Loving You- Part 1

Loving You ♡
"Joonie, Hongki, Jo Kwon! Hurry up!" Mir complained. "Those babo's will get us late today" Cheondung said. "Ya! You two, go control your boyfriends and that idiot Hongki" Seungho said to Mir and Seulong. Mir looked at the time. 8:50. "Oh for god sakes, we have 10 minutes to get to uni or Yang seonsaengnim will actually kill us!" He said. Just then, Jo Kwon came and sat in the car. "Let's go" He said. He had a great big smile on his face and let off a happy, joyful vibe. "Where's Joon and Hongki?" Cheondung asked. "Um, they aren't coming school today." Jo Kwon said, attempting to hide his happiness. "And you're smiling because they aren't coming? That's a bit mean.." Seulong said. "Aniyo! I'm smiling because-!" He abruptly stopped his speech. "Um.. i can't say" He said and looked out the window. "Let's go" A confused Seungho nodded and started the car. 'Why isn't Joonie coming today? He was fine in the morning and he was yelling at Hongki to come.. They must've got into an arguement.. Definatley' Mir frowned. They got to the school gates. "Hurry! We have like a minute!" Mir said and ran in the building. "Aish. He's so.. so.. so Mir!" Seungho said. Cheondung shook his head. "Crazy.." They all ran after Mir. "Mianhae seonsaengnim!" Mir said as he ran in the classroom with everyone behind him. The whole class was staring at them. "Um, Mir?" Seungho said. "Not now hyeong!" Mir said and went to sit down. "Who's this kid in my seat?" He asked. He looked around. "Who are all they?" He asked again. He looked at the front to see the teacher. "Kim seonsaengnim... Aw crap, I'm in the wrong class aren't i?" Mir said. Everyone including Kim seonsaengnim and his friends nodded. "Its what i was trying to tell you Mir. These are 1st years" Seungho said. Mir was embarrassed. "Ah.. annyeonghaseyo!" He said. "Mianhae seonsaengnim, dongsaengnim" Mir apologized and walked out. "YOU BABO'S COULD'VE TOLD ME!" You could hear Mir screaming in the halls. The class started laughing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Aish.. So bored" Jonghun said as he lay on the hospital bed. At least Key was there to keep him company. Jonghyun occassionally visited too, he often spoke to Jonghun. "Jonghun, you wanna see something cool?" Key asked. Jonghun nodded. "Can you do origami?" Key asked. Jonghun shook his head. Key got something out from his bag. "Look. Origami swan." Jonghun smiled in amazement. "Wahh.. That's so cool! Did you make that?" He asked. Key nodded. "Yeah, i love doing origami. It relaxes me and is fun to do when you're bored. You wanna learn to make them?" He asked. Jonghun nodded. "Yeah that'd be amazing!" Key got out a book and handed it to Jonghun. "Its really interesting and fun. You'll love it"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why aren't you going to school?" Joon asked. "I could ask the same" Hongki replied. "I'm busy, i have urgent work to do" Joon said. "So do i. So do bother me" Hongki said. "Fine!" "Fine!" They both walked out the shop and walked in the opposite direction. Joon began walking to the town centre. He was going to the jewellers but first he had to go to the bank. Although his appa took all his fortune, he didn't cancel the cards. Joon kept one of them and didn't give him it. He needed some money! He went to an ATM machine. He could feels eyes watching him. Most likely girls.. He turned around and a crowd of girls fangirling were watching him. "Oppa! You're so handsome! Saranghaeyo!" They all started screaming random things to Joon. Joon sighed and turned around. He regretted being the son of a well known businessman. He took out some money and put it in his pocket. "Oppa! Smile!" They started taking pictures. "Ya! I'm not a celebrity! Please leave me alone!" Joon said and trod off down the street to the jewellers. He entered the store and was greeted by some female employees. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Joon half smiled and nodded. He started browsing around at all types of rings. "Can i help you sir?" A lady asked another customer. "No thanks, I'm fine" That voice was very familiar. Joon looked up. "Hongki?!" Hongki looked at Joon. "Joon!? What're you doing here?" He asked. "I could say the same to you" Joon replied. Hongki frowned. "Arasseo, you're gonna find out sooner or later so i might as well tell you now... I'm proposing to Jonghun." He said. Joon's eyes widened. "What!? You're proposing?" He asked. Hongki nodded. "Yeah i know, you're probably shocked that I'm proposing. I mean guy proposing to a guy is pretty weird.." He said. "No, its not that. I'm shocked because I'm proposing to Mir today!" Joon said. Hongki was surprised. "Eh? So what Seungho said yesterday was true? There really will be a wedding video.." Hongki said. "Aniyo! Seungho's just a weirdo. He's been saying that for like a year now.. I only decided last night when Seungho mentioned it and i realised, i want to officially make Mir mine. The only way i can do that is by marrying him" Joon said. Hongki sorta smiled. He could relate to Joon. "That's the same as me.." Hongki said. A small smile formed from the corners of Joon's mouth. "I think this is the first nice moment we had with each other" He said. Hongki