I Love You

Loving You ♡
Jonghun tried to stop the tears. The lies he just told Hongki were killing him inside. Its not his fault. 'I love you Hongki. But I'm forced to do this if i want you to live happily' **2 days ago** Jonghun sat in Hongki's house feeling quite uncomfortable. Hongki's eomma entered and sat next to Jonghun. "So, why did you wanna talk?" Jonghun asked. "Two reasons. 1) Here's your salary for teaching my son, even though it was 2 lessons." She handed him the envelope with money. "Gamsahabnida" He said quietly. "And 2) I know all about you and Hongki." She said. Jonghun's eyes widened. "What? Did Hongki tell you?" He said with a little relief. She shook her head. "Ani. I'm just not dumb. But i won't allow this relationship to continue further. And you're gonna help me" Jonghun scoffed. "I'm not breaking up with Hongki. I love him" On hearing that, Hongki's eomma was disgusted. "Well are you really gonna be so selfish?" Jonghun was confused. "Wae...?" He asked. "If you continue dating him, I'll take away everything from him. Even his name Lee, i made all this happen for him i can take it all away to make him just a regular old Hongki. I'll even take his car away" Hongki's eomma said. Jonghun was shocked that she would do this. "You know he loves his car more than anything! Why are you ruining your son's life?" "So he doesn't ruin another girls life!" She screamed. Jonghun jumped. He didn't know what was going on. "Please, leave" Jonghun got up and slowly walked out. *********************** Jonghun sat in the canteen by himself. His eyes were sore from crying and he had a massive headache. And on top of that his heart was aching from all the pain he's been given. He felt like crying even more but he stopped tears flowing. Hongki walked into the canteen. All the girls were smiling and waving at him. Jonghun didn't notice Hongki. "Choi Jonghun" Hongki said. Jonghun looked up. "Answer me one question" He said. "What is it?" Jonghun asked. "You need to think about your answer because it will have severe consequences" "Ok" "Are you really breaking up with me?" Hongki asked. Jonghun wanted to say 'No! I love you!' But ahjumma's face kept popping in his mind and he was forced to say "Yes, I am" Hongki looked away. "Then, I'm sorry but now i have no relationship with you. You and me, we're strangers. I don't know you and you don't know me, arrasseo?" Jonghun was shocked. "Wae? Can't we be friends?" He asked. "You're seriously kidding me right? I love you! But you keep doing stuff like this and keep breaking my heart. I can't take it. I won't take it. My heart is delicate and my feelings can't be played with. And what you keep doing, its so not cool Jonghun. I don't even know if you love me anymore" Hongki made a big scene then just walked out. Jonghun was shattered. 'Its not my fault! I'm forced to break up with you every time and it kills me too! Why is my life so complicated? Why does Hongki always end up hating me and why am i the bad guy?' Jonghun walked out the canteen. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"We do need to talk Mir" Joon said. "There's nothing to talk about" Mir said avoiding eye contact. Joon grabbed Mir's arm. "Joonie let go" Mir said. "Not until you listen to me." Joon said. "Joonie! Let me go!" "Mir. Please. Just listen to me." Mir sighed. "Fine! You wanna talk? Then talk!" Mir said. Joon was a bit startled and went silent for a bit. "Well? I thought you wanted to talk? Why aren't you-?" "I miss you" Mir was surprised to hear that. "W-what?" "You heard me. I miss you Mir. I want you back" Joon said. Mir was so happy to hear that. He finally had a chance to get his Joonie back. He looked at Joon. "Do you really mean that?" Joon nodded. "Yeah. I don't want our relationship to end. Our love is stronger than this. It can't end over a silly thing like that" Joon said. "Even though you had the right to be mad" He added when he saw Mir's face. "So, now what?" Mir asked. "I love you Mireu" Joon said. I, Love and You. Three words. Three words that Mir has been waiting to hear for a very long time. On hearing Joon say that, Mir got quite emotional. "Joonie..." Mir threw himself at Joon and wrapped his arms round Joon's neck. "Joonie I love you!" Joon smiled. Mir leaned back a little, arms still around Joon. "I really missed you Joonie" He said. "I missed you too baby. I love you, i never want you to leave my side" Joon slowly kissed Mir. As soon as Joon's lips left Mir's, Mir tightly hugged Joon. "You don't how long I've been waiting for that." Mir said as he snuggled his face into Joon's neck. "I've been waiting long too. So long that it was killing me." Seungho and Cheondung were peering through the window. "Yes! I knew if we put them in a room one of them would crack. Both of their weak points is each other so one of them were bound to say 'I Love You'." Seungho said doing a victory dance. Cheondung laughed. "I'm just glad they're back together. I hated seeing them upset" Seungho agreed. He unlocked the door. Mir and Joon walked out holding hands. They completly ignored Seungho and Cheondung and just walked past them. They were too interested in each other to notice anyone else. "You're welcome!!" Seungho said. They both turned around. "Ah, gomawo hyeong! Gomawo Cheondung!" Mir said smiling. Seungho and Cheondung smiled back. "No problem!" "Thanks to you guys, my life is back on track and my future is looking bright. I HAVE MY JOONIE BACK!!" Mir screamed excitedly. He suddenly ran off jumping in the air ecstatically. Joon shook his head and smirked. He turned and faced Seungho and Cheondung. "Gomawo guys. I have never been so happy before in my life. Seeing my Mireu so happy is all i ever wanted. You guys are the best" He ran after Mir. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "I'm sorry" Jo Kwon looked at Seulong. "Huh?" He said. "I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get jealous. And i didn't mean for us to break up." Seulong said. Jo Kwon smiled slightly. "Actually, i shouldn't have broken up with you. It was such small reason and i shouldn't have acted so harshly on it. I'm partly to blame" He said. Seulong hugged Jo Kwon. "I love you Kwonnie" "I love you too Seulong" This whole scene occured in the canteen. Jonghun was stood watching from the doorway. He could also see Joon and Mir sitting down acting all lovey dovey. The only guy he couldn't see was the one he was looking for. Lee Hongki. He still couldn't get his head round Hongki removing Jonghun from his life completly. 'Why is she doing this? Why am i the one who suffers? Why does my life have to be ruined?' He thought. "IS LOVE A CRIME?!" Jonghun screamed. Everyone stared at him. Even Joon and Mir, and Jo Kwon and Seulong. Jo Kwon walked upto Jonghun. "Hunnie? Are you ok?" He asked. "No! No I'm not! I always have to put up with all the pain and heartache and have to lie forcefully! I always look like the bad guy! I'm always the one who gets hated and punished for something i don't want to do! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Jonghun screamed and ran off.