Sarang..

Loving You ♡
All was happy and well for everyone. In Mir and Joon's house, the JoonMir couple were having a romantic dinner for their special date. In the house next door, Hongki planned a not so romantic dinner but the best he could considering all his chef's and butlers were taken away from him. Jo Kwon and Seulong were snuggled up on the sofa watching a movie. Cheondung and Seungho were in their bedroom doing... things. Well in reality they were watching dragonball Z for Cheondung. Seungho was feeling nice today. Love was filling the air leaving a sweet atmosphere. Little did they know that around the corner, an bomb was waiting to explode on their love parade. BANG! BANG! BANG! Everyone ran downstairs to the shop. "Ya! Who's there?!" Hongki asked annoyed. He looked at the door. "Shin Hye?" Joon and Mir came in from the back door. "Are you guys ok? What's that noise?" Joon asked. Mir looked at Hongki. His gaze was fixated on a young, pretty female who was stood outside with a number of men in black. "Um... Hongki-ah? Who're they..?" Mir asked. Hongki walked up to the door, ignoring Mir. He opened the door, very unpleased. "What do you want?" Hongki asked. "Nice to see you too Hongki" Shin Hye smirked. Hongki scowled. "Ahjumma wants to see you" Shin Hye stated. Hongki shrugged. "And?" Shin Hye rolled her eyes. "Meaning, come home" Hongki snickered. "Yeah, after all that's happened I'm just gonna go home(!) Ya! Michyeossoyeo?!" Shin Hye's patience was running low and Hongki's attitude didn't help. "Ya Lee Hongki! Just get in the car. Now." Hongki looked away. He wasn't gonna budge. "Noona, i used to like you. But then you joined forces with the dark side" Shin Hye ignored him and just clicked her fingers. All of a sudden two of the guards lifted Hongki up. "Wah- Ya! Put me down! I order you!" Hongki screamed. "Take him to the car." Shin Hye ordered. Hongki, epically failing, struggled to get out of their grip. "Ya! Come on man! Danny hyeong, i thought we were friends!" Hongki kept whining and complaining. He got sat at the back of a black limo. He looked out of the window and saw Shin Hye talking to a guy who looked very familiar but Hongki hadn't seen him before. 'Eomma hired another guy? Aish.. that woman never stops' He was pretty sure he'd seen the guy before but wasn't much bothered considering he'd just been abducted by his eomma. He quickly took out his phone and composed a text. 'Jonghunnie. I don't care what you do, but come help me. Love you xx' Shin Hye sat in the car. Hongki tried to hide the fact that he still had his Samsung Galaxy Note II. "Noona neomeo yeppeo" Hongki said. Shin Hye looked at him weirdly. "But you're still evil." She slightly nodded. "There's the Hongki i know and don't love" Hongki grinned. You could kinda describe their relationship as love-hate, when she's normal on her own, Hongki loves her. When she's on his eomma's side, Hongki hates her. The feelings mutual for Shin Hye. "Wae!?" Hongki screamed. "Ya Lee Hongki! Shut up will you?" Shin Hye was sick of Hongki's whining. "I will report you to the police for abducting me" Hongki warned. "You realise this is ahjumma we're talking about? She practically owns the police. You better not" Shin Hye advised. 'Hongki, we're coming for you. Don't worry. Love you too xox' Hongki smiled at his text. Shin Hye saw him smiling in her rear view mirror. "What're you smiling at?" "My lover" She rolled her eyes at Hongki's reply. "Babo..." •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• They all jumped into a 7 seater car that Joon rented out. "I may not be rich but i have my connections" He smirked. "Ok Joon, hurry. We need to get to Jonghun's house. Fast." Jonghun ordered. Joon nodded. "Ay ay cap'n" Jonghun frowned. "Mianhae..." Joon started up the car and swiftly drove off. "Joonie! Such reckless driving...." Mir complaining. "Do you wanna get to Jonghun's house or not?" Joon said. "I would like to get there ALIVE please" Mir said. Joon shook his head. •••••••••••••••••• "Nice to see you son" Hongki's eomma said. "I wish i could say the same eomma" Hongki replied. "Now let's get down to business." She said. "If this is about me leaving Jonghun, the answer is no." Hongki said and stood up. "No, its not about that" Just then all the 7 babo's ran in. Hongki looked relieved. "Jonghunnie!" He ran upto him and hugged him. "Hongki gwaenchanha?" Jonghun asked. Hongki nodded. "What is HE doing here?" His eomma bitterly asked. "Well he is MY boyfriend so its only natural for him to be around me" Hongki clearly stated. "Annyeong ahjumma..." Jonghun said quietly, almost whisper like. But she heard him, she hears everything. This time, she decided to ignore him. "Look Hongki, its not right for a guy to be with a guy." She said. Hongki sighed. "Again with the homophobia? Look, eomma i love you and all but you must accept me for who i am or not at all." His eomma looked away. "Eomma!" Hongki shouted. They broke out into arguement in Korean. "Naega geu namja sarang!" Were the last words spoken before his eomma got completley shocked and froze. "Mwo? Sarang? Geu namja? (That man) Jincha? You're kidding me right?" She was shocked and horrified at the fact that her son was in love with... A GUY. "Sarang? You don't know the meaning of sarang" His eomma hissed. "Sarang is when you're with someone or something that makes you feel like you're floating in heaven. Sarang is a feeling that is undescribable. Such a feeling must be shown through actions and voice. Sarang is what makes you feel special when you're with that special someone" Hongki answered her question. She felt defeated. 'Maybe you know exactly what sarang is..' She thought but would never say. Jonghun smiled, shyly in the background. "Can we get back to the point?" His eomma asked. "Go on" Hongki said. "We need to talk about..." She went silent. "About?" "Your father" Hongki froze. On hearing that word his mind went blank. 'Did she just say...?'