009

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

It was final's week, the death of all college freshman. I groaned as I exited out of my last class. Minhyuk followed after me, not too happy either.

"Why is college so difficult?!" Minhyuk cried and pretended to sob.

I pouted,"I know. English is so hard to do, why do we need to learn it?! Im not going to America any time soon!" Minhyuk laughed, but really agreed with me. 

We walked out of the building together and seperated there. He had to meet up with Btob, and I was going to wait at the cafeteria, apparently Kris told me it wasn't a cafeteria, but what the hay.

I went to the cafeteria and found Baekhyun with his head on the table. I sat in front of him,"Failed your exam or something?" 

Baekhyun looked up at me and frowned,"No, Im just tired from studying and doing an all nighter." He laid back on his chair and closed his eyes. I pitied the guy,"Im sorry Bacon oppa." 

Baekhyun smiled, eyes still closed,"It's ok. I'll be fine. One more class, and Im good." He murmured . I decided not to disrupt his peaceful position, and just laid my head on the table. We both sat there in silence, taking a little break. 

*SLAM* Baekhyun and I jolted awake by the loud sound and looked up at the culprit. Chanyeol was smiling like a fool,"Hey guys~!"

Baekhyun gave him an irritated glare,"What the hell Yeol!" Chanyeol looked startled,"W-what did I do?!" Baekhyun ignored him and went back to sleep. Chanyeol looked at me for an answer, but I just shook my head, afraid to speak. 

Chanyeol just sulked and sat next to me, far away from Baekhyun. He quietly munched on his lunch with a grief expression. I pitied Chanyeol too. "Chanyeolie oppa~!" I whispered to him.

He glanced at me, playing with his food with a fork,"Hmm?" I gave him a comforting smile,"He's just tired. Don't worry." Chanyeol looked at his best friend and did a little 'o' with his lips. 

Chanyeol was back to his happy aura, just a bit more quiet though, and we chatted about our classes. Soon everyone came, except Luhan and Kris, and Chanyeol and I warned them not to disturb Baekhyun. 

Kai sat on my other side,"Sumin, that English test as hard." I slapped his back,"I know. But hey, we're done for the day." Kai smirked and high fived me. 

"Im not." Lay muttered,"I still have one more class." Suho and Xiumin pouted,"Same." They chorused. 

"Well, Im going to sleep right after." Chen had a satisfied grin plastered on his face. The three gave him an annoyed look, and Chen  just shrugged his shoulders with a teasing smile. 

"Luhan and Kris are still taking exams huh?" Xiumin said with his mouth full. I nodded,"Yeah, Luhan has, uh, I think his last class." 

"Aish, lucky jerks." Lay sighed and ate some Lay's chips.

I looked to Kai, and he had the same smile on his face, and we both laughed. The Lay looked at us,"What?"

Kai and I started to laugh a bit louder, and Lay caught on,"You guys will never get over that." Kai and I both shook our head with amused smiles,"Never!"

 

So everyone left to do their own thing, and I was outside on a bench under a tree waiting for Luhan. I texted him that I was here waiting for him, but he hasn't replied yet. Is he still taking his exams? I thought. Probably.

I put on my earphones and listened to some new music Eunhyuk appa told me about. He wanted me to make a new choreo for the class. I listen to the up beat music and started to figure out some new moves. 

Since I have nothing to do, why not make a choreo! I did different patterns with my fingers, and moved my body to match with the beat.

"One and two...three and four...five and six...and seven and eight!" I whispered to myself while I danced. 

Dancing for a few more minutes, I went to check my phone. Still no messages from Luhan. I frowned,"Should I leave?" 

I spotted Kris coming out from a building, and quickly grabbed my stuff so that I could catch up with him,"Kris oppa!" Kris halted and looked back toward me,"Pupil?"

"Kris oppa, have you by any chance seen Luhan?" I asked with a little pout,"He hasn't been answering my messages." 

"Actually I just saw him a few moments ago, he was with a friend of his, but I don't know her." Kris patted my head.

My eyes widened and I gaped at him,"He left without telling me and with a girl too?!" 

