Enimity Begins

Loving You ♡
That evening, Hongki sat in his bedroom. No one dared interrupting him until he'd coolen down. But Jonghun made him eat his dinner. "Ani. I'm not hungry" Hongki said, staring at the ceiling. "You have to eat Hongki." Jonghun sat next to Hongki. Hongki practically ignored him. "Ya!" Jonghun hit him. Hongki looked up. He smiled. "You eat baby, i don't feel like eating." Jonghun put the food on the bedside table. He sat on Hongki's lap and wrapped his arms round Hongki's neck. "I'm not gonna eat till you do" Hongki sighed. "You're so stubborn" He said, hugging Jonghun. "And you're very arrogant" Jonghun grinned and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Now, let's eat" Jonghun said and stood up. Hongki smirked. "Ya! I meant FOOD!" Jonghun clearly stated. He frowned at his lovers dirty mind. "Jincha..." Hongki sat laughing. Jonghun got the tray full of food and placed it in front of them. "What's this?" Hongki asked. He never ate regular food before, just lobsters, pasta and rarely, sushi. "Chicken ramyun" Jonghun replied, setting out chopsticks. "Ramyun... Did you make it?" Hongki asked. Jonghun nodded. Hongki looked to the side of the tray. There was a small plate of sushi. "And this?" Hongki pointed at the sushi. Jonghun nodded. "Wahh, you must be a professional chef!" Hongki commented. Jonghun laughed. "Aniyo! Its not that good, its just very easy and practice makes perfect." Jonghun said. Hongki stared at the tray. "Don't tell me you can't you chopsticks?" Jonghun asked. "Ani! I'm not stupid! Na neun hangugiya! Hangug-eo!" Hongki complained, obviously offended. Jonghun smirked. "Ok mianhae.. Come, let's eat" Hongki slowly nodded. He cautiously ate some ramyun. "Wah, its so delicious!" Jonghun smiled. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• The next day... "ANDWAE!" Hongki screamed. "I am Lee Joon!" Joon screamed back. "And I'm Lee Hongki! You don't deserve the name Lee!" "Mwo? Shut up! You are a shame to the Lee name! You should be called Ddong Hongki!" Hongki's mouth dropped. "MWOLAGO!?" He was literally about to jump on Joon. Luckily Jonghun grabbed him. "Hongki! Calm down!" They were all in their classroom waiting for Yang seonsaengnim. They suddenly got on the topic of families and both Hongki and Joon commented on how the other wasn't rich anymore. It got a little bit outta hand. "You two! Please, stop it" Mir said. "Tell it to this stubborn brat" Joon said. "At least i have an eomma" Hongki commented. Mir gasped. Joon could feel his blood boil. "MWO!? YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU BRING MY EOMMA INTO THIS!" Joon screamed. Hongki rolled his eyes. Mir and Seungho both had to pull Joon back, stopping him from attacking Hongki. "AT LEAST MY APPA DIDN'T RUN AWAY WITH A GUY!" Joon said. Jonghun's eyes widened. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY APPA YOU ING DOG!" Hongki pounced at Joon. Jonghun and Jo Kwon pulled Hongki off Joon. "YOU TWO. BREAK IT UP!" Seonsaenim shouted. The whole class quickly sat in their chairs leaving Mir and Seungho clinging onto Joon, and Jonghun and Jo Kwon on Hongki. "Hongki, Joon. Out. Now!" Seonsaengnim said. Hongki and Joon walked out trying to avoid each other's gaze. If they looked at one another, they knew they'd lose control. "Class, please go to page 90. I'll be with you shortly" Yang seonsaengnim said and walked out REALLY annoyed. "WHAT is your guys problem?" She asked. Hongki didn't even want to look at Joon. "I hate him" He said bitterly. "The feeling's mutual" Joon remarked. "You two need to stop interrupting my lessons. Now, get back in there and work. Properly. If you interrupt one more time, i will send you to different classrooms and you can work there for the lesson. Arasseo?" Yang seonsaengnim asked. Joon and Hongki nodded. "Ne seonsaengnim." They slowly made their way back to the classroom. Jonghun looked up as he saw Hongki and Joon, eyes full of pain and hatred. He knew both of them took a step too far in the wrong direction. The whole lesson was really tense. The atmosphere was kinda forced to be normal but anyone who had a brain could tell something was up. Mir sighed. When there was a two minute break, he walked up to Jonghun. "Jonghun-ah..." Jonghun looked up. "Mireu don't worry, gwaenchanha" Mir shook his head. "Ani its not. I knew they didn't like each other but i didn't know it would grow to hatred and enimity" Mir said. They both looked at Joon then to Hongki. The two were both sat staring intensely at their desk. Mir groaned. "Wae? Why did this enimity have to begin?"