Operation Proposal

Loving You ♡
'Never in my life had i thought of such things like marriage. But today, i realised the only way to make Mir mine forever is by marrying him.. The thing is though, would he accept? And our parents.. Damn i forgot we were still in an arguement with our parents. But what can we do? They won't exactly say yes, they haven't accepted us a boyfriend-boyfriend yet. What do i do?' Joon thought as he lay in bed that night, looking for answers. He looked down at Mir who was asleep in his arms and smilwd. 'I have to. He's my Mir and he always will be. I need to make it official' He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

'So, do i do it? It seems abit over the top... I mean, i love Jonghun from the bottom of my heart but proposing..? Is that a step too far? Should i do it or not? Well, marrying him will mean that he'll forever be mine and there will be no hassle of breaking up and getting back together. But, that may be a bit too much for him. I need to think about him too... Hmm. I know, I'll speak to Jo Kwon tomorrow' Hongki thought and turned off his light. "He'll know what to do." He said and closed his eyes.

"Joonie! Wake up! Its time for school!" Mir shook Joon in attempt to wake him up. "5 more minutes..!" Joon whined and turned to face the other way. Mir frowned. "Seriously Joonie? You're gonna do this again?" No reply. Mir sighed. "Well i guess I'm gonna have to do this again!" Mir said and jumped on top of Joon. "Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!!" Mir started hitting him with his pillow. "Aish.. Mireu! Please, stop!" Joon complained. Mir didn't listen. "Oh so that's how its gonna be, is it? Two can play at this game!" Joon said and started tickling Mir. Mir began screaming of laughter. "J-joonie! Ya! Stop it!" He fidgeted around and eventually fell off the bed. Joon looked over the edge of the bed. "Gwaenchanha?" Mir frowned. "You're such a babo" He said and stood up. "Hurry up and get changed" Mir snapped and walked out the room. Joon lay there, smirking. "Ah, i can't wait to hear that every single morning!" He smiled and jumped out of bed noticing the time was 8:25am. "Aw crap!"

"Hongki, what did you want to speak to me about?" Jo Kwon asked as he walked into Hongki's room. "Um, about that.. Ok so," Hongki began and shut his door. "I want Jonghun to be mine forever, like officially. I realised that the only way to do that... is to marry him. Do you think i should do it?" He asked. A smile formed on Jo Kwon's face. "You really wanna propose to him?" Hongki nodded. "Yes, you should. He'll love you forever if you do, even though he already does.." Jo Kwon said. Hongki smiled. "Jincha? That's awesome! But when do i propose?" He asked. "Um.. After school today" Jo Kwon said. "Eh? Today? I need to get a ring! I'll do it as soon as school ends...." Hongki said. "YA! LEE HONGKI! HURRY UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! WE'LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" Joon screamed from the other side of the door. "Ya! Lee Joon! Shut up. We're coming" Hongki replied. He opened the door. "Today's a very special day for me and i want everything to be perfect. So don't ruin anything!" Joon warned. "Its a special day for me too!" Hongki said. They looked at each other weirdly. 'Is he...?' Joon thought. 'Will he...?' Hongki thought. "Nah!" They both said and walked off.