Suspicions Grow

Loving You ♡
And they thought the lesson was bad. Lunch was even worse. First, it'd be quiet and awkward theb suddenly Hongki or Joon would lash out at each other and turn into wild animals. It was getting very tiring for the others, dealing with these two was harder than it looked. "Get out of my sight" Hongki glared. "You think i wanna see your ugly face?" Joon scowled. "You're a dog" "Hmm, yeah i don't see it. My appa doesn't look much like a dog. Does yours look like a monkey?" Mir facepalmed himself. 'Wae?' He thought. Hongi gritted his teeth. He stood up and banged his hand against the table. "Listen you ing bastard, don't you EVER talk about my appa again. Arasseo?!" Hongki snapped. "And which appa are we talking about? Your real one or the one he ran away with?" Joon crossed the line. Hongki clenched his fist. Mir groaned. "Joonie you babo!" "THAT'S IT!" Hongki jumped on to Joon. "Hongki!" Jonghun tried his hardest to pull Hongki off Joon. Hongki stood up. "At least my eomma loves me" He walked off, leaving a pissed off Joon. Joon clenched his fists really hard. "ARGHH!" He stormed off in the other direction. At the shop it was argueably better than school. Because they were seperated, Hongki and Joon had no reason to talk meaning they had no reason to argue. Key walked into the shop and sat in the exact same spot as yesterday, in front of Jonghun. "Annyeong, how may i help you?" Jonghun asked making coffee. "1 coffee, 2 sugars, 1 tbsp milk" Jonghun looked up. "Ah, Key. Annyeong!" Key smiled. Jonghun started making the coffee. "So, how are you today?" Key asked. "Not so good. Two of my co-workers are in a HUGE fight right now. Its really annoying" Jonghun said looking at Hongki and Joon. "Ah, your boyfriend?" Key asked. Jonghun nodded. "And he's Lee Joon, right?" Jonghun nodded again. "So, Hongki doesn't like Joon and vice versa?" Key asked. "Um.. Well, yeah i suppose" Jonghun said and handed him his coffee. Key smiled. "Gomawo" He handed Jonghun money. Hongki was staring at Key. Something about him wasn't right. Why was he asking so much questions? Why does he wanna know about Hongki and Joon? Hongki glared suspiciously at Key. "So, Jonghun. Why does Hongki work here when he's rich?" Key asked. Jonghun sighed. "Its complicated." Was all he said as he went to serve the next customer. Key sat there sipping his coffee under Hongki's gaze. He smirked. 'Lee Hongki you are in for a big surprise' ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi everyone! I know this like my first ever time talking to you guys and you're probably like O_o where did she come from? But i wanted to apologize for such a bad update and say that i may not be updating much because a) I'm gonna go abroad soon (yay!) And b) there's so much drama in my life its unbelievable. Anyway, back to the story. I'm glad you guys like it. It'll hopefully get better. Where did Key come from? You'll find out soon.