033

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Im back. Im back and Im currently running the heck toward's Luhan's room. I need to see him. He's my life, and I owe it to him to return things back to normal.

I stopped in front of his room. My hands were shaky and I felt my eyes water. I took a deep breath before entering his room. 

Luhan looked up from the bed. He looked taken back at my sudden appearance, but he soon gave me a tiny smile. I covered my mouth to keep me from sobbing like a dying whale. 

Why are you crying? Did you miss me that much?

Luhan joked a bit. I just nodded my head and took a hurried steps to him.

"I did miss you. I missed you so damn much Luhan." I hugged his neck and buried my face into his shoulder,"Im so sorry for forgeting you." 

Luhan stiff when I hugged him. I didn't care at the moment. I was just happy that Luhan was safe and that I remembered him. 

I regained my composure and smiled, slightly embarrassed,"Im sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck,"I-I just couldn't help myself. I-I just missed you so much, and I...Im sorry for startling you. I know you don't know me that well yet."

Luhan had that rock face, just like junior year, making me laugh,"You're just like the first time I met you. The rock Luhan." 

What are you talking about?

"I..got my memories back." I smiled at him. Luhan looked amazed.

You got them back already?

Cool.

"Then, I'll get your memories back. So you can remember me, Luhan." I whispered and looked into his eyes. They were still the same brown eyes, but there was no love behind them. It was Luhan, but it wasn't the Luhan I knew. 

Since you got your memories back...who are you?

To me I mean. No one ever told me.

Luhan looked at me curiously. I played with my ring, then I beamed at him,"I-Im your girlfriend." I said it with all the love I had for him.  

He blinked. 

My girlfriend?

I whispered longingly,"That's me."

 

Few more days later and Luhan was discharged already.

I was waiting outside for him with the car, which Eunhyuk appa got fixed a long time before I remembered anything. Someone cut the brakes...hmmph. I was frowning at the ground wondering who the heck could do it. And I already thought of the culprit.

My frown turned into a smile when I saw a pair of sneakers in front of me. I looked up,"Luhan~!" I sang. 

He looked kind of lost, which was cute, and he had his bag. I opened the back door,"Put your bag here." Luhan did as told and we entered the car. 

I looked at him and smiled,"Are you ready to go home?" 

Luhan just nodded his head, expressionless. I clicked my tongue,"Aigoo, before you'd smile at me in the hospital, now you're avoiding me? Im sad." I pouted at him. 

Luhan blushed. 

Sorry. It's just weird, since I actually know the truth now.

"Oooh." I started to understand his point and nodded,"I guess that makes sense. One day we don't even know each other. Next time I actually know who we are, and tell you you're my boyfriend for over two years, no biggy." I giggled to myself while I drove away from the hospital. 

Luhan tapped my shoulder and I looked at him. He held up his board.

We've been dating for more than two years?

I beamed,"Yes sir! Happily too! We live together and go to the same college, which you got some time off from." I glanced at him and saw his poker face. But I could tell he was a little surprised. 

"You know how we used to communicate?" I stuck my tongue out,"I bought you a little notebook so you wouldn't waste the paper. I was getting so tired of you writing on random stuff too, aigoo, and I just bought you a notebook. It was pretty handy." 

Luhan didn't write anything down on his little board, but he played with his marker.

I smiled,"Maybe I should've gotten you a white board. But you'd complain it'd be too big or something."

"Ah, we're here!" I exclaimed and parked the car. 

We headed up the apartment and I took out my keys and opened the door. I spent the days before cleaning the apartment and making sure everything was in check. I restored the fridge too.

I open the door widely for Luhan. He went inside first. I followed and closed the door. 

"W-Welcome home." I watched him look around.

Luhan inspected everything. His shoes next to the door. His jackets in the closet. The dvds stacked near the tv. The bookshelf. The pictures. 

He grabbed one of us during our graduation. He was hugging me from behind and we both held up our diplomas. His eyes widened at the next photo, one of us kissing. Luhan quickly placed it back down and took a deep breath. 

