Whatever It Takes, I Will Do It

Loving You ♡
"You were gonna go to a metal hospital?" Jo Kwon snickered. "Get over it!" Hongki snapped. "Jonghun-ah!" They all looked at the door. Tiffany and JaeBum walked in. "Tiffany?" She walked upto Jonghun with a gift basket. "Annyeong Jonghun! How are you? I got this gift basket for you, i hope you like it" She smiled. Jonghun smiled. "Gomawo..." He was still abit unsure of trusting Tiffany. "Ya, Hwang Tiffany. Why didn't you answer your phone that day? I needed you and Jonghun's life was at risk." Hongki said. "I changed my number. Didn't i say? Hmm.. I'll text you the new one later." She said. Hongki frowned. "You're lucky that Seungho had his car, otherwise i'd have screamed at you" He said. "Oh well, anyway. Why didn't any of you come to uni?" Tiffany asked. "We wanted to visit Jonghun. If a teacher asks, we're also in hospital" Jo Kwon said. Tiffany smiled. "Arasseo! Little liars.." She smirked.

"Hi!" Mir waved at Jaebum. Jaebum smiled. "Hi" "I'm Mir" He said and put out his hand. Jaebum shook his hand. "Jaebum" Tiffany started talking to Jo Kwon, Mir with Jaebum and everyone broke out in conversation. Hongki held Jonghun's hand. Jonghun looked up and smiled. "Ah, i can't bare not lying next to you in bed for 1 day let alone 2 weeks!" Hongki said and kissed Jonghun's hand. Jonghun smirked. "You'll live, jincha.." He said. "I love you Jonghunnie" Hongki said. "I love you too" Jonghun replied. "No I'm serious, i really do love you from the bottom of my heart and I'll do anything for you. Whatever it takes, I'll do it. For you." Hongki said. Everyone was watching and admiring Hongki's cute speech. "Awww! Hongki-ah! That's so cute" Mir smiled. Hongki turned his head to see everyone staring and smiling. "Guys, some privacy here" He said. Jonghun smiled. "Hongki, you mean everything to me. Without you, i don't know how I'll survive. You've entered my life, now there's no turning back. I'm attached to you, you're on my mind 24/7 and my heart longs for one person. Lee Hongki" He said.

"AWWWWW!" Mir said. "Its like I'm watching a Korean drama" Joon commented. "Oh you shush, just because Hongki's more romantic than you." Mir said. Joon looked at Mir. "Ya! How can you say that? I'm romantic!" He said. Mir grinned and linked arms with Joon. He put his head on his shoulder. "I know you are, i was just teasing you. Babo..." He said. "You know i love you, right Mir?" Joon said. Seungho got out his phone and started recording. Mir nodded. "I know you do. And i love you too Joonie" He replied. "And i would do anything for, even if it kills me. I'd do it" Joon added. Mir smiled. "I'd never let you do anything unreasonable or anything that hurts you. Without you, i'd probably die. I've finally got you after so many years of loving you, if i lost you then all that love would go to waste. That can't ever happen" He said. "Awww! Such a cute JoonMir clip! This will also go on the wedding video with the picture from the hotel!" Seungho said. Mir gave him a weird look. "Hyeong, how many times do i have to say this? We're not getting married! Does it look like Joonie has proposed yet? Jincha.. you're crazy" Mir said. Seungho smirked. "Not yet, but he will! I know it" He said. Mir shook his head and snickered. "Babo..." He said.

"You've forgiven me right Jonghun?" Tiffany asked. Jonghun looked up at Tiffany, a bit unsure. "Mianhaeyo. Jeongmal mianhaeyo. I was very selfish, i know. But in the end, i did it for you and Hongki. It was a bit of a stupid way, i know, but please. I'm really sorry. I'll do anything to make it upto you. Whatever it takes, I'll do it" Tiffany apologized. Jonghun sorta smiled. "You don't have to do anything. I know you meant well, in a strange way but its ok. I forgive you and i hope you and Jaebum are happy together" He replied. Tiffany hugged him. "Gomawo!" Jonghun smiled. "I'm glad everything's turned out ok and now Jonghunnie will forever be mine, no complications." Hongki said. "Thank god. I swear Hongki, if you make Hunnie upset one more time i will not be happy." Jo Kwon said. "Arasseo.." Hongki chuckled. "You too Joon, don't ever hurt Mir or you'll have to deal with me" Seungho warned. Joon's mouth hung wide open. "Ya! What did i do? I never hurt Mir!" He said. Seungho smirked. "You know not to" Joon was going crazy. "Ya! Seungho-!" Mir covered his mouth. "Hyeong, jincha? Why do you lobe winding him up!?"