001

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"Luhan! Did I forget anything?" I pouted and looked around the hotel room. Luhan sighed for the hundredth time,"No. Now let's go! Your appas are waiting for us!" 

I got up from the ground and fixed my hair,"Fine! It's ok to make them wait. It's just appas Lulu." Luhan rolled his eyes,"Yeah and  Eunhyuk abeoji will assume we're using the 'special box' again!" Luhan turned red,"You know it's not comfortable for your appas to...you know think that!"

I smiled,"Oh, you know it's fine. They don't know-"

"STOP USING THE SPECIAL BOX!" Eunhyuk yelled oustide our door and knocked hard,"HURRY!" I heard Donghae appa telling him to shut up. I groaned and opened the door,"Happy?! Im still dressed!"

Eunhyuk appa flicked my head,"It's called a quickie darling for a reason." Luhan blushed,"EUNHYUK ABEOJI!" Eunhyuk and Donghae appa snickered and walked down the hall, to the elevator,"Let's get some dinner kiddies." 

Luhan gave me a I-told-you-so look and I stuck my tongue out at him. He sighed,"Let's go Sumin." I giggled and hugged his arm. I saw a smile on his face and we walked our way to the elevator.

Currently we were in a water park resort called Slip n' Slide Family Resort! I thought the whole thing sounded ridiculous. Who names a freaking water park Slip n' Slide?! Wae? You wanna us to freaking die?!

I snickered as the thoughts came to my mind. So many people slipping and sliding. Luhan looked at me weirdly,"What are you laughing about?"

"Slipping." I munched on my carrot,"I think its dangerous." Luhan smiled,"I think it is too Sumin. Aha, me too." Eunhyuk shook his head at me,"You're so weird."

I smiled,"Yeah, that's what I thought too when I was buying the new SHINee album with your credit card the other day, oh thanks appa by the way~!"

Eunhyuk appa turned red,"Brat."

Donghae appa patted his shoulder,"Yeobo, while we're talking about your card, I bought some new shoes. They were on sale. Thanks boo." 

Eunhyuk choked on his vegetables,"W-what kind of family to I have?!"

"An awesome one!" Donghae appa and I chorused. Luhan smiled at Eunhyuk appa, but he stopped him,"Don't you dare say you used my card boy!"

Luhan gulped and shook his head,"Abeoji...I was just going to thank you for dinner..." Eunhyuk appa sighed,"Oh. Good boy. I think you're going to be a good son-in-law. Better than my brat daughter. Why are you with her again?"

Donghae appa and I slapped him,"YEOBO/APPA!" I flipped my hair wildly,"Cauese Im beutifeul~!" I said in Engrish. 

Eunhyuk appa looked at me disgusted,"I can't believe I adopted you."

Luhan laughed and pinched my cheeks,"You are beautiful. The most prettiest girl ever!" I giggled and hugged his arm,"I love you my y hubby~!" 

"I love you my beautiful wifey." Luhan smiled and kissed the top of my head.  Appas looked at us and smiled,"Aish, happy couples."

 

"LUHAN IS THE IEST MAN ALIVE~!" I screamed as I slid down the long freaking slide. I smiled and sat up once I was at the end of the slide. Luhan was at the end and he laughed,"You actually said it!"

I scoffed,"Who do you think I am? Of course I'd state you're freaking y. I mean, hello," I motioned at his body,"you're so freaking y!" 

Luhan blused and held out his hand,"Yeah, yeah. Come on girl, you're holding up the line." I giggled and grabbed his soft hands,"Luahn oppa~!" 

Luhan smiled,"Yes." I held up a finger,"Hold on. I got a wedgie!" Luhan rolled his eyes and wrapped a towel around me,"Don't say you have a wedgie in public!"

"But I got a wedgie!" I whined. People gave me odd stares and stuck up my head,"If I have a wedgie, I got a wedgie! Problem?!"

"Ok, Sumin. Let's go." Luhan wrapped his hand around mine and lead me to the pool. I skipped next to me and hugged his waist,"Hey Luhan can we go in the shallow part?"

Luhan shook his head,"We have to get this freaking swimming lesson over with! I don't want you to always be scared to swim! What if Im not there to save you? Huh? Let's go, I'll be with you."

I pouted my lips and nodded,"Fine." Luhan smiled and led me to the deep end.

"Y-yah! Whats that?!" I pointed to some black thing, hugged Luhan tighter. Luhan looked close at the thing on the bottom, then he winced,"Ew. I think that's someone's trunks."

"Luhan I don't wanna do this anymore! I think its ok for you to give me CPR." I cried. Luhan wiped my face,"Don't be baby Sumin."

"But Im your baby~!" I cried and wrapped my legs around his wasit. Luhan laughed and swam toward the shallow end,"Ok, we're here. Get off."

I shook my head,"Don't wanna." Luhan gave me a look,"Song Sumin." I still held onto him tightly. Couples and kids laughed and awed.

Luhan tried to pry my legs off,"Sumin! You're choking me though." 

"Alright." I sulked and let go. Luhan rolled his shoulders and neck,"So much better." I smacked his abs (oh those abs),"Yah! Im not that heavy."

Luhan smiled,"No, you're perfect. It's just cause you were hugging me to tight!" He flicked my head, and I grabbed my forehead and pouted,"Luhan!"

Luhan laughed and me,"Pabo." I growled and splashed him with water,"It's on like dong king kong baby~!" Luhan smikred. Oh his y smirk...

 

After the mini WWIII, I went to buy some drinks for us both. I trudged over to the bar.

"Excuse me, can I have one large mango slushie?" I leaned over the bar. The bartender smiled,"Sure thing miss!"

I nodded and sat down on one of the stools. I watched as familys and couples were playing around the pool. Better not slip people! I laughed.

Luhan was sitting on one of the shaded lounge chairs. He was sitting with his arms propped on his knees. He spotted me and waved. I blew him a kiss and waved. Luhan smiled and caught it. I giggled,"Silly Luhan." 

"Here you go miss!" The bartender smiled and handed me the large drink. I smiled and grabbed it,"Thank you!" 

I started to walk back to Luhan, when someone bumped into me, causing some of the icy liquid to spill on my chest,"W-whoa!" I cried and jumped at the cold contact. 

"Crap Im sorry!" The boy used his hand to wipe my chest. I stood still and gaped at him. Did...he just brush his hand over...LUHAN'S TREASURES?! 

But this boy kept brushing the ice off. When he was done he wiped his hand on his trunks,"There you go pretty girl! Later!"

minhyuk_gif_by_thehattercrazy-d5ej8xp.gi

He blew me a kiss and winked. I just stared at him with a open mouth. He smiled and walked away with his grinning friends. 

What the hell just happened?! Who does that guy think he is?! Luhan didn't see right? When I looked up I saw a glaring Luhan. I mentally slapped the hell out of that guy in my mind. Great! Now Luhan's mad...aish!


hello~! liked the first chapter? I KNOW I DID :)

SUHAN LOVE!!

IS THAT LEE MINHYUK WHO TOUCHED LUHAN'S TREASURES?!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

tumblr_mg2a1gHfn51rugayvo1_500.gif