End Of Love?

Loving You ♡
Mir lay cuddling a teddy bear on the sofa. * 'Mireu! Look, I won you this!' 'Ah, Joonie! Its such a cute bear! Gomawo! Saranghae' 'Saranghae baby' * He was reminicing old memories of him and Joon. A tear rolled down his face. His saw his laptop flash and slowly walked towards it, still.tightly holding the teddy. He sat at the desk. It was a Skype call. He answered it. "Mireu! Omo finally you answered! Gwaenchanha?" Seungho asked. Mir nodded. "I can see by your face that you're not ok" Mir sighed. "What can i do? Joon's gone! He left on New Year's day and he's not coming back for 2 weeks. And when he does, he's definatley not coming here." Mir looked up to try and stop the tears. "Mir, i don't know why you fought and i don't understand why its so bad that you broke up." "Misunderstandings. Lack of communication. Him not talking through things before doing bad actions" Mir said, now quite angrily. "Ok Mireu calm down, remember, you love him and he loves you" "Really? Then why did he leave me? Why didn't he say 'Mir let's talk through it, we don't have to break up'? If he loved me, why did he do all that?" Mir sat really annoyed. "No, he loves you!" Seungho said. "No. He doesn't. This is officially the end of our love" •••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Joon are you crazy!?" "Cheondung calm down. Its not my fault he broke up with me" Joon said a little depressed. "Why didn't you go after him?" Cheondung asked. Joon shrugged. "Joon!" "Ok! Do you wanna know why? I was in too much pain. I love Mir. And now, I've been seperated from him and its killing me! I'm dying inside..." Joon was strong and he never showed his tears to anybody. But this time, he couldn't hold them in. "Joon! Are you crying?" Mir looked alarmed. "Is Cheondung there? Did he say Joon?" He asked. Seungho put his head round the door. "Yeah. He's on Skype too. Talking to Joon." Mir looked down. "Is this what our life has come to? You're talking to me and Cheondung's talking to Joonie. What happens when he comes back and you come back? Life's gonna be so different... For the worse" Seungho shook his head. "No. When we come back. You two will be together. I'll make sure." Mir shook his head. "No. He left me. I don't want him back" On hearing himself say those very words, Mir's heart broke a little. 'Did i just say that about Joonie? Is this really the end of love?' ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hongki looked at Jonghun. "Let go of my arm" Jonghun shook his head. "Not till you listen to me" "I don't want to listen! Ok? I don't want to hear about how Tiffany's evil, about how much pain she caused you! It breaks my heart!" Hongki said. "Fine. I know its heartbreaking but don't you wanna be with me?" Hongki sighed then nodded. Jonghun explained the entire thing to Hongki once again without leaving any details. "So, you don't hate me?" Hongki asked. Jonghun shook his head. "No, i love you" Hongki smiled. "I love you too" Then Jonghun looked abit more serious. "But, i'm only gonna be with you on one condition" Hongki looked abit worried. "What is it..?" "You have to tell your eomma" Hongki's eyes widened. "What?! Jonghun, michyeoseoyeo? You want me to tell eomma? Are you mad?" Jonghun sighed. "Then i can't lie to your eomma. I'm sorry Hongki" He said. "Jonghun...." "Only if you tell your eomma Hongki" Hongki sighed. "I really can't..." Jonghun looked really sad and was heartbroken at what he was about to do. "Then... I guess this is goodbye" He walked upto Hongki and slowly kissed him. "I love you" He said and walked out. "I love you too" Hongki said quietly. Hongki's eomma called Jonghun. "Jonghun-ah! I have great news for you!" Jonghun slowly walked down the stairs. He saw Jo Kwon. "Kwon!" He ran up to him and literally jumped onto him to hug him. Jo Kwon smiled. "Hey Jonghun" Hongki's eomma looked a little uncomfortable. "You two are really close?" Jonghun nodded. "Ne ahjumma" She gave them a weird look. "Don't you feel weird to hug a guy like that?" They shook their heads. "Ani. Wae?" Hongki's eomma finally realised. "Um.. Are you...?" Jonghun looked down. "Ah..." She didn't know what to say. "Anyway... Jo Kwon said you can move back. You can pack now" She quickly walked out the room. "We can go back?" Jo Kwon nodded. "How?" "I'll explain when we get home. Now hurry and pack." Jonghun nodded and walked upstairs. Jonghun started putting his clothes into his suitcases. Hongki walked in. "You're leaving?" He asked. Jonghun nodded. "Kwon said we can go back" Hongki didn't know what to say. "I'll see you in school tomorrow" Was the only thing he could say. He walked out. Jonghun sat down. 'Is this really the end of our love?' He sighed then continued packing. When he finished packing he went downstairs, struggling to take his suitcases. Jo Kwon went to help. Jonghun smiled, making Hongki jealous and his eomma weirded out. They walked to the door. Jo Kwon took the suitcases to the car. Jonghun smiled at Hongki and his eomma. "Gamsahabnida. I'm sorry for troubling you and staying here" "Gwaenchanha Jonghun-ah!" Hongki's eomma smiled. "Byebye" He looked at Hongki. "Bye Hongki" He said still staring at him. His eomma looked at Jonghun. "Ok byebye" She shut the door. "Eomma! That was rude!" Hongki said. "I'm so glad Jonghun's gone!" She said and walked into the TV. Hongki gave her a weird look and followed her. "Eomma that's really mean" He sat next to her. "Ani! He's a lovely child and i would love for him to stay longer but i found out today that- that he's gay!" She shuddered whilst saying that. Hongki's eyed widened. "What?" His eomma nodded. "Yeah.. Imagine if he liked you! What horror would that be? Especially because of Tiffany and the fact that we don't like gay people" Hongki was annoyed on hearing that. "I don't hate gay people. They're normal people like you and me. Oh and me and Tiffany? We're over. She left me for someone else" Hongki got up and walked out. His eomma sat confused. "Whats gotten into him..?" He ran to his room. 'Appa.... I miss you. Why is my life like this? Why can't i see you? Eomma hates you, i don't. I love you appa. Come back' He lay on his bed, mind full of different thoughts. 'Jonghun.... I love you but my eomma hates all gay people so it'd be very difficult to tell her.... Mianhaeyo' ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Jonghun put his bags down and lay on his bed. "Its so good to be home!" He said. Jo Kwon lay next to him. "Yeah. We're together again" Jonghun smiled. "I missed you Kwon" Jo Kwon smiled. "I missed you too" "But why are we here? What about Seulong? What about your eomma?" Jonghun asked. "Yeah... Me and Seulong broke up. Eomma hasn't called in a while so i don't think she'll be bothering us." Jonghun felt bad for Jo Kwon. "Kwon, you broke up? Omo gwaenchanha?" He said and hugged Jo Kwon. Jo Kwon smiled. "Gwaenchanha don't worry. He was getting too jealous. He needs to learn to not be so jealous over nothing. What about Hongki?" Jonghun sighed. "We made up. He knows the truth" "Really!? That's amazing!" "But i told him if his eomma doesn't know then we can't be together. He couldn't tell her so we broke up" Jo Kwon's eyes widened. "What!? Wae? You know his eomma, you saw how she was acting weird when she found out about you. Why do you think he's not telling her?" "But Kwon i can't lie to anybody anymore. Especially since his eomma took me in, i can't betray her trust even if she only has a little bit left for me" Jonghun said. "I'm sure he'll tell her soon" Jo Kwon comforted him. "I hope. Otherwise it'll be the end of love"