"Yeah, she said she just transferred here. She kind of had this sweet aura to her." Kris continued talking about how she looked innocent, and had big brown eyes and perfect looking hair. The more he spoke, the more oil was added to my enraging fire. 

I was bursting with anger when Kris finally noticed and shut his mouth,"S-Sumin?"'

'What?!" I growled at him. 

Kris sighed and pinched my cheeks,"Don't get upset over this thing. Remember what always happens when you guys get jealous over each other. It turns into this big mess, so don't get angry. Trust Luhan more, Sumin." 

I rubbed my sore cheeks,"I trust Luhan. It's just that I haven't met her yet and Luhan didn't bother on telling me he left!" 

"I'll take you home then. Come on." Kris guided me to his car. He drove me home, but I was quiet the whole way through. Kris stopped in front of the apartments,"Here we are, home sweet home~!"

I just nodded and unbuckled my seat belt.

Kris sighed again,"Sumin, listen to me, and don't get worked up over this. I already know you've been distant with Luhan for a while now, don't make a bigger wedge between the two of you." 

"You're right." I smiled at him,"Thanks for driving me home Kris oppa." 

Kris grinned back,"Anytime mei mei." 

I giggled and got out of the car. I waved as Kris drove away and went up to the apartment. I grabbed my keys and opened the door. "Luhan?" I called out. 

But there was no answer. I started to feel down again, but I remembered what Kris said and I slapped my cheeks,"No Sumin! Don't worry about this!" I nodded with a determined smile and went to get changed. 

I changed into a tank top and shorts. I decided to watch a movie and went to go pop some popcorn. I grabbed Luhan's jacket and put it on, started the movie, and sat down with the popcorn. 

It was an action movie, with zombies and all that good stuff. I was getting interested in the movie, when the front door open and in stepped Luhan and some girl. 

I raised an eyebrow, I was about to explode, when I told myself to calm down. I took a deep breath and went to greet Luhan with a smile,"Luhan~! You're home!" 

Luhan welcomed me with a warm embrace,"Yeah, I just read your text a few minutes ago, and Kris told me he dropped you off. My phone was still on silent. Im sorry-"

I just held up my hand and smiled,"It's fine. Who's your friend?" I looked at the girl. Yes, Kris told the truth, she was very pretty and innocent looking. 

The girl bowed a bit,"Hello, Im Han Jihye. You must be the loving girlfriend of Luhan." Jihye smiled, too friendly.

I eyed her,"Mhmm, you are obviously the new girl in school..." I thought I saw a little irritation with her eyes, but I could be wrong. 

Luhan cleared his throat,"Jihye apparently lives in the same apartment as us." 

"Oh, you do?" I asked her. Jihye put of strand behind her ear and smiled,"Yeah, a few days ago."

I clasped my hands together,"OMG! Yay~! Well, I was watching a movie right now, do you want to stay and watch too?" 

Jihye looked at the paused screen of a zombie's face, she had a stiff smile on,"Sure..." 

Luhan beamed and kissed my cheek,"I'll go change." He went to the room and Jihye and I looked at each other. The atmosphere was awkward. 

I sat back down and Jihye sat on the other end of the couch. "So, what are you majoring in?"

"Dance." Jihye answered. I smiled at her,"Oh, I dance too!" We became silent once again.

I blew air through my lips,"Do you want something to drink? I have soda and juice..." 

"I'll just have water please. Im on a diet." She politely stated. I gaped at her,"A diet?! What for?" 

"I just am! I mean, uh, it's for dance..." She laughed a bit. 

I raised an eyebrow at her sudden snap,"Is that so? Well, I guess Im on luck's side when I have a fast metabolism. Excuse me while I get your...water." 

In the kitchen I was really contemplating if I should spit in her cup, but I remembered the wise words of Kris and thought no. I grabbed her cup of water and gave it to her.

"Here you go." Jihye grabbed the water from me,"Thanks."

I nodded and went to sit back down. Luhan came back, hair wet,"Did you start the movie yet?" 

"No, we were waiting for you." I beamed and Luhan sat between us. I started to play the movie once again, when the door bell rang. 

"Who's that?" I wondered out loud and went to answer the door.

"NOONA~!" A body tackled me. 

