024

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

It's was a normal day. Normal things happened. That's why it's normal.

"Finally! Done with my research paper!" I cheered and ran around the living room. Luhan was laying on the couch,"Finally! It's due in like two days!" 

I smiled and sat on top of him,"Aren't you glad?! We can now go rent that movie!" Luhan grabbed a pocky stick and put it in his mouth,"I feel so lazy today." I bent down and took a big bite,"Please, can we go."  

Luhan tickled my sides,"You really want to go huh?"

"Yeah, cause we haven't been able to get some 'us' time." I played with my fingers. Luhan smiled and kissed my hand,"Fine. Let's get ready." 

"Yay~!" I ran into the closet with an oufit I had in mind. I changed first and waited for Luhan. I got a bit impatient and barged in,"Are you done already?"

Luhan screamed and covered himself,"Sumin!"

I rolled my eyes,"Oh you big baby, it's not like I haven't seen anything!" Luhan blushed,"You're not supposed to say that!"

"What am I supposed to do then?" I rested my hand on my hips.

Luhan pointed to the door,"You're supposed to get out!"

Pouting, I left the room,"Fine...nice mole on your ."

"SUMIN!"

I laughed and skipped away to the living room. Waiting for Princess Luhan to get ready.

 

"We got the movie. Now we need snacks!" I smiled.

Luhan was driving the car,"Do we really need snacks, we've got plenty at home."

"I want more snacks though!"I sank back into the seat and watched Luhan drive. I had a day dream about the future. Luhan and I getting married. Having children. Growing old together. Just imagining Luhan and I being together forever made my heart squeeze. I wonder how Luhan will look when he's old...I wonder what I'd look like?!

"What are you thinking?" Luhan smiled at me. I didn't notice his hand wrapped around me. I giggled,"What Luhan lookes like when he was older." 

Luhan pouted,"Awe. Why would you be thinking about that?"

"Cause, I was thinking about us growing old together. The future." I blushed, embarrassed,"I was thinking about us getting married. Having kids. Growing old and watching our family grow. Silly huh?"

The car turned silent.

AISH, SO EMBARRASSING! "J-just forget about it Luhan. It was a silly thought." 

"No, it wasn't." Luhan gave me a brief smile,"Im happy to hear that you  think about our future together. But you don't have to worry, that's why I got you that ring." Luhan picked up my left hand and kissed my ring. 

My body felt this tingle, a good one. He gripped my hand tightly,"Just wait for me." 

I giggled. Someday.

 

Couple days passed. I was in the studio. There were no lessons today, and I decided to just come by. I was resting for a bit. I stretched in my harem sweats and black tank top. I was happy Eunhyuk appa got the AC fixed. 

I finished my stretching and went to play a song on my ipod. 

Love- feat. Bumkey and Paloalto

The fresh beat started to soar through the studio, and my feet started to move. I didn't have an actually choreo, I was just freestyling and dancing to it. My hips swayed and my head bobbed along to the song. I haven't danced like this is a while. I laughed.

"I can call it love, my baby~

This excitement secretly came over me

You can call it love, don’t hesitate

Don’t run away, always stay by my side

I can call it love, my baby

This excitement secretly approached me

You can call it love (call it love)

You can call it love (call it love)." I sang while swaying my hands in the air. 

I closed my eyes and let the song take over my body. I was filled with such tranquility. My body moved on its own. I just danced...freely. 

The song ended and I felt so much engergy raging through my body. I laughed out loud again and took a deep breath. I exhaled and smiled,"That was great."

"That sure was." 

At the door was six bodies. One was leaning against the wall, eyeing me with interest. I furrowed my brows,"Sorry, but's the studio is closed."

"The door was open." One guy who looked like a foreigner smiled. I wasn't amazed by his humor and crossed my arms,"Well, Im telling you that we're closed. Get out."

One guy, with a babyface, had a smirk on his face and came forward,"Can't you treat your guest with a little more respect? How are you gonna attract customers?"

