The World Smiles.....Except For Me

Loving You ♡
Jonghun stared at Hongki and Hongki stared back. Hongki pushed Jonghun against the wall. Jonghun wasn't very shocked and didn't know what to do. He looked down. Hongki lifted Jonghun's chin up with his finger. "Wae?" Jonghun asked. "I find you very..." Hongki stopped his sentence then grinned making Jonghun so confused. Hongki leaned forward and whispered into Jonghun's ear. "y" Jonghun bit his lip. 'What is happening?' He thought but was actually quite happy with what was happening. Hongki faced Jonghun and slowly leaned forward until their noses touched. "Wait. I thought you hated me" Jonghun said looking straight into Hongki's eyes. Hongki smirked. "When did i say that?" He said and ran his finger across Jonghun's lips. Jonghun's heart started racing. Because Hongki was so close up to Jonghun, he could feel Jonghun's heart beat. "I can feel you're heartbeat" Hongki whispered in Jonghun's ear. That didn't help because Jonghun felt even more nervous and he started heavily breathed. Hongki put his finger on Jonghun's lips. "No need to be nervous" He said quietly. He ran his hands up Jonghun's shirt. Jonghun grabbed onto the wall. Hongki smirked and slowly leaned forward to kiss him. Jonghun's eyes widened as Hongki's lips touched his own. He could feel Hongki's saliva trickling down his throat. He closed his eyes and breathed in. Hongki slowly took off Jonghun's jacket. Jonghun wasn't sure what was gonna happen next. Hongki pulled up Jonghun's shirt and put his lips on Jonghun's chest. Jonghun shut his eyes tightly. He let out a tiny moan when Hongki's hand travelled a little bit further down. Hongki pulled of Jonghun's T-Shirt over his head. He looked into Jonghun's eyes and grinned before kissing him again even harder. "Hongki! Tiffany's here!" His eomma called. Hongki's lips left Jonghun's. He quickly sorted his clothes making him look presentable, then walked out the door. Jonghun slid down the wall, still shirtless, and fell to the floor. "What the heck just happened...? And why on earth did i like it!?" He shouted to himself. He quickly put on his shirt and walked downstairs. He stood at the top of the stairs where he saw Tiffany kissing Hongki. 'Why does it feel like my heart is breaking little by little?' He thought. He slowly walked down the stairs and passed Tiffany and Hongki to get to the TV room. "Jonghun-ah!" Jonghun stopped and slow motioned turned around. Tiffany was stood smiling at him with Hongki's arms around her waist. Jonghun was not amused and better yet, he didn't wanna speak to either of them. "You live here now?" She asked surprised. Jonghun nodded with a blank expression. He walked into the TV room. "Wait a minute" Hongki said to Tiffany. He followed Jonghun. "Are you ok?" He asked. Jonghun turned around. "Does it look like I'm ok!?" He shouted. "Thats why i asked!" Hongki replied. "Well what do you think? Do you not remember what just happened in your room?" Jonghun asked. Hongki looked down at the floor. "I don't really recall what happened" He said quieter. "It was 5 flippin minutes ago!" Jonghun loudly said quite annoyed. "Well it was a mistake! Ok? I need to go back to Tiffany..." Hongki walked out. Jonghun fell back onto the sofa. "How insensitive can he be...?" He said upset. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Joonie you're a babo!" Mir said and folded his arms. Joon came behind him and put his arms round Mir's waist. "Mianhae. Forgive me?" Joon asked. Mir looked at Joon. "I hate it when you do this Joonie.." Mir said. "Do what?" Joon asked confused. "Look all y so i have to forgive you" Joon smirked. "I can't help being so drop dead gorgeous" Mir gave him a fake smile. "So big headed..." KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Mir walked to the door. He opened it to a saddened Jonghun. "Jonghun-ah! Ah, wae? Are you ok?" Mir asked. "Kinda.." Jonghun replied. "Come on in" Mir welcomed him in. Jonghun sat on the sofa gloomily. "What's wrong?" Joon asked. Jonghun explained all the events that occured from his staying at Hongki's house to Hongki kissing him and then going to Tiffany. Seungho and Cheondung came out the backroom. "You're addicted to that book!" Seungho said. He saw the weird atmosphere. "Uh hey Jonghun. You ok?" He asked. They sat down then explained the whole thing again to Seungho and Cheondung which was really embarrassing Jonghun because it was hard to say it the first time. "Well it seems he has a case of LoveBug" Seungho said. "What's that?" Jonghun asked. They all looked at Mir. "What?" Mir innocently asked. "Mir had the LoveBug. He couldn't comminicate his feelings. I think Hongki has a bit worse because he can tell you but deny it later" Seungho said. "Since when were you a love doctor?" Mir asked. "Well when you were lovesick of your 'Joonie' i figured why. Hmm Seungho the love doctor. I could get used to that" He said to himself. "So i have to sit here with him liking me but going out with Tiffany?!" Jonghun asked. Seungho nodded. Jonghun groaned. Beep! He got a message. "Urgh! Why does everyone in the world smile except for me!" He said. "What's up?" Joon asked. "Jo Kwon told me Seulong asked him out. Everyone is happy but me..." Mir put his arm round Jonghun. "Gwaenchanna. Don't worry"