003

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL~!" I sang as I blow dried my hair. Luhan laughed and placed his headphones around his neck,"Are you almost ready?"

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=70788731

I nodded,"YEAH~!" I strutted out of the bathroom and posed for him,"What'cha think hubbs?"

tumblr_mccmlvSEOJ1riq9q2o1_500.jpg

Luhan gaped at me,"Your skirt is too short!" I rolled my eyes,"They're skirts for a reason Luhan~!" I winked and put on my shoes. Luhan sighed,"Do what you want."

I nodded,"Yeah, that's why I wore them! They're cute too and I just bought them! That one day I went shopping with the maknaes!" 

The doorbell rang and I opened the door,"Kai~!" I tackled him. Kai smiled and hugged me back,"Awe, that's how muched you missed this handsome face?"

I slapped him and walked out,"Nope."

Kai muttered something, then greeted Luhan,"Sup Luhan!" Luhan smiled and bro hugged Kai,"Hey Kai."

"Hurry and stop flirting! Oppas are waiting for us!" I sighed and ran down the apartment steps. Luhan and Kai shook their heads,"They can wait."

 

We walked a couple blocks and saw the college. I squealed and hugged both Luhan and Kai's arms,"We're finally going to be together again~!"

"What about the maknaes?" Kai smirked. I waved my hand,"Forget about that brat Sehun. Tao I'll miss." Luhan laughed,"You really don't know how much Sehun cares about you."

I saw a bunch of girls crowding by near the gate. I pouted,"How are we supposed to meet oppas?" Kai tip-toes and smirked,"Those bastards! They're fawning over hyungs."

I gasped and looked at Kai,"R-really?" Kai nodded. Luhan tip-toed and laughed,"I can see Kris and Chanyeol."

I pouted and jumped as high as I could,"I don't see them." I pouted and kicked the ground.

I pulled us closer,"Oppas~!" But my screams were clouded by the other girls. Luhan shook his head,"It's no use."

I groaned,"KREEASE OPPA! YEOLIE OPPA LOOK HERE!" I jumped up and down, waving my hand,"OPPPAS~!"

"Sumin?!" I heard them.

A pair of arms carried me into the air,"AYO-WASSUP MY PUPIL!" Kris laughed and spun me in the air. "AYO-WADDUP Kreease!"

Kris's fan girls gasped and pointed,"Who is that chick?!" The screeched in some dying whale noise. 

He placed me back on the ground,"You made it!" I  nodded my head,"Yeah!" I pulled Luhan and Kai over,"Lookie!" 

"Sumin!" A deep voice squealed. Omo, Chanyeolie oppa shouldn't do that. He bear hugged me,"Suminnie!" I gasped and looked up at him,"No glasses?!" 

"Not Chanyeol oppa toooo!" The girl cried.

He shook his head,"I've been wearing contacts since freshman year." Chanyeol smiled and ruffled my head,"You've gotten prettier."

I blushed,"Awee thanks." The four boys did their bro hugs and greetings. "Man, you guys look different." Kai smirked and punched Chanyeols arm,"Getting all the ladies."

Kris shook his head,"They won't stop. It's like this all the time now. I think college is worse than high school." Kris smiled,"But Im glad you guys are doing well." 

"So I heard you two are living together~!" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows at Luhan and I. We both looked at each other and smiled,"Yeah."

"So...do you guys...use that special box Eunhae appas gave you?" Kris winked. Luhan blushed,"GUYS!"

I winked at them,"He doesn't like our love life known-"

"Sumin!" Luhan covered my mouth. Kris, Chanyeol, and Kai laughed. "Oooh lala Luhan."

 

The five of us walked inside the campus. I showed Kris my schedule,"Ok, performing arts building is over there guys." He pointed to the big white building.

history_img1.gif

I gasped,"Woow. It's like super huge!"

Kris nodded,"Right? Well, Im sure you guys will have a great time here. Anyway, I gotta get going to class. English class to be specific." 

"HELLO KRREASE!" I waved him goodbye. The boys laughed, Kris pinched my cheeks,"I think you mean 'Bye Kris.' Maybe next time girl. Bye guys." Kris winked at us and walked away like a model. 

Chanyeol patted my head,"I gotta go too. I'll see you guys around!" Chanyeolie oppa waved and gave us a signature derp smile. Then walked off like the giant he is. 

Kai, Luhan, and I sighed,"I feel like this is going to be a long day." Luhan nodded,"I know. All my energy is gone already."

Kai leaned against my back and rested his head on mine,"Sumin, all I know is that I have my first class with you." 

I grunted as I tried to make sure I don't fall forward,"Fluffy hairs! You're heavy!" Luhan laughed,"Ok, off my girl. She's going to die." 

Luhan wrapped his arms around me from behind and did the same thing Kai did,"Luhan!" Luhan and Kai high-fived each other.

I eyed them,"I swear you guys are low-key gay or something. First it's with Sehun, becoming Hunhan, now its Kai being Lukai!"