"Tao?! D.O?! Sehun?!" I gawked at the three boys. They waved and walked right in,"Hey hyung- and some random girl we don't know..." 

Jihye immediately stood up and bowed,"Um, hello. Im Jihye, Luhan's friend." I frowned at how she failed to mention me. The maknaes looked at each other for a split second, then eyed her. 

Sehun didn't hide his diva-like attitude,"Since when did hyung have a friend like you?" Luhan shot him a look,"Sehun!"

"What?" Sehun shrugged. Jihye had another stiff smile on her face,"It's fine. I just met him today actually." Luhan introduced the maknaes. 

I went to sit back down on my place and Sehun squeezed between Luhan and Jihye,"Excuse me." Jihye had a little frown her face. 

"I'll make you guys something." Luhan smiled and got up. Jihye looked at him,"Didn't we eat out already though?" 

"They didn't." Luhan patiently explained and went off to the kitchen.

"Don't you cook Sumin?" Jihye asked. For some reason, I got a weird feeling when she asked me that. I slowly shook my head,"No, Luhan cooks better." 

"...Oh." Was all she said.

Tao smiled at me,"But her cookies are great, right D.O?"  

D.O did an eye smile,"Noona's cookies are pretty good! Sehun was bummed when there wasn't anymore." 

"What? It was actually edible!" Sehun snickered. I hit him with a pillow,"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, or it's Yolo for you Sehun." Sehun gulped and shut up. I smiled, satisfied he chose to shut his mouth. 

"So how long have you been going out with Luhan?" Jihye brought up another subject.

"About three years." I smiled,"The best three years of my life, well, it's our third year together this year." 

"Oh." Again, was all she said.

Oh, is that all you can say? I secretly rolled my eyes, then remembered wise old Kris again. Luhan cooked us a simple dish, and the boys and I were grateful. The six of us watched the movie while eating, except for Luhan and Jihye. 

Jihye was pretty talkative with Luhan, and from time to time she'd scream her head off, when the movie wasn't even that scary.  

I crossed my arms and sulked. Luhan was talking for to her instead of me, but I didn't mind, since I really wanted to listen to Kris. I need to learn that Luhan can have girl friends too. 

When the movie ended, the boys left, saying they had to go home already. It was back to the original three of us. Jihye had her shoes already,"Thanks for having me here today Luhan, and Sooyun."

I gawked at her.

Luhan corrected her,"It's Sumin. I keep telling you about her, yet you still don't remember her name?"

Jihye lightly slapped his arm,"I guess Im forgetful. "

"Haha, bye bitc- oh I mean Jihye." I feigned a smile,"Sorry. I was thinking of someone else." 

"I see." Jihye frowned and smiled to Luhan,"See you at school. Hopefully we can go together tomorrow." Jihye waved and soon left. 

"'Hopefully we can go together tomorrow!'" I mimicked her voice. Luhan gave me a look,"Sumin." I held out my hands,"Sorry." 

I went to the coffee table and grabbed the plates left behind. Luhan came behind me,"I'll take them."

But I declined,"No, you cooked, I'll do it."  I placed all the dishes in the sink and started to wash them. Luhan was next to me on the counter, watching. 

"Sumin..." He said. 

"Yeah Luhan?" I replied, scrubbing the cups. 

"Are you mad?" I stopped scrubbing and looked at him. He seemed worried, I mentally scoffed, but put on a smile,"No. Just go to bed, I'll be there in a bit." 

Luhan nodded,"Alright. Hurry up though." He kissed my cheek and went to the room.

I was left alone in the kitchen. I looked down at the dishes and continued cleaning. *Plop Plop* Little tears hit the water. I took a deep, shaky breath, and put both my hands on the edge of the counter.

What is happening? I sniffed and wiped my eyes with my shirt. I can feel a little change between the two of us. Im not so sure I can trust that girl...but, I have to put my trust in Luhan. He ate out with her, while I was waiting for him at school. I wanted to be together with Luhan today since we're both so busy as it is. Does this make me a bad girlfriend if I can't help but feel hurt over this?

I sighed,"It'll be fine, Sumin." I said to myself. I really hoped it would.


Please be patient with my updates! Thanks for reading~!

omg problems arising?

**excuse le mistakes of mine**