "They were hungry. They wanted to eat food so they went to the canteen" Jonghun said. Hongki smirked. "Probably because i deprived them of breakfast..." He sat next to Jonghun. "Anyway, are you alright? You feeling better?" He asked. Jonghun nodded. "I'm just glad I'm out of that warehouse.. I hated it there" Jonghun said. Hongki's expression saddened. "Don't worry. Its all ok now. I'm here now and I'll always protect you." Hongki said. Jonghun smiled. "Oh, police came by" He said. "What did they say?" Hongki eagerly asked. "They said nobody will be arrested or anything like that and, here's some really good news, you know everything your eomma took from you? They're giving it back to you! Your credit cards, you car and even your house!" Jonghun smiled. A wide smile spread across Hongki's face. "Jincha? That's amazing!" He said and hugged Jonghun. "Um, Jonghun?" He added. "Hm?" Hongki blushed a little. Its the first time Lee Hongki got a little shy. "Do you want to.. move in with me?" He asked. Jonghun was shocked but the happy kind. He slowly nodded. "I would love to" Hongki cupped his face. "I love you Jonghun" He said and kissed him passionatley. "Ooh. What's going on here? I hope this doesn't turn into a scene" Jo Kwon smirked. Jonghun quickly parted his lips with Hongki's. "Ya Kwon! You're so embarrassing.." Jonghun said. Jo Kwon laughed. "Anyway, what's the happy occasion? Or is this a casual make out session?" He asked. "I'm moving in with Hongki!" Jonghun said excitedly. "Jincha?" Hongki nodded. "Yupp. So are you guys" He said. Everyone was shocked. "Mwo? What're you talking about?" Mir said. "All 8 of us will be living together in my house. Its big enough for all of us and it'll get lonely with just 2 of us. Plus, you can make the shop have an upstairs now. It'll get more popular." Hongki said. Everyone was so excited. "Jincha? Omo that'll be so fun!" Jonghun said. Hongki smiled. "Remember this Jonghun, i will always love and protect you. You're property of Lee Hongki. No one else. I'll always help you when you're in need of anything. Whatever you need, I'll get it for you in a split second. I love you so much" Hongki said. Words couldn't describe the happiness Jonghun felt. Instead, he just wrapped his arms round Hongki's neck. "I love you too"