Misssin You, Goin Crazy 4 You

Loving You ♡
Hongki stood staring at Jonghun. "Ok Mr Jonghun. You'll be working as Hongki's assistant. That's a really easy job that EVERYONE wants. Good luck" An employee said and he walked out. "Is it because I'm with Tiffany you hate me?" HongKi asked surprising Jonghun. "No its not Tiffany! I..." He took deep breath in. "I... don't like you. I never have and i-i never will" Jonghun lied. He could see Hongki was in pain from the lie he just told. "How can you be so insensitive...?" Hongki walked out from the room. ** "It was a mistake. It shouldnt have happened" "How can he be so insensitive..?" ** Jonghun remembered the time when Hongki broke his heart. 'I remember the pain i was in. Did i cause the same to him...?' He thought quite upset at the fact he broke the heart of someone he loves. •••••••••••••••••••••• "You're what!?" Mir screamed. "We're going to Japan for a month" Seungho said holding suitcases standing with Cheondung. "Ani! Hyeong you can't leave me!" Mir said. "Mianhae Mir but we have to go. I know its short notice but last time i told you i was going away, you ended up cancelling EVERYONE's flight" Seungho said. Mir smirked. "Because i'd miss you" Seungho hugged him. "Don't worry. I'll call every day and we can even Skype!" Mir smiled. "Arrasseo. I'm gonna miss you hyeong!" He said. "Why don't you come to the airport?" Cheondung suggested. "We can't. I have work and he, well i don't know what he does" Joon smirked. Mir hit him. "Ya Joonie! You know i work at the coffee shop!" He said. "Yeah the hot boy coffee shop. Where its full of hot guys for Mir to be around" Seungho teased Joon. Mir hit him. "Hyeong! Will you stop it!? I swear you were a JoonMir supporter, why are you trying to split us up!!" Seungho grinned. "Mianhae mianhae! I'll stop now i swear" They all laughed. "Bye Joon" Cheondung said. "Bye bye Cheondung. Have a safe trip" Joon hugged him. Mir and Joon waved them goodbye from their doorstep and watched as they drove off. Mir was quite upset. Joon wrapped his arms round Mir. "Gwaenchanha, don't worry" He said comforting him. Mir sighed. "I'm gonna go crazy missing them" "Me too. Did you actually stop a whole flight?" Joon asked. Mir giggled. "Heh, yeah...." Joon laughed. "Wae?" "Its what i do for people who i really care about. So don't you think about going anywhere or I'll shut down the entire Korean airlines" Mir said. Joon burst out laughing. "Oh Mir, you're a funny one. Haha, i love you baby" He said. Mir smiled. "Love you too" He said and kissed Joon. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "I need a coffee!" Hongki ordered. "Jonghun that's your call" An employee said. Jonghun got up and walked to Hongki holding a coffee. Hongki looked at Jonghun then looked away. "Put it on my desk" He said coldly. Jonghun could sense a change in Hongki. He slowly put down the coffee then walked away. He sighed. 'He officially hates me....' *A few hours later* "Ahjumma, can i move my things to the spare room now?" Jonghun asked. She nodded. "Ne. Need any help?" Jonghun shook his head. "Ani gwaenchanha" He walked upstairs. Hongki was sat on his computer. Jonghun picked up a bunch of his stuff and walked next door. Hongki was confused, and slightly curious so he followed him. "What're you doing?" Jonghun was startled. "I'm moving into this room" He said to Hongki's surprise. Hongki immediatley walked out. 'Why do i feel like crying....?" He fell face forward on his bed. Jonghun walked in. 'Aish... Jeongmal mianhae Hongki. But I'm doing this for us' He took a deep breath in and walked past Hongki to get the rest of his things. When Jonghun had vacated his room, Hongki locked the door and jumped on his bed. A tear fell from his eyes. "Wae..." He said quietly. Jonghun quickly shut his door and fell on his bed. "I hate you so much Tiffany! You're ruining my life!" He screamed. His phone started ringing. He scowled at the sight of Tiffany's name. "What?" He said angrily. "Did you start your job?" "Yes i did. Who are you my mum?" "Just making sure you're not with Hongki. Where do you work?" Jonghun paused for a moment. He didn't wanna tell her about Hongki's company because she'd make him quit. This is his only chance to be with Hongki and he won't let it go. "At DaeGyu with Joon" "Good. I'll see you tomorrow then." She cut the phone. "" He said then quickly covered his mouth. "Kwon's been rubbing off on me" He sighed. A couple of weeks passed and Hongki and Jonghun were still not talking. But. Jonghun was literally dying. Everynight he'd cry himself to sleep because he couldn't stand all the pain he's causing Hongki. He was on the verge of breaking down. "Kwon! I really hate my life! I can tell by looking at his face that he has so much hate towards me and his heart is full of pain." Jonghun said im tears. Jo Kwon hugged him. Jonghun was crying on Jo Kwon's shoulders. "What do i do!?" He sobbed. "Jonghun-ah! I feel really upset when i see you even a little bit sad, imagine how I'm feeling now? Don't worry, you'll get through this" Jonghun sniffled. "That's it. I'm going to speak to that little She-Devil." Jo Kwon stormed out the room. 'Hongki.... I missing you so much. I love you and I'm going crazy for you. When will we be reunited?'