029

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"What do you want?" I glared at the imbecile in front of me. 

Yoseob just gave me a cheeky smile,"Hi~! I just wanted to hang out with you today." He said innocently. Why would this baby face want to hang out with me?

I eyed him,"Why? I don't really feel like hanging out with the enemy."

Yoseob pouted,"Wow that's a lame excuse. Please, just hang out with me. Everyone is busy with stuff and I have no one to play with."

"And randomly you think of me?" I scoffed at him.

"Ever since that day at the studio, I always think about you." Yoseob gave me a heart-throbbing smile.

I bit my lip and crossed my arms,"What the hell. Sweet talking me for no reason..." I muttered and sighed,"Fine. Let's go. But just for an hour!"

This wasn't normal. Was it? The enemy, Gangnam Style Studio's babyface, wanted to hang out with me? This wasn't normal indeed. But I wanted to see what he was like.

I followed him through the campus. Yoseob looked around, amazed,"This is a nice school you have here. Well, it's the finest school in Seoul." I shrugged my shoulders,"It's whatever. Easy to get lost in though."

Yoseob nodded and kept looking around the campus, amazed by the massive size and different buildings. Outside the school, was a car. His car I believed.

"Get in." Yoseob smiled and went to the driver's seat. 

I hesitantly looked at his car before getting inside and buckling my seat belt. Yoseob turned to me with a pout,"Awe, you already fastened your seat belt? Shoot."

"Why? Were you going to do it?" I raised a brow at him and he nodded,"Yeah. I was."

I rolled my eyes,"No thanks. Just drive Yoseob. I need to get home quickly."

Yoseob nodded and started to drive. After driving for a couple of minutes, Yoseob started to make small talk. 

"Im sorry...for last time at the studio." Yoseob glanced at me before turning his attention back on the road. That shocked me. He just apologized, when he didn't even do anything wrong. 

"It's fine. You didn't do anything bad. So, why are you the one apologizing?" I asked him, innocently curious. 

Yoseob smirked,"I was just delivering a message from Hyunseung. Don't worry. Im not apologizing for anything." He laughed with a cute eye smile.

For some reason he just pisses me off.

I looked at him incredously,"Wow. How very thoughtful. To think I thought you were an okay guy."

"I am an okay guy. But I don't have to be that nice." Yoseob grinned and shot me a wink. I rolled my eyes and held my head,"Im getting a headache because of you."

 

Yoseob stopped in front of karaoke shop.

I glanced at him,"No way." 

He looked back at me with a proud smile,"Im the best singer in Beast. Wanna see?"

I sighed and got out the car first,"Not like I have a choice, right?" I heard Yoseob chuckle before I closed the door. I placed my hands in my pants pockets and looked up at the flashy looking building. Yoseob came beside me,"Come on!"

"You better not do anything weird!" I warned and followed him inside. He got a room and we both went inisde it. I sat down on the leather booth seats,"Aish, why am I here?" 

"To hear me sing. Duhhh!" Yoseob plunged next to me and grabbed the song book,"Leeeets see. What should I sing today? How about Ordinary People? I love this song." Yoseob pressed the keys and soon the song started to play.

The lights dimmed and a disco ball started to flash around. Yoseob placed the mic next to his mouth and started to sing. I was blown away by his english. It was great! Good as Kris's. 

I sat there for three minutes watching Yoseob get into the music. Once he was done I started clapping loudly with a big smile,"Woo! Bravo! That was great! You're really a good singer Yoseob!" 

"I told youuu!" Yoseob laughed and pointed his fingers at me,"Now it's your turn!" He sang and handed me the mic. I took a deep breath,"What the hay. Why not." Yoseob looked through the books,"I'll pick then~!"

The music started to play. Be My Baby by the Wonder Girls. My favorite song ever!

I smirked then started to sing and dance. There was space in the front, I didn't need the screen for the lyrics. I knew this song like the back of my hand. I pointed at Yoseob and kept smirking at him. He looked dazed. 

The song ended and I flawlessly finished the last move. Then went back to my seat,"How was I?"

"Ok. I didn't expect that." Yoseob looked down, like he was in deep thought. I rolled my eyes,"What's next?"

"Arcade!" Yoseob smiled and stood up.

My eyes widened,"But we just got here!" I exclaimed and threw my hands in the air. Yoseob grabbed my hand,"Quick we only have a few minutes before our time is up!"

He pulled me out the door and paid in the front. Then dragged me outside and down the street. "We're not taking the car?" I asked as we were running. He shook his head,"No! There's an arcade near here!" 

Few more minutes of running, we arrived in front of a arcade. He pulled me inside and I stared at the DDR machine in front of me,"Are you serious?!"

"I demand a competition! But this time you go first!" Yoseob pushed me on the stupid metal stage. I glared at him and looked at the screen. I scrolled for a good song. *CLICK*

I picked a random one. It was a fast paced dance, but I kept up with the steps easily. Eunhyuk appa's dances are far more challenging than this stupid machine. 

