017

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"SLEEPOVER!" I ran around the apartment in my pajamas. Luhan was at the door with his backpack,"You're really excited..." I giggled and jumped on him,"Of course! It's my first sleepover!"

"Hey! I thought I was your first sleepover?" Luhan pouted and hugged my waist.

I laughed,"No silly! Zelo was!"

Luhan's expression darkened,"Bwoh? What was that?!" Then he started talking in Chinese, probably cursing. Luhan composed himself,"Anyway, I hope you have a good time."

"I will cause it's my first girl sleepover!" I smiled, then winked at him,"Don't worry, I didn't make a pillow fort and blanket tent with Zelo!" 

Luhan looked at me with a fake smile,"Yay. I am so glad."

I smiled at his sarcasm and kissed his lips,"You butthead, don't be jealous over Zelo. Didn't I explain our relationship years ago?"

"Yeah. Im sorry. You have fun with Hana. Don't burn the apartment down ok? No cooking!"Luhan nagged and nagged, and I nodded my head at all his requests. When he was finally done, he captured my lips again,"Be good Sumin." 

I did a victory sign,"I'll be good. See you tomorrow Lulu hubby~!" 

Luhan shook his head with an amused smile,"Bye."

"Bye~!" I waved from where I stood and then Luhan was out the door. I squealed and jumped up and down,"Omo, time to get ready with this sleepover!"

I started to get snacks ready in bowls and ordered some pizza and sweet & sour chicken wings. I made sure we had a bunch of candy and ice cream.

"Ok, chocolate syrup, whip cream, Nutella, popcorn, candies all check! Oh! Do we have chips?...Check! I think we're good!" I beamed at all the snacks laid out on the living room coffee table. The door bell rang and I immediately hugged the body,"Hana~!"

"Sorry...Im afraid Im not Hana...but you can hug my y body anytime."

I gasped and peered up at the monster,"MINHYUK?!"

Minhyuk winked at me,"Oh, I love it when you yell my name out loud. But do quiet down honey, the neighbors will think we're doing something indecent." 

My face turned red in anger and I punched his chest,"What the hell are you doing here?! What do you want now Minhyuk?"

Minhyuk placed a hand over his chest and pretended to cry,"I just wanted to give you the movie you wanted to borrow for your sleepover." 

A light bulb shined in my head,"Crap! I forgot! Sorry, Minhyuk. I totally forgot!" I held out my hand,"Where is it?" 

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and placed it on my hand,"Here...so are you girls going to do some dirty-"

I shoved his face away and closed the door on him. I heard him snicker and walk away. I bit the inside of my cheek,"erted bastard."

Hana came a few minutes after. She said she saw Minhyuk, and avoided him. I smiled and patted her head,"Thank God you listened to my words.

 

The two of us did what girls were supposed to do (I think). Paint our nails, have facials, and watch cheesy movies. We ate the popcorn that was between us on the couch. We both were crying as a girlfriend of one guy died in a bus accident. 

The door bell rang and I looked up and sniffed,"It must be the pizza and chicken wings." I got up and made my way to the door, still sobbing. 

"Y-yes." I cried at the delivery boy. 

He looked startled and stepped back with the boxes,"U-uh I have your order." 

I cried harder and held out my hands. The delivery boy placed them on top and cleared his throat,"A-are you ok Miss?"

"Yeah." I choked and went back inside to put the boxes down on the table. I grabbed the cash and went back to the door,"Here you go. Thanks."

The delivery boy smiled,"It was my pleasure."

I stared at him before tears spilled out of my eyes like Niagra Falls,"That's what the boyfriend said before his girlfriend died!"

He jumped back again and nodded, confused and scared,"Uh...?" 

I slammed the door on his face and went back to the couch. Hana was already helping herself to some chicken wings. Sauce messily over her doll-like face. 

"U-unnie...he commited suicide!" Hana wailed and bit off her chicken wing. My eyes widened,"No!!"

Hana slowly nodded,"Such a cruel world..."

