Stakeout!

Loving You ♡
Hongki walked out of the shower all steamy, with an orange towel wrapped round his waist. He walked into his bedroom where Jonghun was. Jonghun was sat on the bed reading a manga book. When the bathroom door opened, he looked up to see a Hongki covered in only a towel. Water, dripping down his body. Steam, burning off his body. Jonghun bit his lip. He quickly looked away. "Jonghunnie" Hongki's soft voice was music for Jonghun's ears. He didn't wanna look at Hongki, he knew he wouldn't be able to resist walking up to him and throw himself at him. Hongki slowly walked up to Jonghun and sat next to him. Jonghun glanced at Hongki. He could see his rippling muscles and hard abs. 'Do not give in. Do not give in. Do NOT give in!' Jonghun thought to himself. "You have to believe me Jonghun, Key's lying. I don't like Mir!" Hongki said. Now, Jonghun's fantasy Hongki was gone. It went back to being the Hongki who causes him pain and doesn't care about consequences of his actions. Jonghun got up and stood next to the window. Hongki followed and turned Jonghun around to face him. "Jonghun!" "Hongki!" Jonghun shouted back. Everyone could hear them shout. They all ran to the bedroom door to see what was happening. The door was wide open (unfortunate for them) so they all could see. "If you didn't like Mir, then why did you kiss him?" Jonghun asked. Hongki fell silent. "I knew it... You still like Mir don't you?" "No i don't! Ok i admit, i used to like Mir. But i fell in love with YOU not Mir! And as regards for the kiss, i got caught up in the moment because i-" He stopped. He didn't wanna say he was following him and Key. "Because you..?" Jonghun asked. "I can't say that part. But i really don't like Mir. In that way. Only as a friend" Hongki explained. "Then why can't you tell me why you were so happy? Why did you beg for a break? What did you want to do?" Jonghun asked. Hongki thought for a while. 'Should i tell him? Hmm.. No, if i mention Key he'll get annoyed and think I'm lying.. ..' He thought. "I just can't.. Please Jonghun, have a little faith in me' Hongki said. Jonghun sighed. "Hongki, i am so confused right now. I don't know who to trust or who to believe. My mind tells me to not believe you but because i love you my heart is telling me to trust you.. But i am not sure if i can ever trust anyone but Kwon. I-i don't know what to do anymore.." Jonghun walked out. "Joonie, this is all your fault. Why did you mention that stupid kiss? You knew it meant nothing. Poor Jonghun-ah is seriously distressed right now. You need to go clean up your mess. Go. Now. Sort it out." Mir ordered. Joon scoffed. "No way" Mir gave Joon the 'What Did You Say?' look. "Arasseo! I'll talk to Jonghun..." Joon walked off. "Jo Kwon..." Hongki said. Everyone looked at Hongki. "C-can i talk to you?" Hongki asked. Jo Kwon nodded. He walked into the room and locked the door. "Tell me about Jonghun's past please" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Jonghun" Joon walked up to Jonghun who was standing in the TV room looking like a lost puppy. "Did Hongki actually kiss Mir?" Jonghun asked. Joon sighed. "Ok look, yes he kissed Mir but he was just excited because finally let him go do something that he was really passionate about. I honestly have no idea but i know it had something to do with you. He did something for you. I think this is partly my fault you're arguing and Mir made me apologize so..." Jonghun was confused. "What? What the hell is going on!? My head is consuming too much information. I don't know what to do with all of it. I-i need some thinking time" He ran down the stairs and out the shop. He sat on a park bench. It was pouring down with rain but he didn't care. His mind was spiralling outta control and he was so confused. "Eottokhe.. EOTTOKHE?!" He shouted. Jonghun.ran his fingers through his wet, black hair. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "When Jonghun was 5, his parents passed away. His jakeunabeoji (dad's younger brother) had to be Jonghun's carer. But he kept lying and cheating Jonghun. He used to even hit him and beat him. So don't get too offended if Jonghun doesn't trust you as much at first, he kinda has trust issues" Jo Kwon explained. "Mwo!? He used to hit Jonghun?!" Hongki was really shocked. Jo Kwon nodded. "Please don't be angry at him" "I'm not. I would never be angry. I understand how bad it feels to be betrayed and i know what if feels like thinking whether you should trust someone or not." Hongki said. He sat on the bed. "Can you call Mir please?" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Do you understand what the mission is?" Hongki's eomma asked. The boy nodded. "But do we have to go this far?" He asked. "Yes, we do. He left me no other option. If he isn't gonna leave Jonghun, then Jonghun's gonna have to leave him." She said. "But he's an innocent kid! Its really mean to do this!" The boy replied. "Relax will ya? I'm not gonna kill him or anything. Just seperate them till Hongki learns to live without him" The boy scoffed. "That won't solve much." He said. "Listen! Do you want your appa and eomma's buisness to do well!?" Hongki's eomma snapped. The boy looked away. "Arasseo... I'll do it" ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Mwo? You're kidding me right?" Mir said. "Aniyo. I'm being serious. Please Mir, you're the only one i trust." Hongki said. Mir sighed. "A stakeout? Seriously?" Hongki nodded. "We have to!" "Arasseo... I'll do it.."