002

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"YAH!" I called turned around and went after the ert who touched Luhan's treasures. He looked back, and gave me a friendly smile,"Yes?"

*SPLASH!* I threw the mango slushie at his face. His friends gaped, and so did everyone else. I smirked at him and pointed at my chest,"Don't you dare touch Luhan's treasures!? Ya' hear me?! You -touching ert!" I flipped around and walked away. 

"D-did she just-" The boy stuttered. His friends nodded with open mouths,"Yeah. She did." 

I snickered and skipped to Luhan. He was wide eyed,"You just..." I nodded,"I did. That boy dare touch your precious treasures!" I cupped my s,"So stupid!"

Luhan just stared at me,"Ok, we're going. Now." He grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I saw the boy's friends wiping him while he was looking at me. I just saluted him and stuck out my tongue,"Loser."

Luhan and I sat down at a booth,"I can't believe you." I poked his arm,"Well, you looked mad, so I thought you'd be happy." Luhan nodded,"I am happy. That person just touched you so carelessly! Im just shocked. But it'll pass."

I gulped down some water,"Man, I just wasted some good slushie. Shoot!" I rested my head on my hand,"Luhan, I want a mango slushie. I heard it was good too!" 

Luhan pouted his lips and cooed,"Maybe if you didn't do that, you'd still have your drink." I scowled,"Then what should I have done?"

"Walk away and let me handle it. It's a man job anyway." Luhan smirked at me. I pinched his lips,"Stop smirking. You look y." 

 

The sun was setting and Luhan and I were strolling around the pool. I inhaled the breeze,"Ah~! This place is amazing." Luhan hugged me with one arm, and I hugged his waist,"It is." 

We saw a large tent and walked towards it,"What's this?" I looked inside and gasped,"Its a party!" 

There were a bunch of young people, like us, who were dancing, mostly mingling, and having a good freaking time. I smiled up at Luhan,"Let's crash it!" 

Luhan gawked at me,"You crazy!?" I started dancing while casually grooving inside,"Just blend in!" Luhan facepalmed and smiled,"Yolo. As Sumin says." 

Luhan and I made our way to the not-so-crowded dance floor, since everyone else was too busy smacking those lips to talk, instead of moving their hips. 

I laughed and moved closer to Luhan. We both started to dance to the beat and have a blast. The music was up-beat and loud. It gave me adrenaline and I started to sway my hips and catch up with the pace. Luhan was easily dancing with the music and of course looking y.

Luhan and I laughed and we started to dance together. Luhan wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. I felt him kiss my shoulder and I giggled. 

A slow paced song played, and couples stayed on the dance floor. I turned around to face Luhan. He smiled once he met my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and rested my head on his shoulder.

I sighed in content and smiled,"I love you." I whispered. Luhan heard me and kissed my nose,"I love you too." 

After our romantic dance, I saw a mini-photoshoot set up with different fun props. Of course I just had to take a picture with Luhan. We picked out our props and went infront of the white sheet that said 'Lina's Sweet 16!' with colorful font.

I wanted Luhan to wear a coconut bra for me, but he highly rejected my idea. So instead I stripped off his shirt and wore it instead. I had a hard time putting those damn things on. I put on a those grass hats and I wore a flower piece on my head. 

The photographer was speaking in english and I was dazed. "I think he wants us to smile." Luhan laughed and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and laid my head on Luhans shoulders. The camera snapped, the photographer held up two more fingers up. 

The next picture we did I jumped on Luhan's back and kissed his cheeks. Luhan was laughing the whole time, so I don't know if it came out as a derp.

Last picture Luhan and I were doing a hula dance. Yeah, I made him. Once we were done Luhan and I went to go check it out. Once we saw our pictures Luhan burst out laughing.

tumblr_m5d2mnACLG1qauna0o1_250.gif

I snickered,"What kind of face is this? Is this the y man Im dating?!" I laughed and pointed at Luhans face. 

tumblr_m811puEn9T1rxm3vuo1_500.jpg

Luhan and I couldn't stop laughing all the way to our room. "I think today was well spent." I laughed and looked over the pictures again. Luhan rubbed his face,"I look so weird~!"

