When Two Worlds Collide...... Again

Loving You ♡
Jonghun and Jo Kwon walked into the TV room. Tiffany looked at Jonghun. "Jonghun-ah! Jo Kwonnie! Come join us!" Tiffany said faking to be nice. Jonghun put up a fake smile. "Ne.." He growled. 'I hate her so badly...' He thought. Jo Kwon sat next to Seulong. He kept looking at Tiffany, glaring. "Um Kwonnie? Gwaenchanha?" Seulong asked. "Hmm? Ah yeah..." Seulong wasn't convinced. "Somethings up. What is it?" Jo Kwon sighed. "Mianhae. I don't think i can tell you. Please don't be mad" Seulong smiled. "Its fine. Don't worry" He said and held Jo Kwon's hand. Jo Kwon smiled. Jonghun sat in a corner. He didnt wanna join in with the Christmas spirit. Hongki walked into the room. The first thing he looked at was Jonghun. "Hongki!" Tiffany said. Jonghun looked up to see Hongki. He quickly walked out the room. Everyone was watching. "Uh Hongki? Is Jonghun ok?" Mir asked. Hongki shrugged then sat next to Tiffany. Jonghun ran to the kitchen. "Ahjumma!" He said. Hongki's eomma looked at him. "Uh, ne? Jonghun-ah gwaenchanha?" Jonghun nodded. "Jeongmal mianhae but i can't teach Hongki anymore" He said. Her eyes widened. "Wae? What did he do?" She asked. "Its personal reasons... I'm really sorry. I'd understand if you'd want me out of the house" Jonghun said. "Ani! Jonghun, the reason you're here is because you need a place to stay not for Hongki. And if you're not getting along with him, then you don't have share a room with him" She said. Jonghun smiled. "Jincha? Ah gomawo!!" He hugged her. She smiled. "Its ok" ••••••••••••• "Ok shall we start on decorating the tree?" Seungho asked. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Wait. Where's Jonghun?" Mir asked. "Yeah we can't leave Jonghun out" Joon said. Hongki sat in silence. "Cheondungie, get the decoration bags, I'll go find Jonghun." Seungho said. Cheondung nodded and Seungho walked out. Jonghun was standing in the living room looking lost. "Uh, Jonghun?" Seungho called. Jonghun turned around. "Ah Seungho. Do you need me?" Seungho nodded. "We're decorating the tree. Come help" He said. Jonghun shook his head. "Ani its fine. You guys do it" Seungho also shook his head. "Ani. We won't start until you come" He said. Jonghun sighed then smiled. "Aish, jincha you people..." He said and followed Seungho. "Jonghun-ah! Come help!" Mir said smiling. Jonghun nodded, smiling. Hongki was putting up decorations with Tiffany, putting Jonghun to a halt. Tiffany looked at Jonghun. Jonghun scowled, she just smiled stupidly. "Evil little-" "Jonghun-ah!" Mir interrupted. Jonghun looked at Mir. "Can you help Cheondung with those boxes?" He asked. Jonghun nodded. He saw Cheondung struggling with some boxes so he grabbed some. "Ah gomawo!" Cheondung said. Jonghun smiled. "Cheonmana" They all sat decorating the tree. Jonghun made sure he was completley away from Hongki and 'that witch' as Jonghun calls her. Jo Kwon was worried for Jonghun. It made him upset which made Seulong feel upset. 'I wish i knew what he was thinking... maybe i could help' He thought. "Hongki! Come here. Ppali! Jebal!" His eomma called. Hongki got up and walked to the kitchen. "Ne eomma?" His eomma put her oven gloves down. "Ok, so i don't know what kind of fight you and Jonghun are in but its gotten to the point where he doesn't wanna teach you guitar" Hongki's eyes widened. "What!? He's not teaching me?" He asked stunned. She nodded. "And he's even quit teaching guitar full stop. He said he found a job at a company. Now, please stop being horrible to him. Do you see what he's going through? He's given up his passion over a silly arguement" Hongki felt really bad for Jonghun. 