Luhan smiled and gave me a peck,"But of course Suhan beats them all." I smiled and stuck my tongue out at Kai,"Aha! Lukai !" Kai shook his head,"I hate couples."

 

So after a long goodbye with Luhan, I walked to class with Kai. We had English together. Too bad Kreease isn't with us. I laughed to myself, Kai just smiled and shook his head at me.

Girls kept staring at Kai. And he gave them winks and smiles. "Hello ladies~!" They squealed.

I rolled my eyes,"Can you please not do that! I don't want girls crowding around us!" Kai shrugged,"Can't help that Im a y beast."

I shook my finger at him,"Nooo! Luhan's a y beast, you're like...a rabid dog!" Kai stopped walking and looked at me with his deep brown eyes,"Did you just call me a rabid dog?!"

"Yeah~!" I snickered,"Roof~!" Kai growled.

I giggled,"Oh no. Mr. Rabies is mad."Kai looked at me,"Better run Sumin." I just smiled,"Huh?"

"Run!" He snarled. I gasped,"OK!" And started running for my life,"Kai! Stop chasing me-" I giggled and looked behind me.

Too bad I didn't look where I was going and I bumped into someone.

"OOF!" I was about to fall back, when the person wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and we both gasped,"YOU!"

He dropped me on the ground. I groaned and rubbed my ,"OUCH! What the hell man!" The crazy, ert smirked down at me,"That's what you get!"

"Sumin!" Kai ran over and helped me up. He scowled at the ert,"Yah! Why the hell did you drop her?"

The ert frowned,"Your girl threw mango slushie all over this beautiful face!" He motioned toward his 'beautiful face'.

I gaped at him and flicked his nose,"YAH! You were the one touching Luhan's treasures you ert!" He grabbed his nose and gawked at me,"BWOH? Me, the handsome,y Lee Minhyuk, a ert?! That's stupid!"

I snorted,"YOU, y? AHA puh-lease if you're y, then Kai over here is a freaking god." I said sarcastically.Kai pouted,"Hey!"

I poked Lee Minhyuk's hard chest,"You're not y! My hubby is the iest man alive! You're like a cute child and he's a freaking y beast!"

Lee Minhyuk growled at me,"I am y! Im the iest guy in the school!" I scrunched my nose,"NOT.ANY.MORE. My Luhan hubby is!" Lee Minhyuk and I glared daggers at each other.

"Sumin, what did this guy to do you anyway? You know him?" Kai looked Lee Minhyuk up and down. I nodded, my eyes never leaving Minhyuks,"This idiot touched Luhan's treasures." Kai gasped,"Luhan's balls?!"

Lee Minhyuk and I gawked at him. "NO! MY S YOU IDIOT! HE TOUCHED MY S!" 

Kai's eyes widened and he shoved him,"You touched her man?" The idiot-who-doesn't-know-what-really-y-is named Lee Minhyuk scoffed,"It's not like there was anything to touch."

I gawked at him and cupped my s,"What did you just say Lee Minhyuk?!"

He towered over me and smirked,"You've got nothing to show. Nothing. Flat as a piece of paper. Flat as my stomach with two mosquito bites. You've got nothing to touch. An infant as more s than you ever will!"

Kai gasped at the untrue words Lee Minhyuk were speaking and looked at me,"Sumin...I know that look..."Lee Minhyuk looked at me and rolled his eyes,"What look?" 

Kai motioned for Lee Minhyuk to run,"Go, before she screams 'YOLO' at you and chokes the living hell out of you man. Trust me, she did it to our maknae and it wasn't pretty. Took two guys to take her away. And I don't think I'll hold her back after what you did."

Lee Minhyuk looked at me confused.

Kai shook his head and stepped back,"Fine. Just don't say I didn't warn you. Sumin's a one-of-a-kind girl. Remember that."

I gripped my fist and tightened them,"Yolo." I whispered before punching him. Freaking Yolo...Lee Minhyuk.

 


SOMEONE HOLD BACK THE BEAST!

image

YEAH SUMIN! YOLO THE HELL OUT OF MINHYUK~!

tumblr_mg3td4o71B1s1k1iho1_500.gif

tumblr_m6kbiuiOff1r3m6uio1_r1_400.gif

I MEAN WHO SAYS THAT TO A GIRL?

especially sumin?!

tumblr_mg3sx0Y4pH1s1k1iho1_500.gif

WHO CALLS HER S MOSQUITO BITES? HORRIBLE!

tumblr_mg3sz4rfjM1s1k1iho1_500.gif

TO BE YOU MINHYUK.

tumblr_mg3st8IdMx1s1k1iho1_400.gif

(but he really is a y beast too...)

tumblr_mg3stz7jfW1s1k1iho1_250.gif

tumblr_mg3swgtwuE1s1k1iho1_250.gif

(lol i remember watching this part....i had to replay it so many times lolol layy)

NUFF SAID.

image