Christmas Eve DISASTER!

Loving You ♡
"Jonghun-ah! Gwaenchanha. Don't worry about Hongki. Its Christmas Eve tomorrow" Mir said. "How can i? I'll probably have to spend it watching Tiffany kiss Hongki. That Hongki is so insensitive. How could he do this to me...?" Jonghun said. Mir put his arm round Jonghun. "Why don't you come to my company's Christmas Eve dinner?" Joon asked. "Jincha?" Jonghun's eyes lit up. Joon nodded. "Ne. And bring Jo Kwon too. Seulong will be there" Jonghun smiled. Joon smiled. "Gomawo!! You saved me from a Christmas Eve disaster!" Jonghun screamed and hugged Joon. Joon laughed. "Haha! You're welcome!!" ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Jonghun walked into the house. "Jonghun-ah! You're here? Did you eat dinner?" Hongki's eomma asked. Jonghun nodded gloomily. He walked upto his bedroom. "Eh? He seems a little off...." She walked into the kitchen. Jonghun opened his bedroom door. "Oh hey" Hongki said as Jonghun walked in. He was sat at his computer desk. Jonghun ignored him and sat on his bed. "You ok?" Hongki asked. Jonghun flipped. "How the heck do you expect me to be flippin ok? Do you not remember what happened?" He said angrily. "Calm down.. Anyway do you wanna go to a dinner tomorrow?" Hongki casually asked. Jonghun was really getting irritated with Hongki. "You are an insensitive jerk! You're so unaware of other people's feelings and it drives me crazy!" Jonghun exploded. "Why are you so sensitive? If you don't wanna go then fine, I'll take Tiffany!" Hongki said. "FINE!" Jonghun screamed and they both jumped into their beds. Shortly later they fell asleep. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Jonghun was sat on the sofa watching TV. Tiffany walked in. "Hongki?" She looked round then saw Jonghun. Jonghun looked up then rolled his eyes. He continued watching TV. "Jonghun-ah? Annyeong!" Tiffany said a bit too cheery for Jonghun. He looked at her. She smiled. Inside he wanted to tell her to get out of his sight but instead he ever so slightly smiled. "Gwaenchanha?" She asked. He nodded looking at the TV. Hongki walked in. Jonghun could sense Hongki coming in so he didn't bother looking in that direction. Hongki and Tiffany sat anf joined Jonghun watching TV. Finally it was 6pm, time for Joon's dinner. Jonghun grabbed his coat. "Where you going?" Hongki asked, arm round Tiffany. Jonghun looked directly at the door. "Out" He walked out avoiding eye contact. Joon was waiting outside. "Jonghun-ah!" Mir said waving. Jonghun smiled. He sat in the car. "Tiffany again?" Mir asked. Jonghun nodded. "That Hongki...jincha.." They picked up Seungho and Cheondung then went to DaeGyun company. They all sat round a big table. "When are we gonna eat?" Mir whined, drooling over all the delicious food in front. "We have to wait for the other company's son." Joon said. Mir groaned. Everyone applauded. "I'm guessing he is here" Mir and Jonghun were eagerly looking to see who they were waiting for. Hongki walked in linked arms with Tiffany. Jonghun's face was completley in shock. "Joonie!" Mir hit Joon. "I didn't know!" Joon said. Hongki and Tiffany sat down. "Jonghun? You're here?" Hongki asked surprised. Everyone looked at Jonghun, embarassing him. Jonghun put his head down. Jo Kwon walked in. "Sorry I'm late Joon" He said and sat next to Jonghun. Joon and Jonghun both smiled. "No problem" Joon said. Hongki glared as Jo Kwon walked in. They all started eating. "Ah it tastes heavenly!" Mir said delightfuly eating. "Jonghun! Eat like a human.." Jo Kwon picked up a napkin and wiped his face. Meanwhile Hongki's face was not amused. "Hold still!" Jo Kwon put his hand on Jonghun's face. Hongki was getting even more irritated. "Kwon, i swear if people saw this they'd think we're dating" Jonghun laughed. Jo Kwon laughed. "Even if i do this?" He kissed Jonghun on the cheek. "Ya Kwon!" Jonghun said and hit Jo Kwon. Everyone was too engrossed in the convo's to notice Jonghun and Jo Kwon. Only Hongki could notice. The kiss was a step too far for Hongki. He stood up, grabbed Jonghun's arm and dragged him outside. Again, no one noticed it except Jo Kwon and Tiffany. Hongki pushed Jonghun up against the wall and put his hand on the wall just above Jonghun's head. "What do you want?" Jonghun asked. "I thought you like ME not Jo Kwon" Hongki said. Jonghun looked down. "Well do you?!" Jonghun sighed. "Yes i do ok!?" He said. "Why did Jo Kwon kiss you?" Hongki asked. "Why do you care?" Jonghun replied. "You know my feelings" Hongki said. "And you know mine but you always play with them" Hongki looked directly at him. "Stop doing that with him" Hongki ordered. Jonghun rolled his eyes. "Why are you like this? You have a girlfriend but you lead me on thinking that you like me? You made me fall for you! You can't keep playing with my feelings Hongki! You have to consider my feelings too. You know hurt i was when you left me in an instant to go to Tiffany, then say it was a mistake? My heart broke.." Jonghun tearfully said. Hongki felt a little heartbroken to see a tearful Jonghun. "Ah.. Jonghun-ah. Mianhae. Please don't cry" Hongki said. Jonghun wiped his tears. "Tell me one thing. Do you actually like me..?" Jonghun asked. Hongki nodded. "Yeah, i dunno why but i've fallen for you" Hongki said making Jonghun blush. "Then why are you with Tiffany if you like me?" Jonghun asked confused. Hongki sighed. "Its complicated. I do like Tiffany and i do like you. Then there's eomma. She wants me with Tiffany. And i can't bring myself to tell her about my feelings for you" He said. "So what now? You're gonna keep dating Tiffany even though you like me? That's wrong for both of us!" Jonghun said. Tiffany walked out. Hongki quickly moved his hand from the wall. "Guys? Why are you out here? Come on in" She said. Hongki nodded. "One minute honey" He said. Tiffany nodded and walked in. Hongki looked back at Jonghun who was not amused. "One minute honey? Hello! I'm standing right here!" He said. "Listen, i have one solution but you may not agree..." Hongki said. Jonghun looked at him looking abit unsure. "WHAT? YOU'RE CRAZY! YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT'LL WORK!?"