Crazy Times

Loving You ♡

A young, handsome doctor walked in. "Jonghun, are you feeling better?" He asked. Jonghun nodded. "And Key?" Key nodded. "That's good. Hongki, long time no see. Feeling better?" He asked. Hongki smirked and nodded. "You know him?" Jonghun asked. Hongki nodded. "Yeah, this is Yonghwa. An old friend of mine. He works here. I came to the hospital ages ago, when you were first teaching me guitar and he was also my doctor." He said. "Why'd you go to the hospital?" Jo Kwon asked. "Because he was in love and didn't realise it" Yonghwa said. "Huh?"

 

A couple of months ago...

Hongki walked into the hospital and walked up to the receptionist. "I need a doctor" He said. "You look fine... Do you have a fever or stomach ache?" The receptionist asked looking Hongki up and down. "Aniyo. I don't. I'm feeling weird and i need to see a doctor" Hongki replied. "Joesonghabnida, but if you're not ill you can't see a doctor" She said. "Ya! I'm Lee Hongki. The Lee Hongki and i demand to see a doctor. Now" He ordered. The woman frowned and nodded. "Room 12" She said as Hongki walked off. Hongki slammed open the door. "Ya! You'll break my door!" Hongki looked at the guy. "Yonghwa?" The guy smiled. "Ah, i should've known it was you Hongki. Such a bad temper... Anyway, what brings you here?" Yonghwa asked. "I feel weird" Hongki said. Yonghwa smirked. "You're gonna have to be a bit more specific. Come, sit" Hongki shut the door and sat down. "Ok, so. There's this really stubborn brat called um, what was his name..? Jaehoon? Jaehyun? Jonhyun? Jonghyun...?" Hongki sat wondering. Yonghwa sighed. "Today would be nice!" He said. "Jonghun! That's his name. Anyway, he was being a stubborn brat in the library um, i think yesterday. Or was it the day before that..? Or the day before that-?" "Hongki!" Yonghwa said. "Mianhae. I think it was 2 days ago. Carrying on, he was being rude and stubborn and now he's my guitar teacher. And, to top it all off, he's stuck on my mind 24/7! What is wrong with me!?" Hongki shouted. Yonghwa smirked. "What?" Hongki asked. "You're in love" Hongki's eyes widened. "What!? Me, in love? Michyeoseoyo!?" He scolded. "Ya! You're in love. Ok? Jincha... You're probably in denial. The best thing to do is tell him" Yonghwa said. "Andwae! He's a guy! I'm a guy! How can i go upto him and say that? Plus, i don't actually love him.." Hongki said. Yonghwa shook his head. "Aish.. this kid. Look, accept it. You're in love. It doesn't matter whether its a guy or a girl." He said. "But-but, i' can't!" Hongki said. "Hongki, seriously" Hongki sighed. "So i have to tell him?" He asked. Yonghwa nodded. "One question though" He added. "Mm?" "Why are you here? This is the hospital. Not a psychiatrist" Yonghwa said. "I dunno.. I was gonna go to a mental hospital because i thought i'd gone mental" Hongki said. Yonghwa shook his head. "You're too much... Now, get out"  He said. Hongki scowled. "You're nice"  He said. "I have a patient to see. You kinda interrupted"  Yonghwa said. Hongki grinned. "Oh well, see you later"  He waved goodbye and walked out. 

 

"You went to the hospital?" Jo Kwon snickered. Hongki glared. "Shut up, it's not my fault. I've never experienced love before, i didn't know what to do" He said. "Was that the day before you said to me that, um, you liked me?" Jonghun asked. "Well i said that i find you y" Hongki said making Jonghun very embarrased. Everyone held in their laughter. "Ya! Like you haven't said that to each other before" Jonghun said. "I say it to Mir all the time" Joon said. Mir's cheeks went red. "Joonie!" He said and hit him. "So this is the guy you like? It makes sense, you seemed really worried for him when he was admitted into hospital." Yonghwa said. "And his name is Jonghun" Hongki said pointing the obvious. Yonghwa playfully glared at Hongki. "Shut up" He said. Hongki laughed. 

 

 

A/N: Hi all! Sorry for this really bad chapter! I've had a BIG writer's block so yeah, and i needed to do something. I just noticed that i never actually wrote how Hongki fell for Jonghun, well started to fall for him, the beginning kinda tells how he fell for him but just shows from hate to love straight away. So i thought i'd fill you guys in. 4 chapters! That's all till the ending! 52, 53, 54 and 55! :(((( I'll be sad when this ends! Big thanks to all people who subscribed and commented, it makes me feel really happy that people actually like my story! ANYWAY. i'll shut up now. Bye guys! I'll update soon!