 

The dramatic movie left us with puffy-red eyes. The pizza and chicken wing boxes all empty, except for a few crusts and bones. We ate our ice cream in silence, watching another movie. The one Minhyuk let me borrow. 

"What's this one about?" Hana croaked. 

"Romantic comedy." I whispered,"No death."

Hana nodded and continued to devour her ice cream, as did I.

The movie started, the screen pitch black, only making the room completely black (we turned off the lights). Suddenly creepy music started to play. The screen became lighter a bit, a school showed. The scene was in late afternoon, and there was a girl sitting by herself in the classroom, reading a book. 

"Omo, why is she still reading at school when it's so dark? Is she crazy?!" I muttered. Hana gulped,"I don't like this movie for some reason... I have a bad feeling."

The school girl looked up as she saw her teacher come back inside. He had an evil aura about him as he slowly strode toward his student, but he was devishly handsome. The glint from his glasses gave him a frightening display, especially when he smiled. He caressed the girl's hair softly, and made her look up at him. 

Hana and I gulped. Silence...

Suddenly, the man acted so fast and slapped the girl. The school girl looked up in fright, begging and pleading to him. He pulled her up by her hair and slammed her against the wall. He placed both her hands up over her head, and stepped closer to her. He whispered to her, and she looked more pale. 

The next scenes were a bit too much. Hana and I covered our eyes. We knew it was safe again, when the music was more softer and cheerful.

The screen read 3 years later. The students were exiting out the school. A teacher was cleaning his desk. He turned around. 

"THE SAME GUY!" Hana and I gasped.

He sweetly smiled at the last student in his class. A girl student was sitting at her desk, reading a book too. But she was a different one. The (insane) teacher knelt down beside his student and caressed her hair in the same way he did to the other girl. Soon he leaves, and it's just the girl. She's left alone in the class, and it's getting darker. Once she's forsure alone in the class, the lights start to flicker, and the girl stops reading. The hallways are dark, except from the light from the class. The girl stands, and looks around. The lights flicker once again and it turns completely black. 

"Omo...omo.." Hana starts repeating over and over. The scene making the atmosphere around us full of suspense.

The girl is afraid and she asks if anyone is there. A low moan startles her and she looks to the floor. The lights from the class turn on and the girl looks around. The moan escapes into the air and the girl slowly looks down at her feet. She screams.

"WAAAAH!" Hana and I cry in fright.

A ghost with a deformed body, dishevled black hair, and blood red eyes is at the girls feet, reaching up toward her. The girl screams once again and tries to escape. The ghost screams in a eerie tone, and the girl stops to turn back.

"DON'T TURN BACK!" I yelp.

But the stupid girl does and her eyes widen with fear. The ghost is in a position, her body looking more deformed than ever, her head turning in a creepy way making cracking sounds. The ghost starts to go after her and is quickly at the girl's feet again, knocking her to the ground and climbing on top of her. The girl cries silently and as she watches the ghost come nearer and nearer to her face. A low, dreadful moan escapes the ghosts mouth...before the screen turns black. 

Hana and I cry out loud once again, this time from terror.

 

An hour and a half later, when the movie finally ended. Neither one of us could move. We were legit stuck on the couch, not daring to move. Afraid of being snatched by a dead school ghost. We would've stopped the movie right after that first ghost appearance, but we both didn't want to move.

I shakily went to take the dvd out of the player and placed it back in the case. I glared at the case, it had a sweet looking couple on the front of the movie. That damn Minhyuk. 

We heard a creak and we both yelped. I quickly made my way back to the couch next to Hana.

"U-Unnie..." Hana whimpered,"What do we do now?" She looked around and hugged her blanket. 

The two of us looked around the dark room. "S-sleep?" 

Making our way to the room, both hugging each other like our life depended on it, we quickly closed all the lights and made sure the front door was locked. 

Hana went to take a shower, after many minutes of thinking if it was safe to be in the bathroom. I encouraged her saying it was fine, even though I wasn't so sure myself. I was just glad I took a shower before she came. 

After her shower, Hana seemed a bit better, she laid beside me. "Unnie."

I looked at her,"Yeah?"

