006

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"I DON CAAREE EH EH EH EH EH~! OH BOY I DON'T CARE EH EH EH EH EH  EHEHEHHE~!" I happily sang. I walked up the steps,"I don't caaaaaaareeeee~! You stupid playboy! Gosh! I said I don't care!"

I tried to find my keys in my bra,"Where are my keys *burp* keeeys? Key?! Omo, I love Key from SHINee. Sucha Div*hic*ahhh." I giggled and found them inside my purse. 

I kicked open the door,"IM HOMEE~!! SO YOU BETTER*HIC* CAREE~! IF YOU DON'T CARE EH EH EH EH EH...go away." 

Luhan, Kris, Suho, Kai, Tao, and Sehun were sitting down in the living room. They stood up,"Sumin?!" I winked at them and did a victory sign,"That's *hiccup* me~!! Waaae? Want my autographhh?" I slured and banged the door closed. 

"Noona?" Tao whimpered. I gasped and pointed,"PANDA!?" I hugged him tightly,"NOONA MISSHHUSHS YOUUU." I flicked Sehun's head,"Youu onn the other hannd are a buttttt head." I emphasized the '' part.

"She's drunk." Kris sniffed me. 

I pouted,"You sniffed me." I giggled and spun around in a circle,"It's hot." I started to take off my shirt but a pair of hands stopped me,"Stop it Sumin!" 

I turned around and looked at a angry Luhan,"What the hell have you been doing?! Getting drunk?! We were worried again because you didn't come home from abeoji's house! They called me to check if you came, but you didn't! What if something happened to you?!" He shook me hard,"Huh?! Stop acting stupid!"

I snickered at him and poked his chest hard,"Why?! Im a grown woman Luhan! Im a grown woman, I flirt with boys right?! Im a flirt! And I happy about it. RIGHT?! Cause making new friends, while my old ones and boyfried are too busy talking to a group of girls, I want to make new friends too! BUT NOOOOOO~! IM A FREAKING FLIRT!"

I laughed hard and smiled,"Btob are greeeat people, so I don't caaaaare eh eh eh eh eh what you say about me anymore. Nothing's wrong with making new friends!" 

I stopped laughing and pouted,"Nothing's wrong with that." I whispered and shook my head. I looked at Luhan and pointed at him,"How could you accuse me of doing such a thing like that? Am I that low to you?" I angrily wiped my tears and bowed,"Sorry for acting stupid you guuuuuys."

"Wait Sumin, we didn't mean to make you feel like that!" Kris tried to explain. "Honest!" Suho added,"We tried to politely tell them to go away, but they wouldn't listen!" 

"Then we heard you, and thats when we found you with those boys." Kai said. The boys nodded at me,"It's true Sumin."

I shook my head,"Nooooo it's fineee. This is part of growing up. Im sorry. Im stupid, immature, crazy, a freaking nice person...I get drunk off the streets because Im afraid of what you guuyss think of meee." I patted my chest,"I ed out at you guys for know reason, and I apologiiiiizeeee, Donghae appa told me to tell you my feelings."

"Sumin..." Kai whispered. "You know we think you're a great person. You don't have to question it." 

I turned to Luhan,"But YOU! Im angry at you! For not trusting me! I was going to explain why I couldn't answer my *hiccup* pphone, but you're a head and said Im a flirt. IM SORRY I FORGOT MY PHONE AT HOME!" I screamed in his face and stormed inside our room and slammed the door shut. 

I pouted and went inside the bathroom,"Aissssssssssssssh!" I the shower. I took off my shirt and leggings, leaving my bra and underwear on and got inside,"I feel so hot!!"

I banged my head with my hands and silently cried,"Im sucha idiot. Luhan forsure will hate me now." I wiped my tears and looked up at the shower head. I ran my fingers through my hair. 

After feeling a bit sober and sane, I grabbed a towel and rubbed my hair. I took off wet underwear and wrapped myself in my towel. I exited the bathroom and saw Luhan sitting on the bed, waiting for me. 

I avoided his eyes and made my way to the closet and grabbed my shirt and sweats,"Would you mind turning around." Luhan sighed and turned his body around. I changed quickly,"Ok."

Luhan looked at me and sighed,"Im sorry." I stayed quiet and crossed my arms.

"Im sorry for being a jerk. You know I get jealous easily. I was already irritated cause you weren't answering your phone, and when I just saw you with six different boys, I spoke without thinking...I should've listen to you first." Luhan walked toward me and hugged my waist,"Im  a stupid, jealous boyfriend."

I sulked and hugged him back,"Im sorry too! For ignoring you acting so immature about it. And for getting drunk." I looked up at him,"Are they still there?" 

"All of them are here now." Luhan said. I gasped,"A-all of them?" He nodded,"Sehun called them over and told them you were drunk. And they rushed over right away."

I hid my face in his chest,"So embarassing." Luhan softly chuckled and tilted my head upwards. He leaned in and kissed me softly,"I love you so much." My heart started pounding and I smiled up at him,"Me too."

 

"Im sorry..." I mumbled, my hands behind my back. All of the boys were staring at me. I blushed,"Im sorry for being drunk and scaring the hell out of you guys. Especially the maknaes...Im sorry for taking my anger out on you too..." 

"Its ok Sumin. We've always been cool. Just don't think we'll ever think of you differently again ok?" Kris smiled at me,"It happens."

Suho nodded,"It was just like that one time Luhan got drunk. But he was much worse." Luhan blushed,"Guys."

"Yeah, he kept singing ontop of the table, and kept telling us he was Maralyn Manroe." Kai snickered. I smiled at Luhan,"Really?"

"And he believed he had the power of telekenesis! He started moving his hands up and down." Chanyeol laughed. "GUYS!" Luhan pouted,"We're in the middle of something else."

"Right. We'll tell Sumin next time when Luhan's not there. Or beter, make him drunk for her to see it herself." Baekhyun smirked. I giggled and clapped my hands excitedly,"Omo! I can't wait~!" Luhan groaned.