Mr Arrogant

Loving You ♡

Mir made breakfast. Joon sat at the table. Mir served his food. "Joonie you need to hurry or you'll be late for work" Mir said. Joon nodded. "Arasseo. I'll eat then go" Joon said. Mir nodded. Mir sat gazing at Joon as he ate breakfast. Joon glanced at Mir. "Er Mir? You ok?" He asked. Mir nodded. "Why are you staring at me?" Joon smirked. "I actually can't believe we're living together and you're my boyfriend! It seems so unrealistic" Mir said. Joon smiled. "Well you better believe its true! I'm all yours and you're all mine. And whats yours is mine and what's mine is.....mine!" Joon said and laughed. Mir grinned. "Joonie, jincha.." He said. Joon stood up. "Ok Mireu I'll get going." Joon said. "Wait. I'm gonna come with you. I need to go to the library." Mir said. Joon nodded as Mir grabbed his jacket. Mir linked arms with Joon and they walked out. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Hongki sat at a table. 'He's here again? These people are seriously annoying me' Jonghun thought. Hongki is a young, rich CEO. He's only 18 but the son and heir of DaeGyun Corporation. He still goes to school like a regular kid but the truth is he is definatley NOT a regular kid. Everywhere he goes there are always groups of people following him and taking pictures. That's why Jonghun is annoyed. Whenever that Hongki comes, he draws attention to himself causing a number of people to burst out in conversations. Jonghun can never concentrate properly so he ends up leaving. Jonghun got up. He went to the librarian's desk to take out some books. "Excuse me? Can i take out these books?" He asked. The librarian nodded. "Sure. Wait a minute please" She said and sat at her computer. Someone barged in front of Jonghun. "Hey! I was here first!" He said. He looked at the guy. He rolled his eyes. 'Great, its that idiot again' He thought. Hongki looked at him. "And you are..?" Hongki said rudely. "I'm Choi Jonghun. And you are..?" Jonghun mimicked. Hongki faced Jonghun. "For your information, I am the most important person in this library. Lee Hongki. Remember that." Hongki ignorantly said. He cut in front of Jonghun. "Um hello? I was here first you know!" Jonghun said quite annoyed. Hongki turned around to face Jonghun again. "Listen kid, do you still not get it? I'm Lee Hongki. THE Lee Hongki. CEO of a mega corporation." Hongki stated. "And I'm Choi Jonghun. THE Choi Jonghun. The guy who isn't gonna move from here" Jonghun clearly stated. "Stubborn brat.." Hongki.said and stepped aside. Jonghun gave him a fake smile and stood in front of the librarian's desk. Everyone was looking at that mini arguement including Joon and Mir.

"Wow. That guy is so arrogant." Mir said. Joon nodded. "Yeah. Its good that that other boy said something to him" Joon said. Mir nodded. Jonghun put his books in his bag. He turned around and smirked at the sight of Hongki. "Gamsahabnida, 'hyeong'" Jonghun said cockily and walked off chuckling. Hongki glared. "Stupid little..." He said to himself. Jonghun walked near Joon and Mir. "Ah. Annyeonghaseyo!" Mir said smiling at Jonghun. Jonghun smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo." He replied. "It was really good to see that arrogant guy being put in his place" Joon said. Jonghun smirked. "Ne. Well he's been interupting my reading time and i just wanted to get outta here when he's around." Mir nodded. "Kurae. He's Mr Arrogant" He said. They all laughed. "Haha yeah! So true" Jonghun said. "I'm Jonghun" He said. "I'm Mir and this is my boyfriend Joon" Mir introduced. "Ah, you two are a couple?" He asked. They nodded. "Wow. That's so cool." Jonghun said. "If you don't mind me asking, are you also gay?" Joon asked. Jonghun nodded shyly. "Heh, yeah. I don't really show it much though" He said and looked down. "Wow, you're also gay? Awesome! We made a new gay friend!" Mir said smiling. Jonghun smiled. "Its nice to meet others like me. Normally there are lots of homophobics so i always keep quiet about it" Jonghun said. Just then Hongki walked past them and bumped into Jonghun. "Watch where you're going!" Hongki said. Jonghun scoffed. "Excuse me? You were the one who walked into me" Jonghun said. "Listen you stubborn brat, I'm trying to get out of this library to get AWAY from you. So if you don't mind" Hongki said. "Listen you arrogant fool, I don't even wanna see your face so you can gladly go." Jonghun retaliated. Hongki glared at him and walked off. Mir and Joon laughed. "Ok Mireu. I need to go to work now" Joon said. Mir nodded. "Bye Joonie" Mir said and hugged him. Joon walked out the library.

Jonghun looked at the time. "Ah i need to go to work too" He said. "You work?" Mir asked suprised. Jonghun nodded. "Sorta. I have a part time job in the music store as a guitar teacher. I go to peoples houses and teach them guitar" Jonghun explained. Mir was intrigued. "Wow that's so cool!" He said. Jonghun smiled and nodded. "Ne. Anyway i have to go. Nice to meet you Mir" Jonghun said. Mir waved goodbye. He sat down and got out a book.