"I think I have a chance with Sehun...I mean he was really nice that night...kind of." Hana beamed up at the ceiling.

I smiled,"Really? That's great! Maybe we should go on a double date soon! And don't worry, Sehun will warm up to you soon. He's not that great with new people. Trust me on that. He gave me such a hard time, but deep down he cares."

"Yeah." Hana whispered. "I hope he'll like me back."

"Im sure of it." I elbowed her arm lightly,"Just give it time."

 

Hana was snoring beside me. After that talk about Sehun and me giving her plenty of advice, she dozed off to sleep. Lucky for her that she was able to sleep after that movie. I was left by myself, staring around the dark room.

I can't sleep. I frowned and I grabbed my cell and called Luhan. I looked at the clock. It read 3:30 a.m. "He should be up."

"Hello?" A groggy voice answered. Ok, maybe he isn't up.

I pouted,"L-Luhan..." I felt a little better hearing his voice.

"Sumin? Whats the problem? It's three in the morning." Luhan softly spoke into the phone. 

"Umm...well, you see, Minhyuk lent us a movie to watch. And it was supposed to be a romantic comedy...but it ended up to be a scary movie with a deformed, crazy ghost with blood red eyes and a creepy,insane teacher!" I explained and cried, all too quickly.

Luhan was silent at the other end of the line. I thought he went back to sleep when I heard him sigh,"Sumin. What did I tell you?"

"No scary movies." I whispered.

"And why did you continue to watch it?" I could feel Luhan shake his head.

I hugged his pillow closer to me,"We were to scared to go and shut the dvd player off. But it was so scary Luhan." 

Luhan sighed once again when he heard me sob a bit,"Ok, ok. Don't cry Sumin. I'll see you first thing in the morning." 

I stayed silent and tried to calm myself down. Everything would be alright. Nothing was real and I'd see Luhan in the morning, just a few hours from now. 

When I didn't talk, Luhan chuckled a bit,"Should I sing for you?" 

"But won't you wake up the Sehun?" I asked, even though I really wanted him to sing for me.

"He has a balcony." I heard a few shuffling sounds. "Alright..."

Luhan's soothing voice filled my ear in no time. I felt comfort right away, and I closed my eyes and listened to Luhan sing. "I love you Luhan." I whispered. I could feel Luhan smile, and he didn't stop singing until I was fast asleep.


SLEEPOVER WITH HANA WOOT WOOT. 

image

how was that scary movie? huh? huh? *wiggles eyebrows* was it too much? LOL i really felt like i was watching a movie with Sumin and Hana. Like legit, i just sat there, closed my eyes and thought of a scary movie.

image

if you wanna find out about my awesome fake movie, i planned it out as a psychotic teacher killing his student first student, who he was freaking obsessed with. Then, later on he finds another girl he's come to like. Then the ghost girl keeps on "attacking" her and giving her weird flashbacks of the dead school girl's memories, i think you could say. So, in the end the dead school girl was actually trying to warn her of the psychopathic teacher. The teacher tries to kill her too, but the ghost girl protects her and kills the teacher. The end. yaaay~! (good intentions but Sumin and Hana were too scared to pay attention lol)

ANYWAY, now that that nonsense it through with, how was the update? yesh??? good?

tumblr_m547qwsWEx1ro0dzho1_500.jpg

hope so^^

more drama in the future woot woot~~! 

tumblr_me9k8x3QjP1qbn7nk.gif

y'all prbly like: "Maaan ain't nobody got time fo dat."

image

thank you for my subbies and comments pokers<3

tumblr_me7v2erAkk1rwk9v0.gif

*does weird yeolheart*

P.S what do you guys think of Exo-k's new hair and somewhat of Exo-m's hairstyles??!!

image

lololol when i saw Luhan's hair, i was like "Oh deer Luuord, what's the matter wit yo hair?!!!" 

tumblr_mjoimrUv8c1rz92o3o1_250.gif

image

LOL at this:

tumblr_m41bjyEXtx1r8x9ve.gif

tumblr_mc983lMuHp1rr90d3.gif

...jk luhan baby hubby.