'This is all my fault...' He thought. ••••••••••••••••••• "Jonghun-ah? Can i have a word with you?" Tiffany asked. Jonghun sighed. He really didn't wanna go. But he nodded anyway and walked out with Tiffany. They went to the music room. "So have you quit your job?" Jonghun nodded. "I don't get it! Why do i have to quit my job?" Jonghun asked. "So you have a valid excuse not to teach Hongki" Tiffany obnoxiously said. "Music is my career. Actually its more than that, its my passion, my strength. Its the one thing that no one can take away from me! But you just did... And why? For your own selfish reasons! I hope Jaebum never loves you!" Jonghun shouted clearly upset. "You watch your mouth kid! Say one more thing about Jaebum then I'll go straight to eommoni and you'll be found out." Tiffany threatened. "I'll deny it" Jonghun said. "I have proof" She got out a picture of Hongki kissing Jonghun whilst they were both shirtless. Jonghun was shocked but pissed off at Tiffany. "I really hate you" She smiled. "Love you too" She said and walked out. Jonghun groaned and walked out. "What!? Jonghun, michyeosseyeo!? You can't quit!" Jo Kwon screamed. Jonghun pulled him to the side of the room. "Kwon i don't want to. Its her, she's ruining my life. I hate her so much. Why did i fall for for Hongki. Wae?" Jonghun said really upset. "Love isn't a choice. So you're working in a company?" Jo Kwon asked. Jonghun nodded. He sighed. "My life is snowballing outta control. My dreams crushed in a matter of 5 minutes. My heart breaking every time i see Hongki..." Jonghun tearfully said. Jo Kwon hugged him. "Don't worry, I'll help you. Somehow, i will help" Jonghun held tightly onto Jo Kwon. "Kwon... its Christmas. How can i break his heart....?" Jonghun said. "Its not your fault. Its that evil witches fault. And when Hongki finds out about her, he'll understand" Jonghun quickly let go of him. "Aniyo, he can't find out. He can't. ..." Just then Seungho walked up to them. "Come on guys! We've almost finished decorating!!" He dragged them to the tree. Jonghun sorta smiled. "Wow... it looks beautiful.." He said amazed. Hongki smiled at Jonghun. Jonghun saw him from the corner of his eye. He sighed. 'Mianhae Hongki...' "Wow, you guys are awesome! Its so cool!" Jo Kwon was admiring the tree. "Ok Jonghun-ah. Put the star on" Mir said. "Me? Wae?" He asked confused. Mir smiled. "You're the star in our lives" Jonghun felt really touched. He was really happy that something was going nicely in his life. "Why doesn't Hongki put it up instead?" Tiffany suggested. Jonghun's shining moment shattered into a milion pieces. "No. Jonghun will" Jo Kwon clearly stated. "Its Hongki's house" Tiffany said. "Its Jonghun's too now" Tiffany scowled. "I agree with Jo Kwon. Let Jonghun do it" Hongki said. Jonghun looked at him and slightly smiled. Jo Kwon put a stepladder in front of Jonghun. Slowly and carefully, Jonghun stood on the stepladder and attempted to put the star up. He reached up high but accidently slipped on the step. "Jonghun!" Hongki quickly jumped forward and caught Jonghun. Jonghun had his arms round Hongki's neck. They were staring into each others eyes. Tiffany ran upto them. "Ah great catch Hongki! I'm sure Jonghun-ah is fine so you can put him down" Hongki was too lost in Jonghun's eyes to pay attention to Tiffany. "Hongki!" Tiffany shook Hongki. That startled Hongki and Jonghun fell from Hongki's arms. "Ah Jonghun! Mianhae" Hongki said and put his hand out. Jonghun was tempted to let Hongki pull him up but he saw Tiffany in the corner so he leant on Jo Kwon and pulled himself up. Tiffany linked arms with Hongki. "Ok so Jonghun-ah couldn't do it so you do it Hongki!" She said. "Um..." Hongki wasn't sure because he didn't want to steal Jonghun's spotlight. He could tell he was upset and this made him quite happy. "No. Jonghun can do it" Jonghun smiled again. Tiffany sighed. "Take two" Jonghun said as he stepped onto the stepladder making everyone laugh. He reached out as far as he could and finally placed the star on top of the tree. "Yay!" Everyone cheered. Jonghun slowly stepped down. "Careful!" Hongki steadied Jonghun making him not fall. Jonghun gulped. "Gomawo...." He quietly said. "Ah, so beautiful! Its an amazing tree!!" Seungho said. They all agreed. "Guys! Its dinner time!" Hongki's eomma called. "Omo. We forgot to help ahjumma..." Joon said and bit his lip. "Ani gwaenchanha. Eomma would've refused help anyway" Hongki said. They all went to the dining room. They were all stunned to see so much delicious food on the table. "It looks so yummy!" Mir said admiring the food. "Gomawo Mireu. Everyone, please sit." They all sat round the table. Jonghun tried to sit as far away from Hongki as possible. "Aish...we have uni in two days" Cheondung groaned. "Oh yeah we do.. That ." Joon said. "Gwaenchanha?" Jo Kwon whispered to Jonghun. Jonghun nodded. He got a text message. 