I blinked, as he came closer, I recognized them instantly,"Get out! I don't want that fat bastard's kids in my studio!" I pushed him back,"Out!"

"Whoa there! That's physical harassment!" He accused and pointed a finger at me. I slapped his finger away,"And you're all trespassing!"

The babyface guy smiled,"Touche."

I rolled my eyes,"Get out. I mean it. Gangnam Style Studio is not allowed here."

"So you do recognize us." He pointed again.

"Who wouldn't recognize a babyface like yours." I muttered.

He glowered,"Bwoh?!"

"Yoseob!" The eldest looking one snapped. Yoseob frowned and stepped back.

All six guys stood in a line. Th eldest one smiled,"Hello, Im their leader Doojoon. This is Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang, and Dongwoon. We're known as Beast."

Beast. I've heard of them. So this is the underground group that's won a couple of championships. I remember PSY talking about them. "Yes, nice to meet you, now go away."

"I presume you're Song Sumin, addopted daughter of Lee Eunhyuk and Donghae. 19 years old and currently attending Seoul National College majoring in performing arts. Described as weird and abnormal. A freak mostly. Has lots of guy friends. Favorite food is chocolate pudding. And her favorite color is anything except brown." Hyunseung said, keeping his eyes on me. 

"I don't like people knowing my personal business." I growled lowly as I kept my hands at my side,"It's just creppy." 

"Yeah, that was pretty creepy." Yoseob muttered too. Hyunseung shrugged his shoulders, still keeping his eyes on me. 

"What do you want." I asked, I was getting tired of them being here.

"Just wanted to talk. See who this famous violent girl father describes." Doojoon walked around the studio. He turned his head towards me,"I guess that's you."

"You don't look violent." Gikwang grinned. 

Dongwoon laughed,"I know! She's so skinny."

My felt my veins popping out of my head everytime they spoke. Gosh, they're so annoying! 

"Ok, you've seen me! Now go!" I yelled and pointed to the door. 

"Jeez, no need to yell." Junhyung covered his ears,", so damn annoying. You are werid."

I winced. Even though I didn't care what people thought of me, that didn't mean it didn't hurt still. I closed my eyes, and swore I would not shed a single tear in front of these bastards. 

"But she can dance though." Yoseob defended. He smiled to me,"Good dancer. Father was right about that." 

"That's very nice of you, but I don't need you to defend me. I can handle a few name callings." I narrowed my eyes at him. Yoseob stared at me.

Junhyung held up his hands,"My bad miss freaky."

"For the last time, will you please leave. Or else I'll show you how freaky I can be." I snapped,"JUST LEAVE!"

"Sumin?!" The door opened. Luhan, Kai, Kris, Minhyuk, Yongguk, and Zelo walked in. They immediately went to my side. Luhan looked at me,"Did they do anything to you?"

"Who are you?" Zelo asked with a nasty look on his face.

Junhyung gave him a look,"We're the ones who'd bedazzle *Throws up middle finger* this for you. That refresh your memory?"

Zelo stared at his finger and pointed to himself,"Me?" He looked at us for answers. Yongguk ruffled his head,"Yeah, idiot."

"OH! AHA! Have you come to bedazzle it for me then?" Zelo laughed and held his middle finger upside down. But then he stopped laughing and put his finger vertically straight up,"However, I can do the bedazzling if you did something to my- I mean, our Sumin." 

I rolled my eyes, but secretly smiled behind Luhan. I hugged his waist tightly. Yoseob stared at me,"I didn't know she had a boyfriend."

Hyunseung nodded,"Yeah, Lu Han. Called Luhan. Nicknames are: Lulu, y hubby, Princess Lulu. Parents and little brother are dead. Became mute right after their death, known as the mute freak. First friend to befriend him was Song Sumin. Both a freak couple. Attends-"

I ran to him and did the most suitable thing. "YOLO YOU !" Then I punched him. 

Everyone's eyes widened.

