Rescue

Loving You ♡
Joon watched closely as Hongki was stood staring at himself in the mirror. "Um, Hongki? You ok?" Joon asked. "Yeah... Let's go" He said and walked out. They left the hospital and started walking down a path. "Ok, now. Where would eomma hide kidnappers?" Hongki asked. "Maybe in a building like Jonghun and Key were?" Joon suggested. "Mm. But which one..? They carried on walking past a number of old abandoned warehouses. "Hmm.. This one?" Joon asked. "We just went in that one" Hongki replied. "Oh.. Yeah i knew that" Joon muttered. "SOMEBODY HELP!" They turned around. "That building!" Hongki said and they ran to the building. When they entered, they saw 3 people tied to chairs. "Ah, please help. My son-in-law passed out!" A young woman said. Hongki looked at young blonde boy. He looked awfully thin and weak. "When was the last time he ate a good proper meal?" Hongki asked. "Um... 2 weeks ago" The woman replied. Joon's eyes widened. "2 weeks!? That is really bad. Hongki, we need to take them to the hospital before all 3 of them start passing out. "Did my eomma feed you?" Hongki asked. They were confused. Then their eyes suddenly filled with fear. "Y-you're her s-son?" A man asked. Hongki nodded. "Please don't hurt us!" He said. "Aniyo! I want to help you! We're Key's friends" Hongki replied. The fear slowly faded. "K-kibum? You're his friend?" Hongki nodded. They smiled. "Is he ok?" Hongki looked down. "Uh, let's just get you to hospital" Joon said as he began untying them. Joon lifted the blonde boy on his back. "He's really light" He said. Hongki helped the woman and the man, who were also really weak and defenceless. "Let's go" He said and walked out. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Where are they?" Jonghun asked. "Don't worry Hunnie, they'll be fine" Jo Kwon reassured. "How will they know which warehouse they're in?" Key asked. "Well, no one really knows except ahjumma herself, who is now dead.. So its a matter of trial and error." Mir said. Key glanced outside the window. "Wahh!" He shouted. "What's wrong?" Jonghun asked. "Jonghyun!! Omo!" Key was about to jump out of bed but Mir held him back. Jo Kwon looked outside the window. He saw Hongki helping a man and a woman walk, and Joon carrying a blonde boy on his back. "Is that blonde one Jonghyun?" Jo Kwon asked. "The blonde one is Hongki" Jonghun said. Jo Kwon frowned. "I know who Hongki is you babo. I'm talking about the other blonde boy on Joon's back" He said. Key nodded. "Yupp. Kim Jonghyun. My husband" Jonghun smiled. "That's so sweet" He said. The doctor walked in. "Doc, tell me. Are Jonghun and Key gonna be ok?" Jo Kwon asked. "Well yes. But, Jonghun has fractured his arm and damaged some internal organs so he'll have to stay for about 2-3 week. Key has damaged his ribcage and is in a very fragile state so he'll have to stay the same as Jonghun" The doctor said. "I'm fine, i really am" Jonghun said. "Ya, Hunnie! You're not leaving this room till you're fully recovered arasseo?" Jo Kwon said. Jonghun frowned. "Arasseo! Jincha..." Hongki walked in with Joon. "Ok, Key. Jonghyun was really weak because he hadn't eaten properly in 2 weeks. So he's in a hospital room. So are your parents. They'll be fine soon" Joon said. He looked around and the atmosphere wasn't exactly a happy atmosphere. "What's going on?" Hongki asked. "Um, I'm gonna have to stay in for 2-3 weeks" Jonghun said. "Mwo?! Are you kidding me? 3 weeks? That's so long!" Hongki complained. "Please calm down Hongki. We need to keep him in for him to fully recover. He has been badly injured, it looks like about a weeks worth of beatings, so he needs to stay here" The doctor said. Hongki sighed. "But I'm visiting everday, arasseo?" The doctor smiled. "Arasseo" He said and walked out. "Ok, now we need to sort everything out and clean up all our mess" Hongki said a little more serious.