Once I was done I smiled, victory was mine. I got the highest score. I jumped off the stage, next to the gaping Yoseob. I closed his mouth,"No sweat. Your turn."

Yoseob cleared his throat,"How'd you do it so easily. That dance is so complicated and confusing."

I shrugged,"Im just good."

Yoseob went on the little stage for his turn. He picked the same song. I watched him intentively, this was going to be the first time I watched him dance. And boy, was he good. Yoseob picked up on the steps quickly. A fast learner, huh?

I eyed him until he was done. I clapped my hands,"Who knew you were a fast learner. Good job."

Yoseob smiled,"Thank you very much. But I prefer singing better."

I nodded,"I thought so. You looked more peaceful and crap." Yoseob laughed.

"Thanks." I said once we reached outside. "It was fun." I smiled at him and waved,"Bye Seobie." 

Yoseob's cheeks turned red,"Seobie? What the....Anyway, I'll take you home."

I just shook my head and smirked,"Sorry, but the hour's up. I'll go home from here." I saluted to him,"Later." I waved again and walked away.

I had to take the bus home, since it was pretty far from the apartment, but it was ok. It was worth it.

 I smiled as I looked out the bus window. Maybe Yoseob isn't such a bad guy after all.

 

Weeks after, our studio was ranked number one, making GSS (Gangnam Style Studio) number two. We celebrated our victory against that studio. Yoseob came by to congratulate  us, which was really polite of him. We became good friends. But PSY didn't approve that well.

It was late one night, and Luhan and I were driving home from the studio. We decided to stay a bit late, since we wanted to go over some new choreos with appas. 

It was raining hard and I pouted,"Aish, I usually like the rain, but right now...not so much!" I sighed and looked out the window. I could hardly picture anything since it was litterally all blurry from the rain drops. 

Luhan smiled and held my hand,"We'll be fine." He rubbed my hand with his thumb and started to hum to a song. I smiled in content at the sound of his soothing voice.

Yoseob might sing well, but I prefer Luhan's. Omo, and it'll be his birthday soon! And I already have his present~! Im so excited! I giggled to myself. 

Luhan eyed me with a small smile,"What are you giggling about?"

I shook my head and zipped my lips with my finger,"It's a secret~!" I stuck my tongue out at him. Luhan pouted and puffed his cheeks,"I wanna know too~!" 

"Not a chance~!" I declared and turned my head to the front. I looked around,"Luhan...aren't you going a bit too fast. You should slow down since it's raining. It's not safe." I advised and looked at him.

Luhan smiled,"Eh, I didn't notice..." He pressed on the brake. Luhan's smile vanished and he's face became serious,"What the hell..." 

I frowned,"What is it?"

Luhan started stepping on the brakes harder, over and over again. I felt a lump in my throat,"Y-yah, Luhan...what's going on. How come the car isn't slowing down?" I started to panic as the car zoomed faster, making things even more blurry. 

"I-It's going to be ok!" Luhan assured me with a smile, but I could see the panic in his eyes. I felt tears come to my eyes and I nodded,"Ok." I trust Luhan.

Luhan tried to avoid hitting other cars. It was a good thing the road was mostly empty. I held onto my seat as we swerved past other cars. My eyes were looking everywhere.

"What are we going to do?" I choked. 

"Call abeoji right now!" Luhan ordered while he kept his eyes on the road. I nodded and did as I told. 

"Hello?" Eunhyuk appa yawned. 

I cried,"Appa! Help us!"

"What's wrong?!" He sounded alert and awake now.

"T-The car's brakes! They won't work! I-I don't know what to do! The car is going really fast and Luhan's trying his best to avoid other cars! But we're not going any slower since the rain! Appa Im scared." I sobbed into the phone and looked around, outside the window.

"Ok, Sumin listen to me and tell this to Luhan, try the emergency brakes!" Eunhyuk appa calmly told me what to do.

I looked to Luhan,"Appa said try the emergency brakes." 

Luhan nodded and pulled up the emergeny brake. But it didn't stop.

"Appa! It didn't work. What should we do-LUHAN WATCH OUT!" I screamed and pointed at the crossing person.

Luhan's eyes widened and he swerved the car around the person.

Then the car tumbled into the air.

My eyes widened as I met Luhan's eyes.

He reached for me,"Sumin!" I heard him whisper.

"Luhan!" I cried back and I grabbed his hand. 

We looked into each other eyes as we held one another's hand.

"I love you." He mouthed.

I felt more tears escape as I whispered back,"I love you too."

The car hit the ground hard and kept tumbling and rolling over and over. Then everything turned black. 

 


...omo.

....did not see that coming. 

 

P.S.

check out the up coming story after this one:

Nerd's Plan: Project Badass