You're Kidding Me Right?

Loving You ♡
Cheondung and Joon fell asleep on the sofa. "They're so cute when they sleep" Seungho said. Mir smiled and nodded. "Yeah.." Seungho could tell something was up with Mir. "Mir, gwaenchanna?" He asked. Mir wanted to say yes but he couldn't keep it in. "Not really... Do you think Joonie would be fine if another boy liked me?" Mir asked. Seungho looked at him like he was crazy. "Michyeosseoyeo? Obviously! He'd get jealous like crazy! And he'd probably hate that guy for the rest of his life. Wae? Does someone like you?" Seungho jumped next to Mir, intrigued. Mir slowly nodded. Seungho's mouth dropped. "What!? Who?!" He asked. "Shh! You'll wake them! Well.... Lee Hongki" Mir quickly said. Seungho's eyes widened. "Mwolago!?! You're kidding me right?" He said. Mir sat silent. "Omo! Mir! If Joon found out, you know how annoyed he'd get?" Seungho said. "I can't help if someone likes me!!" Mir said. Seungho sighed. "So Hongki told you this?" Mir nodded. "He said he's straight but only likes me" Mir explained. Seungho was surprised. "Jincha? That's so weird." Mir wasn't finished. "And to top it off, he has a girlfriend!" Mir added. Seungho was officially shocked. "What!? You're kidding me... That's so stupid. He's straight, he tells you he likes you and he has a girlfriend? I feel sorry for her.." Mir nodded. "Me too. All i know is her name is Hwang Mi Young." He said. "Ah, isn't Mi Young Tiffany from our class? Her real name is Mi Young" Seungho said. "Jincha? Wow... He's dating Tiffany?" Mir was shocked. "Lets forget about him now. Its too much drama." Mir said. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"I'm so tired!" Jonghun fell back on his bed. Jo Kwon lay next to him. "Your bed is right here. Do you still need to complain?" He said. Jonghun hit him. "No sarcasm" He turned to face Jo Kwon. "Jonghun? Are you ok? You seem a little iffy" Jo Kwon said. Jonghun sighed. "I dont know! My head is all mad. I just wanna sleep." He took off his shirt and trousers then jumped into bed. Jo Kwon started to undress. "Aww. I dont like seeing you like this. Don't worry its the weekend, you'll be fine" He said and lay in bed next to Jonghun. Jonghun smiled and closed his eyes. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Hongki! Tiffany's here!" Hongki went downstairs. He saw Tiffany at the door. His eomma walked away. Tiffany jumped onto Hongki and hugged him. "Hey Tiffany" Hongki said. Tiffany let go of him. "So, tomorrow do you wanna go on a date?" Tiffany asked. "I thought the guy always asks." Hongki said. Tiffany laughed. "Haha, they do! But i figured you wouldn't ask me so i asked" Tiffany said smiling. Hongki smirked. "Whatever. I'll pick you up at 2pm" Tiffany nodded. "Byebye" She kissed him on the cheek and walked out. Hongki sat back down. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• BANG! BANG! BANG! Jo Kwon and Jonghun sat up. "Urgh, who is here so late at night?" Jonghun whined. They got out of bed and went downstairs. Jo Kwon opened the door. "Eomma?! Appa?!" Jo Kwon was really shocked. "You're coming home with us right now!" His eomma shouted. "Wae? Eomma, appa. I thought you were in Japan" Jo Kwon said. "We came back. I know we left because you told us you're gay, but we cannot leave you here sharing an apartment with this guy. There is only one room here. You share a bed with this guy and we won't let that happen" Jo Kwon looked quite annoyed. "Mwolago? You came back just to tell me i can't live with my best friend? You're kidding me right? You left me alone eomma, and for what? Wow, I'm gay. Get over it! But I'm not coming home with you. Now, if you don't mind we would like to go to bed if that's ok with you" Jo Kwon said and shut the door. Jonghun put his hand on Jo Kwon's shoulder. "Kwon. You ok?" He asked. Jo Kwon nodded. "Let's go to bed" They walked upstairs and got into bed. "Jonghun. I need to leave this house" Jonghun looked at Jo Kwon. "What!? No no no, you said that you'll stay here. You told your parents!" He said. "I know. But they're gonna keep bothering me. I need to find a place they don't know." Jo Kwon said. Jonghun sighed. "Kwon..." Jo Kwon could see Jonghun was quite upset. He hugged him. "Don't worry, it'll be for only a little while. I'll be back real soon" Jonghun sighed. "Arrasseo.. But where are you gonna go?" Jonghun asked. Jo Kwon shrugged. "I'll ask around for you" Jonghun said. Jo Kwon smiled. "Gomawo" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"Yeboseyo? Jonghun? What are you doing awake at this time? Me? Oh uh I'm just you know... Yes I'm with Mir.. But seriously what's up? A spare place... Hmm. Ah yeah. My assistant lives alone. I'll tell him to let Kwon stay there. Arrasseo? Ne, ok byebye. Cheonmanayo" Joon said and put down the phone. "Joonie? You're still awake?" Mir asked. "Oh uh yeah. Go back to sleep Mir" Joon kissed his forehead. Mir smiled then lay back down. 'Joonie... i really don't wanna keep it a secret.. But if you find out Hongki likes me then it won't be good. Mianhae. Saranghae'