Wow...

Loving You ♡

Jonghun sat, waiting for a reply from Key. "Arasseo.. I'll tell you" Key said and sat on a chair. "My eomma and appa run a family buisness, it's a restaurant and is the only income for our family. When our buissness was going bad, appa stupidly made a deal that he'd give 10% income to Hongki's eomma if she loaned us a bit of money. But when appa fully returned the money, she demanded more. We didn't have much money in the first place so appa couldn't give it to her. Instead she said she'd forget about it if i do a job for her. I thought it was a noormal everyday job. But when i found out it was to get rid of someone, meaning you, i refused. To make sure i did  it, she kidnapped my appa, eomma, eonni and... my husband" Jonghun's eyes widened. "You're married?" Was the first thing he could say. Key nodded. "Yupp. My husband Jonghyun was staying with us and unfortunatley he got dragged into this too." He said. "Wow, and i thought i had it bad" Jonghun said. "So do you believe that i'm not evil?" Key asked. Jonghun nodded. "Good. Now, we must plan on how to get you outta here" Key said. Jonghun sighed. "There's nothing we can really do.. But, i'm not gonna give her what she wants.. I'll keep reminding her that her son loves me and i love him. She's gonna have to live with it" He said. Key smiled. "Just don't wind them up too much. I don't want you getting hurt" Jonghun returned the smile. "I'm a strong fighter. Nothing hurts me more than people hurting my loved ones" He said. "KEY!" Key sighed. "I guess that's my cue. I'll see you later ok?" He said and walked out. Jonghun sat very bored. "Seriously what do they do for fun.." He mumbled to himself before feeling his pocket's. "What the..?" He quiclkly looked to see who was outside. 'Damn..Gi Young's there' He thought. He looked down to his feet to see if he could remove the ropes. "Metal cuffs? Really!?" He sighed. His pocket's vibrated. He quickly reached into his pocket and found his phone. "Yes!" Jonghun said that a bit too loud because Gi Young and Dae Hwan walked in. He shoved it into his pocket before they could see. "What's amusing you so much?" Gi Young asked. "Nothing, just reminicing old memories of my friends and my boyfriend" Jonghun casually replied. They both scowled at Jonghun as if he was a disgrace. "You sicken me" Gi Young said. Jonghun shrugged. "Oh well" "No one likes ing faggots" Dae Hwan said. Jonghun wasn't really bothered. He shrugged. "I don't really care. Hongki loves me and so does my friends so that's all that matters" Just then, Hongki's eomma walked in. "Hello Jonghun" Jonghun forced a smile. He didn't wanna come across as weak of defeatened. "Hey ahjumma! What's new?" She scowled. 'Why is he in a good mood?' She thought. "I see you have your phone with you" She said. Jonghun was shocked. 'How the heck did she know?' He thought. "I don't know what you're talking about" He replied. "Don't play games with me kid, i knew you had it when you came. I wanted to see when you'd figure it out" She said. 'Damn it..' He thought. She abrubtly snatched the phone out of Jonghun's pocket. "Don't even think about contacting my son" She said. Jonghun smirked. "I don't need to. He'll find me anyway. He loves me and he'll never give up on me" He said. "No he doesn't! You corrupted my poor baby! He's not gay!" His eomma shouted. "Really? Then why has he told me many times he loved me?" Jonghun asked. "Shut up.." She said. "And why'd he have with me?" Jonghun was pushing it. "SHUT UP!' She screamed. "HE LOVES ME! HE'S HAD WITH ME LOADS OF TIMES, EVEN UNDER YOUR ROOF! IN HIS VERY BEDROOM!" Hongki's eomma couldn't take it, she walked upto Jonghun and slapped him hard on the face. Jonghun cockily smirked. "Can't take it?" On hearing the screaming and shouting, Gi Young, Dae Hwan and Key rushed in to see what was happening. "Is everything ok?" Key asked. You could actually feel the tension inside the room. With Jonghun and Hongki's eomma intensley glaring at each other and the tense atmosphere, you could tell they were talking about one person. Hongki. "Gi Young, Dae Hwan. Take care of him. Key, come with me" She said and walked to the door. Gi Young punched Jonghun in the stomach. "YOU CAN'T RUN FROM IT! HONGKI LOVES ME. AND HE HATES YOU!" Jonghun shouted,trying to ignore the pain of the beatings being received. "Key, let's go" She walked out. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "What do you mean you can't do anything?!" Hongki screamed down the phone. "I know he's missing! And my eomma has something to do with it. Why? She hates him! My eomma? Her name is Lee TaeSeon. Yes, I'm Lee Hongki. Hello? Hello?" He threw his phone on the sofa and groaned. "ing useless police officers! They're bloody scared of my eomma! Chickens.." He complained. "Hongki!" Hongki heard Mir scream. He walked down the stairs into the shop. "Yeah?" Mir, Joon, Jo Kwon, Seulong, Seungho and Cheondung were sat round a table, awaiting Hongki. "What is this, a mothers meeting?" Hongki said and sat down. Mir was smiling happily. "What're you so happy about?" Mir couldn't hold it in any longer. "Key is coming school tomorrow!!" He said excitedly. Hongki sat looking at him like he was sat with a mental person. "And?" Mir sighed. "We can finally find Jonghun!" He said. Hongki was intrigued. "How?" He asked. "Key knows where he is right? We can easily follow him after school! We already know Jonghun is in one of the warehouses, we'll find out which one!" Mir said. Hongki kinda smiled. "Finally, some hope.."