'Next step is to make Hongki believe you hate him. You need to tell him that' Jonghun sighed and showed Jo Kwon the message. "That !" He said loudly. Everyone looked at him. "Ah.. joesonghabnida. Heh, Korean dramas these days.. They're so addictive!" He sheepishly scratched his head. Everyone slightly laughed then continued their dinner. "Kwon! Mind your language!" Jonghun whispered. "Like i said before, its necessary for her" Finally, they all finished their dinner and sat in the TV room around the fire, exchanging gifts. "No way! Omo! Joonie! You got me a laptop? The case is yeppeo. I love you Joonie!" Mir hugged Joon. Joon smiled. "But, don't be dissapointed with i got you" Mir added. "Mireu, even if you got me a rock i would treasure it always" Mir smiled and gave his present. It was a T-shirt that said 'JoonMir Forever' written on it with the picture Seungho took at the hotel room on it. "Aww that's so cute! Its amazing, i love it!" Joon hugged Mir and kissed him on the cheek. "Here you go Cheondung!" Seungho gave Cheondung his present. "Omo. You got me a ipod?" Cheondung smiled. "Look on the back" Cheondung turned it around. "I'll always love you- Seungho" He read. "Gomawo!" He hugged Seungho. Then Cheondung exchanged his gift which was a leather jacket Seungho always wanted but was too expensive. "Jincha? Its really expensive!" Seungho complained. "Love doesn't have a price" Seungho hugged him. "Saranghaeyo!" Jo Kwon and Seulong exchanged gifts as did Hongki and Tiffany. The last out of the lovers exchanging was Hongki and Jonghun. Hongki walked upto Jonghun and gave him a present. "Merry Christmas" Jonghun opened it. It was a cute, large teddy bear. He smiled. "Gomawo" He said and handed his present which was also a teddy bear. Hongki laughed. "It looks like we've bought each other couple souveniers" Jonghun laughed too. "Yeah it does!" Then the atmosphere was a little tense. "Do you hate me Jonghun?" Hongki asked. Jonghun fell silent. "You do don't you...." Hongki said quite hurt. Jonghun wanted to say no but remembered Tiffany's text. He walked off leaving Hongki wounded. ** A few hours later ** "Ok byebye! I hope you enjoyed yourselves!" Everyone left, quite tired but really happy. Jonghun ran to his bedroom. He lay in his bed with the teddy Hongki gave. He hugged it tightly and attempted to sleep. 'I wish i could tell you i love you Hongki. Not that i hate you. Jeongmal mianhae.' A tear fell on his pillow. About 10 minutes later Hongki came up with all of his presents and Jonghun's. He put his own presents by his bed and walked over to Jonghun's to do the same. He saw him sleeping with the teddy. 'You DO love me. Why do you say you hate me?' ☆☆ The next day Hongki woke up to.find nothing but his teddy in Jonghun's bed. He went downstairs. "Oh by the way Jonghun left for work." Hongki sat down. "Why did he even leave his music career?" He asked. His eomma shrugged. "Anyway. You're already late for work so hurry up" Hongki sighed. "I'm CEO. I'm boss not them." He said. His eomma sighed. Hongki got dressed and headed for the door. "Eomma I'm going. Love you!" He shouted. "Love you too!" Hongki got in his car and drove off. When he arrived at his company, he parked his car and went to his office. "Morning sir!" Hongki nodded. "We have a new recruit" "Senf him to my office" Hongki said and walked into his office. He sat on his big, black chair. KNOCK! KNOCK! "Come in" To Hongki's surprise Jonghun walked in. He stood up. "Jonghun? What are you doing here? Do you need to speak to me? Are you ok?" He asked. Jonghun sighed. "I work here now..." They both stood staring at each other as they tried to absorb the fact that their two world's have colided.....again.