"But you're manly to me~!" I pecked his lips,"...just not in these pictures AHAHA!" Luhan pouted his lips,"Whatever."

I giggled,"It's ok. Let's get packed. Appas are most likely done already." I shook my head and sighed. Making us leave at night...aigoo. Going to be a long drive.

With all our stuff packed inside the car, appas got in the front seats. Luhan and I sat in the back. "Hey appas, wanna see a derp Luhan?" I smiled sweetly. Luhan groaned and put his hood up,"You're never going to let that go." I snickered,"Never."

 

Appas shook us both awake,"Sumin. Luhan. We're here." I yawned and snuggled closer to Luhan. The door was open and I could feel the cold breeze. "Npphhhf." I grumbled.

I could feel Luhan move. "Luhan, carry her to the room." Donghae appa spoke,"Eunhyuk and I will get your things." 

Luhan wrapped his arms around me and under my leg and lifted me up. I moved closer to his neck and yawned. I opened one eye and saw Luhan,"Luhann."

He looked down at me and smile,"A wake sleeping beast?" I smacked his shoulder and he chuckled,"Go back to hibernation. We're almost to the room."

Luhan opened the door and went inside. He laid me down on the warm bed,"I'll be back in a sec." He tucked me inside the blankets and kissed my head. I smiled and closed my eyes. Drifting off into a sweet slumber. 

 

I felt the sun hit my face and I groaned,"Oh my goooosh." I sat up a bit and scratched my head. I looked to my side and saw Luhan hugging my waist, sleeping. I smiled and his soft hair. 

"Y-yah...do you like to mess with people when they sleep?" Luhan mumbled. I smiled,"Who doesn't? It's fun." I slapped his ,"Luhannn make me breakfast. Im hungry." 

Luhan waved his hand,"Later. Im tired." He looked up at the night stand,"We barely got home five hours ago." I pouted at him,"Luhannn pleasee?"

He sighed and sat up too. He stretched his arms and looked at me,"I can't believe Im living with such a girl who looks like a beast in the morning." I gasped and shot toward the bathroom,"I DO NOT!" I yelled and combed my hair,"I look fantastic mister bedhead." 

I heard Luhan laugh and walked out our room. I brushed my teeth and washed my face,"God, I am a beast."

 

I walked out the room and hit a box on the way out. I yelped and grabbed onto my toe,"Ow!" I kicked the box,"Stupid moving box."

I sighed and looked around me. Moving boxes were covering the hardwood floors of our new apartment. Yes, Luhan and I moved into together. 

OMO~! I spun around the living room. WE LIVE TOGETHER~!! I hit another box and cursed,"Shoot!"

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Luhan in a blue apron. He was yawning and cooking some eggs. I smiled and hugged him from behind, and rested my head on his shoulder,"Luhan hubby~!" 

"The beast has left the den!" Luhan gasped and placed the egg on the serving plate. I pinched his side,"So mean. Aigoo, its like we're married~!" Luhan smiled and kissed my head,"Someday Sumin. Now let's eat."

He placed the plate on newpapers that were on the floor. Since we just moved in a few days before we went to the resort, we couldn't really put our furniture in yet.

Appa's decided, after a long lecture of the special box, it was ok for us to move closer to our college and live together, near Seoul National College. We were both going to major in performing arts. Since I wanted to take up dance and Luhan wanted music.

I sat next to Luhan and grabbed my chopsticks,"Thanks hubby~!" I ate into the delicious egg,"So good."

"Foodgasm?" Luhan smiled and wiped some rice off my face. I nodded and giggled,"Foodgasm."

 


OMG THEY LIVE TOGETHER~!!! YAY~!

image

and no, people, jie is not born yet lol.

image

image

and they are not married yet...

*LE GASP* 

image

tumblr_mbk8izN7zb1rfuzc9o1_500.gif

i forgot to explain that its the summer before they go to college.

image

lates.

image