I panted hard and my eyesight became blurry,"People like you...will never understand anything! You don't know Luhan or me, so you have no right to sprout useless nonsense! I hate people like you. LUHAN ISN'T A FREAK! Why won't people just get that!?" I angrily cried and started to hit him again. 

Luhan arms wrapped around me and whispered calming words into my ears,"Sumin, calm down. Come on, let's go." Luhan looked at the guys,"You'll close the shop?"

"Don't you worry." Yongguk growled, eyes on the Beast boys. 

Minhyuk hugged me and wiped my ears,"Cheer up babe." Kai kissed my head,"I'll come by later. Kris hugged me,"I will too."

"We'll all see you later." Zelo smiled and kissed my cheek. 

I nodded at them. Luhan grabbed my things and pulled me away. I looked back at Beast, then turned away. Yoseob was the only one looking at me with a worried look on his face. 

 

Third POV

"I think it's time for you punks to leave." Yongguk snarled,"You're no longer welcomed here. Making our baby cry is a taboo thing to do." 

"S-she hit me!" Hyunseung muttered, dazed by the hit.

"No ." Zelo laughed. 

"Don't mess with Sumin, or you get punched in the face." Kris smiled and shrugged.

"You got yolo'd. Hurts huh?" Minhyuk high fived Kai. 

"We'll leave, for now." Doojoon glared at Yongguk. 

Beast left. 

"Whats with the 'freak' thing?" Minhyuk asked.

Kai looked at him,"It's a long story. Not a good one either." 

"Let's just say, Sumin and Luhan weren't the most popular people before." Kris explained,"Like...they were outcasted by our school because Luhan was a 'mute freak' and Sumin was just a 'freak' to everyone. She transferred to our school and became friends with Luhan right away."

"They were both labeled as the 'freak couple' at our school. But..." Kai stated softly.

"But, Sumin hated people calling Luhan a freak, cause he wasn't. She hated people who judged him so easily. We learned she was actually a sweet girl, and Luhan was pretty cool. Normal, he was just a regular boy with a hard past." Kris smiled,"They're the greatest friends you can have."

"Sumin's always been a nice girl. She didn't judge people lightly. She treats everyone equally, and cares for her friends." Yongguk laughed,"But sometimes that can get her in trouble."

"And that's why she has us. We are always going to be there for Sumin. She's our special baby." Zelo grinned at Minhyuk. 

Minhyuk nodded at the new information about Sumin. He felt bad, he didn't know that about them. They must've been through a lot.

The boys sighed.

They hated to see Sumin cry.

 


BEAST'S HYUNSEUNG GOT YOLO'D AHAHAHHA.

tumblr_ltck8i9QhX1qj60veo1_250.gif

Yoseobie my first hubby, i still didn't forget about chu~!

Yoseob03.gif

/dies/

tumblr_m595y4jCUS1rp69jc.gif

You like that song I placed in the middle of the story? Awesome huh?! love it <3

SO

tumblr_mfzjft3xZw1rdowo7o1_500.gif

PERFECT

tumblr_mhe683b6rP1s2hrgoo1_250.gif

TO

tumblr_mfxbrn7i7A1rhwlg4o1_500.png

DANCE

tumblr_m349edCWz31rqare6o1_500.png

TOO

tumblr_mfxbil4BaC1qc3fy9o3_r1_250_large.

....

tumblr_mei95ywt161r3ua4j.gif

YOU. NO YOU'RE NOT. CORRECTION: Hello I'm Kawaii ING Y LUHAN.

...

hehe, sorreh. im just too beautiful right now.

smile_taemin.gif

REPEATS. IT'S perfect song to dance too~!! right?

WHAT WILL BEAST DO IN THE FUTURE?!

tumblr_lrli897YZI1qcf743.gif

holla at me on ask.fm/pandapoke and ask me some stupid questions :D

tumblr_ll1cogSqD91qabttz.gif

shizz gonna get craay in this haay

tumblr_inline_miky50Kz2P1qz4rgp.gif

just kidding.

smile_taemin.gif