nodded. "Its probably for the best. We shouldn't be hating each other. I mean, we're gonna be living together. We should at least be getting along with each other" He said. Joon nodded. "Yeah, that's true. Anyway, we have 3 hours before uni finishes so yeah. We need to choose rings" He said. They continued to search for the ring of their choice. "Jonghun would like that one" Joon said. Hongki nodded. "Mm. Mir would like that one over there" Joon smiled. "I'll get that then" He said. "And I'll get this" Hongki said and they walked to the tills. "Annyeonghaseyo." The girl smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, we'd like to buy these" Hongki said. She nodded. "That'll be 600,000 won" She said. Hongki and Joon both got out 300,000 won to pay the bill. "Gamsahabnida. Here's your items. Thank you for shopping with us!" Hongki and Joon walked out the shop. Joon looked at the time. 11:00 "We have 3 hours" Joon said. "I'm really nervous" Hongki said. Joon nodded. "Same. I don't know what the reaction of proposing will be like. Hopefully it'll be positive, otherwise my life may be over" He nervously laughed. They decided to walk around the town centre and browse in the shops. There was one shop that particulary caught their eyes. A valentines day shop. It was bright and colourful and was decorated in hearts and flowers. "Oh yeah, Valentines Day is coming close" Hongki said. Joon nodded. "Yupp. On the 14th i think" He said. "Let's go to the gaming stores!" Hongki dragged Joon away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mir, you ok?" Jo Kwon asked and sat next to Mir who was sitting on the fields beside a large oak tree. Mir shook his head. He was obviously upset about something. "What's up?" Jo Kwon asked. "I just can't believe Joonie forgot today's date.. Today is a day where couples spend lots of time with each and shower each other in love but he didn't show up in school today. I wanted him to be with me on Valentines Day. Without Joonie, there's no meaning to this day" Mir said gloomily. Jo Kwon felt bad for Mir partly because he knew what Joon planned. But had Joon actually realised today was Valentines Day? "Aww Mir, don't worry. It'll be fine. Wait a sec, i need to make a phone call" Jo Kwon said. Mir nodded and Jo Kwon quickly walked off to make a quick call. "Yeboseyo? Ya Lee Joon! Do you realise its Valentines Day and you've left me with a very upset Mir!?" He yelled down the phone. "Huh? Its Valentines today? Omo... Aw damn i feel really bad. But I'm gonna propose today as well, so it shouldn't be so bad right?" Jo Kwon sighed. "I know that and you know that but does Mir know that?! You should've thought this through and READ THE DATE EVERY MORNING, before you did this. Mir is really upset" He said. On hearing that, Joon got even more stressed. "I'm gonna get some stuff from the shops. Just make sure Mir is at the hospital after school. Bye" Joon cut the phone off. Jo Kwon sighed. "Why me?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ok Hongki, we need to go to that Valentines store" Joon said. Hongki gave him a weird look. "Why....?" He asked. "Todays Valentines Day. I need to get stuff for Mir, and you need to get stuff for Jonghun" Joon explained. "Oh crap... Yeah, let's go there now" Hongki said and they ran back. When they reached the store, they began looking around for gifts and sweets for their dearly beloved. "Aww that teddy bear is so cute" Joon said. "And th&ose heart shaped balloons" "And those pillows" Before you knew it, they were up and about the shop buying one of everything there. "Gamsahabnida" Joon said and walked outside the shop with lots of heavy bags and a whiny Hongki. "Its 2:45! We need to be on our way to the hospital!" Joon said and jumped into a taxi. "JunHwa Hospital please" Hongki said as the driver drove off. Both boys sat, very nervously awaiting what will happen next. Their whole lives are depending on 1 question. Will they say yes? Finally, the taxi parked outside the hospital. Hongki and Joon threw whatever spare change they had on them at the driver and jumped out the car. 3:01. "There's no way they're possibly here" Joon said and walked into Jonghun and Key's hospital room. To their surprise, everyone was there. The lot of them. Jo Kwon, Seulong, Cheondung, Seungho and Mir. "Hey guys" Jo Kwon said with a blatant grin on his face. "We have a surprise" Hongki said. They could see that the room had valentine gifts in it, probably Jo Kwon and Seungho, and wanted Jonghun and Mir to enjoy being loved. Joon went to bear Mir with a boat load of presents as did Hongki to Jonghun. "Aww Joonie! You got all this for me?" Mir asked. Joon nodded. "Happy Valentines Day baby" He said and hugged Mir.

"That's so cute! Hongki, gomawo. Happy Valentines!" Jonghun said and hugged Hongki. "But we saved the best till last" Joon added. Everyone was confused. "Huh? There's more?" Mir asked. Joon nodded. He looked at Hongki and he nodded. The two got down on one knee and held out a ring to their partners. "Will you marry me?" They both asked. Everyone, except Jo Kwon, were both shocked and overjoyed. Mir looked at Joon in shock, as did Jonghun to Hongki. "Of course i will!" They both screamed and hugged their lovers.