My Sweet Boyfriend

Loving You ♡
Seungho walked upto Mir. "1 coffee and spicy pork sandwhich" Mir nodded. "Arrasseo hyeong" Seungho went back to taking orders. Joon sat miserably handing out kimchi to desperate girls fangirling over him. "Isn't this like your 10th time here?" Joon asked a tall, pretty girl. She giggled. "Actually 12th time" She said and recieved the kimchi from Joon. Hongki wasn't doing to good either. "Oppa!" He looked up. '...' He thought. It was the girl from the paint shop. "Jonghun, give more of these to Hongki." Mir handed kimchi to Jonghun smiled and nodded. He walked to Hongki. "Hongki-!" He stopped and stared at the girl. She smiled at Jonghun. "Ah, oppa. You got really angry that day, wae?" She asked. Hongki saw Jonghun's face and tried to avoid him answering. He took the kimchi from him. "Thanks baby, you carry on working arrasseo?" Jonghun slowly walked off, silently. The girl was confused. "Baby..?" "You're holding up the queue. Here you go" Hongki said indicating her to go away. She glared at Hongki then turned around. "Don't bother with your 'oppa' he's gay" She said to the other girls. "And? He's hot!" The girls drooled over him. Hongki smirked. Hongki looked at Jonghun. Jonghun smiled making Hongki smile. A guy sat at a stool by the counter in front of Jonghun. "Ah, annyeonghaseyo how may i help?" Jonghun asked politley. The guy smiled. "Coffee please" Jonghun returned the smile and nodded. "What's your name?" The guy asked. "Um I'm Jonghun, and you?" Jonghun asked whilst making the coffee. "I'm Kibum but everyone calls me Key. I prefer to be called that." Jonghun nodded. "Nice to meet you Key" He served him his coffee. "That'll be 300 won please" Key got out the money and handed the money. Hongki didn't like what he was seeing. "One minute girls" He walked upto Jonghun. "Hey Hongki." Jonghun said. "Tomorrow. You. Me. Date. Arasseo?" Hongki said. Jonghun nodded in confusion. "Why all of a sudden?" He asked. "Because you're my sweet boyfriend" Hongki winked making Jonghun blush. "Is he your boyfriend?" Key asked. Jonghun nodded. "Yupp. My arrogant fool of a boyfriend" He smirked. Key smiled. "Nice. Anyways i must get going." He put a piece of paper down. "Call me sometime" He said and walked out. Jonghun smiled. 9pm later that day. Everyone was sat around a table. "Awesome! We made 250,680 won today!" Mir said happily. "We did well for our first day" Joon said. Everyone agreed. "We had such great customers today" Seungho said. "Yeah, they were really friendly and the ahjumma's were funny!" Jo Kwon said. Mir smiled. "Hopefully we'll always have nice customers" He said. "Arasseo, let's go to sleep. We all need rest for our presentations tomorrow." Jonghun said. Jo Kwon scowled. "I'm with that she devil Tiffany" He said. "Kwon, calm down. She's not that bad" Jonghun said. "She ruined your music career, seperated you from Hongki and threatened to tell ahjumma" Jo Kwon clearly stated. "But if she didn't, we all wouldn't be living together, running this shop together or be together" Jonghun argued. Jo Kwon sighed. He knew he'd been defeated. "I suppose..." Hongki stood up and grabbed Jonghun's hand. "We'll take our leave" He said and walked up the stairs. "Yeah, we'd better get going as well then. See you guys tomorrow" Joon said, holding Mir's hand. Cheondung was asleep on the table. "Aww so cute" Seungho slowly and carefully picked Cheondung into his arms and walked up the stairs. Jo Kwon looked at Seulong. They both nodded and they walked upstairs. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Mir lay his head on Joon's arm and wrapped his arms around Joon's bare chest. "Joonie, why don't you ever wear a top to bed?" Mir asked. Joon shrugged. "I like to show off my y abs" He grinned. Mir shook his head. "Babo" Joon tightly hugged Mir. "But I'm your babo, and you're my sweet boyfriend" Joon said kissing Mir's forehead. Mir smiled. "Of course i am, and don't you forget that." He said. Mir grinned. "How can i forget the fact that an angel fell from heaven and became my boyfriend?" Joon said making Mir blush a little. "Ok you didn't have to go THAT far..." Mir said. "I love you baby" Joon said. "I love you too"