I giggled at his flustered reaction,"That was when we first moved in here." I walked beside him and pointed to the picture of us kissing.

"Don't get all shy, you were the one who wanted a kissing picture~!" I and went to get lunch prepared. Luhan blushed more and went to explore the apartment. I figured he'd be able to understand some things on his own. He needed space.

 

I made a simple sandwich for the both of us and placed them on the table. 

"Luhan, lunch is ready." I called out. 

Luhan came to the table in a different outfit with his white board. One more comfortable in a simple shirt and jeans. He sat down on the table and eyed the sandwich in front of him. 

I rolled my eyes. So, even if he lost his memory, he thinks I can't cook?! Aish! "It won't kill you! Im already eating." I took a big bite from my sandwhich and chomped slowly,"Im sshtill alive."

Luhan finally grabbed the harmless sandwich after a good five mintues of contemplating to himself and took a small bite. 

I wiped my face with the back of my hand,"Well, how is it?"

Luhan placed his sandwich down and started to write.

It's pretty good. Im glad Im not dead.

I gave him a look,"Wow. Good to know I can satisfy your taste buds. Foodgasm material?" Luhan gave me a what-the-hell look. 

"You know...it's like an , but with food! Foodgasm!" I giggled at him,"It used to be our thing. Whenever you cooked, I'd always say foodgasm...uh, anyway, we better finish our food. I want to show you something." I smiled and looked back down at my half-eaten sandwich.

Come on Sumin, don't get all sad right now. Do this for Luhan! Think of Luhan! We need to get his memories back! It's still painful that he think's Im a total stranger...kind of. At least he's getting comfortable, right?

 

After the delicious lunch I prepared, I pushed him onto the couch,"STAY!" I commanded and ran into the bedroom, leaving a very scared and confused Luhan on the couch.

Coming back immediately I sat beside him with a big, happy smile. I held my hand out to him,"For you."

Luhan took the bracelet in his hand. 

Friends?

Luhan looked at me for an answer. 

I nodded,"Friends...Forever~!" I held out my wrist and the bracelet dangled from my wrist,"You bought it for us a long time ago. Before we started dating. It was the first gift you gave me." 

I grabbed his shoulder and looked him in the eyes,"I've decided something. We're going to start over." 

Start over? What are you talking about now?

"I want to start over with you! We're going to do everything from scratch! We're going to start off as friends...that live together! I started thinking it wasn't fair for you to see all this crap that doesn't make sense to you. So, Im willing to start over between us and get to know one another, or just you getting to know me since I know everything about you. I don't want to force you into believing into everything I say to you, even if they're true. So, can we? Start over I mean. If...we don't get your memories back, at least you fell for me again, right?" 

Luhan stared at me for a few minutes. It felt like forever. Then Luhan started to write.

Okay.

 


 

progress!

tumblr_m1hzc2q8ON1qa0m06o1_500.gif

/creying tears of trolls.

tumblr_lmid54EVHk1qj60veo1_500.gif

everyone is so bipolar. tch. lol

tumblr_m3vrg5bvkI1rs97fco1_500.gif

"OHMAARRGAAAAAWD AUTHOR-NIIIIIIIMMMMM I HATE YOU HUKKKKKKKKKKKKK *and other satanic creying whale calls*"

tumblr_lu0eoxkcit1qj60veo1_400.gif

then

"JIHYE BETTER NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET AT LUAHN!!!!!!! AUTHOR-NIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMM i still hate you"

tumblr_lywhh9cFy21r6oa89o1_500.gif

then

"/creeying. SHE GOT HER MEMORIES BACK!!! OMG ONE DOWN ONE TO GO! I LOVE YOU AUTHOR-NIIIIMMM"

crying.gif

Me:

download.jsp?FileID=24515274

then

tumblr_ma0ajrhewL1r5ik6no1_r1_500.gif

then

tumblr_lzs9qiMqHQ1r8wcvzo6_500.gif

*turns into duizhang!*

tumblr_m5dricWvUO1rxic0wo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m5dricWvUO1rxic0wo3_250.jpg